#ENABLECOMMENTS

Itt we weaponize a meme:

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

The hallmark of msm kikery is disabling comments. Think about every msm news outlet that pushes an agenda, every faggot leftist degenerate jewtube video, etc etc. all comments are disabled

NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e-BoC8y9akE
youtu.be/mrK5QQuCjoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this trending trending on easy places first to get it more talking about imgur would be the simplest place to start

Fixed version of that.
>commenents

Use #enablecomments

ShitLords, don't overlook OP's perfectly good memes on this and
previous threads:

It's time, lads!

We have the enemy on the ropes. We put people in offices and have these fuckers changing tactics.

These people are a dying breed. Centralized news is a thing of the past.

Before they go bankrupt we need to ensure that they stay on the defense rather than fuck anything else up.

Nigger poop

Bumping with these ideas I tried pushing in the last thread:
This should be considered.

New one with buzzfeed instead of r/eddit

bump

ShitLords getting this on Twatter
#FakeNews
#enablecomments

Does anyone have the meme with the scene from The Interview and the fake fruit that was made in the first thread?

This is a psyop to get the internet censored. Sage and report.

There is far, far too much information in this for normies to hold their attention on.

How can we comment that on the article if it doesn't allow comments.

I'm in though in all seriousness. I have several respected "forum" accounts on places where internet points and rep matter to people. If a sites article doesn't allow comments it's likely to be fake news.

I know it's late as fuck but you people need to keep this shit going until everyone wakes up tomorrow. I'm counting on you, meme brigade. This shit has so much potential. I want it trending tomorrow.

Somebody doesn't like Sup Forumstards collaborating

Easy exposure on imgur alot of libs and sjw go on there get this trending and we can have them do alot of the heavy lifting for us just post a picture with the hash tags and up vote it and sit comfy

Looking good. Do we finfags have enough firepower against our mainstream media?

What is your question?

Use OP's infographs and these other meme and seed them on other internet forums, Twatter and FB and whatever other sordid hellhole you visit on the internet. We are shitting in the Left's echo chambers.

>op to stop censorship
>"itll get the web censored"

This HAS to be a bot. Even shills arnt this fucking dumb.

So I spammed infowars earlier today. They have a tip line. My hope was that they would put out an article and push this. I'll try and start it tomorrow if nothing happens

I smell a good idea. Get your twitterbots armed with some variation of "no comments = fake news." 1st Amendment cuts both ways, after all.

Not a bot. Been here since the first thread.

We won't get the internet censored. This is to open the free flow of information on websites that sell themselves as the only source of information.

Infowars is controlled opposition bro. All you did was tip the enemy about our plans and give them a head start at preparing.

Its k though because theres fuckall they can do to stop this one.

Yes, because Walter Conkrite and Edward Murrow would have a nice twitter discussion with their viewers after the nightly news.

Holy shit, this place gets dumber every day.

Jesus you guys are like fucking MGTOW

just go your own fucking way, stop reading the media, and dont force your cringe shit on everyone else

Meant to reply to this:

hello there, nyjew.

Nobody is forcing anything on anyone friend ;^)

>libs and sjw get this trending
>they do the heavy lifting
>we just shitpost and sit comfy

Yes! We want to slam the left with their own cognitive dissonance.

I'm getting pumped in these threads. Reposting my motivational post.

Still yourselves men, quiet your minds. Embrace the fire burning inside us all. We have added fuel to the fire. Man your meme battle stations. Make your preparation thoughtful and with intention.
I truly believe this next op will change the scope of the entire battlefield.

The theater of war lay in front of us. Our collective hearts and minds are the weapons we have chosen. Our enemy is true evil. evil that is well funded, its reach far, its belt notched with the deaths of patriots that we shall never forget. Seth rich, brietbart, and the many others who's names will ring out in the eternity that is our home for our posterity to hear .

We have peeled back the veil and shown their dark hearts and evil torturous ways to the masses. The young souls stolen or destroyed by the likes of podesta, Seville, Epstein and others mean that we will never end this war until they have all felt the long arm of justice.

We have our weapon, we've laid careful plans, they will feel our wrath. The MSM will bend at the knee for the collective power that is Sup Forums. We control the narritive now, we choose our leaders, we bring the light that is truth to our brethren who are under their spell of darkness.

i fuckin love you guys; these are the treads that keep me coming back for years.

Hail! Praise kek! Anons from around the world prepare for now we done in hell!

LARP /10

>what I meant to post

most likely ..

small version

We shitpost so they don't have to. Get the fuck out, shill!

Moron. Things have changed since Cronkite and Murrow. Faggoty strawman.

for the record thats just how MGTOWrs often respond

>revised and edited
Lol; you hate plebbit don't you

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

This is something that can only benefit us. If we get any coverage outside of Twitter then that's a win.

maybe someone can use this for an infographic meme

something simple like
>"Same kid... so ABC or BBC, which one is the fake news again?"

BBC
youtu.be/e-BoC8y9akE

ABC
youtu.be/mrK5QQuCjoI

Thanks it's fun; also I truly think this will be big

>le infowars is controlled opposition
fuck this meme

MUCH better. The large version was a wall of text that even i couldnt digest.

You should add to the 3rd section, "no comments". Put that the truth openly welcomes public discourse and discussion, and that only fake news and propaganda seeks to silence opposing views. "if you want to prove something, prove the opposite. If you cannot, you are probably correct" or something like that.

Does anyone have an account with Reddit. I'm sure a lot of pissed of resources would be willing to jump at this.

They've been getting the shit kicked out of them ever since pizzagate.

Shills in de house

Like your heads are on fire, eh?

We need to mobilize this ASAP

I don't buy it, either. It assumes that there are no good people out there when I know we are good.

Besides, their website has comments. Those comments dont always agree.

dumping some other fake news infographics

Also dont include reddit. They are misled but they are not a news site. They are literally a website of comments - saying reddit should enable comments is dumb.

Save them for phase 2 - when the inevitable censorship comes, we can use reddit as an example of freedom of speech being eroded. Until then its bot helping us.

The hash tag should be

#CommentsOrFake

gotta use the two operative buzzwords to link them together

Sorry nerd virgin. I think you are scared that we are blowing the lid off this whole piece of shit called the main stream media.

Your days of indoctrination of the masses are numbered and your narrative crumbling.

I honestly want to know how you can live with yourself defending these sick fucks; the check had better be good to sell your soul and the hearts and minds of your brothers.

Digits confirm

COMMENTS = paid shills

Template for

A bunch if need virgins couldn't stop us and WE DO IT FOR FREE

This style is a good way to go, but it can be improved - brevity is the soul of persuasion.

Alex is too high energy for his own good sometimes. But I believe he's genuine.

Sure he doesn't tell us all the inside-baseball, but he's not bitching. He just wants to fight the globalists.

Too partisan. Works but needs an explantion why left is good and right is bad. The left puts facts in the headline, no opinions, just strait facts. Right article has zero facts, is entirely opinion.

Democrats will automatically just assume its trump=good and us=bad and they message will go right over their head. We want them on board with this even if they are misled.

PERFECT.

Keep this kind of tag line, interchange a few different "redpill" pics and screencaps from other no-comment sites.

People resist these kinds of things. It's too direct, not open-ended enough to mentally synthesize what's being said, so it comes off as trying to push a truth down the reader's throat.
The reason OP's idea works so well is that it activates the reader's investigative faculties to wonder "So what news sources don't allow comments? I'll go check," or "I remember that one article that didn't allow me to comment." That's one of the magical keys of persuasion, just ask Dilbertman.

This is good but needs to be repurposed to mention the hashtags and or our new narrative of no comments = fake news.

Don't let this thread slide boys!

(((((((((((((((globalists)))))))))))))))

.look at this shit. easy to spot the Russia meme on reddit, it's pretty cancerous too as a top website

yeah you're right, maybe I'll get another edit in before calling it a night

there's a version without it posted above or in the last thread. just use that one or copy paste a logo over it. people shouldn't go there for news anyway so i'm happy to lump it in with the rest.

i'm just dumping what i've saved. I can't photoshop worth a damn so, I can't fix 'em.

We need to remove the slang. It should be "where are the comments" or "wheres the comment section"

Have we become the jew?

That's fine. I'm just getting it out there for anyone else making content.
Make things ambiguous enough so that the reader fills in the gap themselves.

Can't we just piggy back the #fakenews tag or another already popular tag to point them towards a new tag?

These are just ideas to get the ball rolling for more memes. Besides, we should have some stuff that isn't so wordy. Just images to make a point

The hash tag is memetically a question mark,driving the observer to learn what it means...the more esoteric,the more the burning desire to know more becomes....
#NOCOMMENTS

This is a good idea. I think that even normies are getting suspicious about sites that closed down their comment section.

Fair enough, I endorse that, but my point still stands.

If anyone could make this into something that would be perfect. It has everything. It just needs color.

I like calling the news out on not citing sources.

Why do they expect us to just assume that because it came from them it's the final source? Is it because they make up the news?

You clearly haven't seen when they try to push hashtags or conversation that backs their narrative. They absolutely try to use this to push their agenda but only where it's convenient for them. we will change the narrative.

#NoCommentsMeansFakeNews

Fresh hash. spread it phaggots.

Yes.

We /ashkenazi/ nao.

Yup. Infact its critical this piggybacks #fakenews.

#fakenews #nocomments #enablecomments

Best set.

>Do you feel in charge?.banepeg

Too long so how about no scott

Final pic of the night. This one is ultra normie-friendly.

That's good. Full hypocracy in one image. Really jumbles the marbles

Checking my own devil get

It perfectly summarizes the message and can be used in combination with the other hashtags so normies know what the fuck is going on.

that is the normiest thing i've ever seen, and my wife sends me puppies going down stairs videos.