Why I don't think migration will lead to genocide

I did a quite of bit of research on the changes in society in South Africa at a university in South Africa for several years.

I recieved a tenured position at this unversity, I had enough funding for research and new projects, but as soon as Mugabe came into power, I returned to Germany.

Now here's what I think about this whole mass immigration as replacement work force policy:

South Africa has been a "multicultural society" since its beginnings. You have the Khiosan peoples who were originally there, the Bantus who came down from Central Africa in the 1500s, after 1652, the Dutch began to settle first as an outpost, in the Cape. French Hugenots and Germans arrived. With the English came the Indian indentured servants - these are both Hindus and Muslims.

After the discovery of gold and diamonds, as well as the pogroms of the mid-1800s, you had a large Jewish population from Europe that settled in the cities (especially Johannesburg).

Now, these people interacted with each other on a daily basis, they lived in separate areas, but all of these different religions, languages, cultures were existing along side each other.

Blacks roughly make up 80% of the population
Coloureds (a mixed group) 8%
Whites 8%
Indians 2%

Despite the overwhelming majority, there has been over the past 20 years since the abolition of apartheid, not very much mixing between these groups.

I don't believe we will be bred out by these new immigrants. Mixing happens when two groups are socially seen as equals, this eventually became the case with the Vikings in Anglo-Saxon England, thus they disappered as an independent group.

The most that will happen is the the whites leave areas in Europe. Perhaps for example, East Germany will secede, the whites move there and Hessen becomes some kind of Germanistan.

If anything I see Germany fragmenting into semi-dependent or independent areas however, I find it very hard to imagine that the white people will "disappear".

I would agree with what you're saying but you don't account for 1 factor, and that is women. Traditionally, women were controlled and there were strong societal norms placed on women which kept them from breaking social convention. Such does not exist any longer in the western world. Women will intermix with outgroups far faster than men will, even if these groups aren't seen as socially equal.

This is true, at lest for Afrikaans women. However, the English-speaking population was found in more urban than rural areas.

The English-speaking population in South Africa is also not as homogenous, there are former Portuguese immigrants, Jewish people, Scottish, Irish, etc. that consists of different religious backgrounds and tend to be more left-leaning, far more so than the Afrikaners.

Despite this, I did not see lot of mixing of these women with the other races.

Nobody is really intermixing besides white women and black men and that's basically just a cultural trend that probably wont last forever. Also they are not having sustainable relationships and churning out babies like Catholic Latins do.

Native whites are being displaced not 'bred out'.

The women are the main culprits who push postmodernist bullshit at the universities, however, all of these women are white, in their 40s, married to richer white men and live in with areas and have black maids and gardeners.

This liberalism is pushing the new middle class blacks to become more vocal, yet they still intermingle more with other blacks of their social class.

>Native whites are being displaced not 'bred out'.

That's correct. But I've been seeing a lot of this "white genocide" theme on this board.

What I want to say, or stress, on the basis of what I have researched in a "multicultural" society like South Africa, is that the whites are leaving, not being bred out.

migration should lead to genocide desu

So are you saying the afrikaaner women do or don't racemix much?

The problem isn't being bred out of existence, that simply won't happen.

The problem is being breed out of power, which is a very real possibility in democracies. Once we are out of power there is nothing to stop à Haïti style slaughter of whites

White males/Asian women is the larges mixed pairing. Black men/white women is a meme

In Europe the problem adding to this is Islam + brainwashing of people to see whites as a race to eliminate + whites too braindead to understand anything.

I see a violent genocide of whites, maybe even state pushed in the next 50 years.

Sorry - I meant that Afrikaner women, due to their conservatism, mix less than the English-speaking whites.

>Once we are out of power there is nothing to stop à Haïti style slaughter of whites

This also could have been the case in South Africa, Mandela just needed to snap his fingers and it would have been done.

If whites are bred out of power, then you end up with Zimbabwe. You still can move elsewhere though, it musn't lead to genocide.

>I see a violent genocide of whites, maybe even state pushed in the next 50 years.

This happened in Zimbabwe. However, these whites had nowhere to run to.

But I think before that, militias will be made and Europeans will gather themselves elsewhere on the continent.

Of course it wont the WN on this site are LARPing emotional children

>but as soon as Mugabe came into power, I returned to Germany.

**apologies... I made a Freudian slip of the keyboard, I meant "Jacob Zuma".

>whites have low birthrates
>niggers have high birthrates
wow so hard I used all my brain for that really boils my ramen

>You still can move elsewhere though, it musn't lead to genocide.
You can't do that forever, and if you keep importing people you're going to reach the end of the line much quicker

The only solutions are whites couples having much more children and/or tough boarder control

>Freudian slip
How was that a Freudian slip?

Yes, when adding all of the factors, especially the proportion of whites that are still, e.g. in Europe, I don't see a genocide happening.

Mass reorganisation of people, perhaps, but I don't see us losing the access to resources that swiftly and easily.

All you do to change a leftist's view is take away his Iphone already and he will change his political tune. Waiting until the ATMs and petrol stations run dry is not even necessary.

because it's implying Zuma is as bad as Mugabe, how isn't that obvious.

>whites have low birthrates
>niggers have high birthrates

More people doesn't not mean more power, that's not always how it works.

Yes, it's not a slip in that sense, for me they are pretty synonymous.

Beat me to it, you don't need to mix to be OUTbred
Third-worlders pump out kids at irresponsible rates. If we let them flock to our nations, our countries will become brown shitholes where there's just not enough anything for everyone

Germans are already hardcore cucked with the few million already there. Just wait until it's 40% muslim niggers you guys are gonna get fucked so hard.

Had to go look up the definition

Sorry, had got it in my head Freudian slips were only sexual in nature

Good. I want this country to get fucked hard.

Then I, and the other uncucked Germans will be forced to fight for our ground where we stand, or, we leave to less cucked areas. The ones that breed with some darkies should do so, there is nothing lost there.

I have no issue with changing and moving to a new East Germany if I have to.

But as I said, but to change a leftist's mind, you just need to take away their Iphone and they will start thinking very quickly.

These people running on 9-volt brains who are allowed to be so vocal are a simply product of this overly-decadent, rotting society. Once the sand niggers come, all those luxuries will disappear, and so will these leftists.

So what happens when there is no place left for the whites to move to? Checkmate communist

>So what happens when there is no place left for the whites to move to? Checkmate communist

Do you know how sparsely populated East Germany is? Many villages are now ghost towns, all the younger people moved to the West or in cities.

There is plenty of room.