Jews vs kikes

I've heard the expression "I don't hate black people , I hate niggers"

Well I don't hate Jewish people I hate kikes.

Jews are cool people who read Torah celebrate Passover and throw awesome parties , bar mitzvas weddings etc.

Kikes on the other hand are degenerates who betray even their own kind often support communism , Zionism and degenerate media and literature.

Know the difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/ZkZoNMmDcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU
youtube.com/watch?v=rBzuNIQ6-sM
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah of course it's not all jews.

But the globalist nation wreckers/bankers are overwhelmingly jewish

>jews are cool people

Aren't those just called Orthodox Jews? They seem pretty chill and keep to themself.

99.99% of Jews Borg up at some point in their lives....I've only occasioned 3 that didn't and two of them were adopted and obviously not Jewish racially and the third was a weed smoking doberman owning street money lender who lived to fuck married Jewesses in the ass.

Chabadniks are scumbag proxys for Mossad. Satmar are probably the least ZOG'd out of the Chassids.

jews are proud of their kikes

Well any Jew that follows the Talmud, even if he does not act against the goyim himself, is part of a system that promotes destruction of goyish society.
It's like saying "well, some Muslims are cool guys, so Islam is okay"

>I've heard the expression "I don't hate black people , I hate niggers"
you must hang out with a bunch of cuckolds
>Well I don't hate Jewish people I hate kikes.
cuck confirmed

>Jews are cool people who read Torah celebrate Passover
you know what they do on passover, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

You get tossed in the oven first, followed by all the Jews

Give the females to blacks as reparations for slavery and they and their mutt kinder can all emigrate to Israel.

Sounds like a fair deal to me. "Genocide" them into reduced IQ mulatto shit skins like they want to do to whites.

ADL are the worst kikes they lie the most and are hypocrites when it comes to palestine.

>I don't hate ______, I hate _______

THIS IS HOW FAGGOTS TALK.

All you are trying to do is have you cake and eat it too. You are scared of looking like the stereotypical racist or anti-eminte, so you start out by saying
>I dont hate______

YOU HALF-MAEASURES SCARED FAGGOT!!!!

You go all in on everything in life, otherwise you are just a scared faggot trying to make everyone happy.

YOU CAN NEVER MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY. STOP LIVING LIFE ON YOUR KNEES SUCKING COCK, STAND ON YOUR FEET LIKE A MAN

Jew here. Can confirm.

Imagine the kvetching.

Who would be left in Sweden, then?

All Non-Whites who reside in White countries will be killed.

This is a red pill I'm having a hard time swallowing. I find myself saying "gas the kikes. race war now" most days and then on some I start to question myself. I guess it's just a product of my upbringing to be decent to everyone that I'm trying to get past.

>Passover
What a fucked up holiday. It commemorates that time God killed all the first born sons in all the land. Fuck, just have normal holidays celebrating the seasons and harvests and shit.

>The Holocaust never happened
>Have no evidence of that

okay

That practice isn't even Jewish, it's from Canaanite paganism.

Passover is eating crackers and potato pankackes and saying a few prayers.

Do you call yourself a Christian but deny the importance of the Jewish patriarchs?

Or are you a mouth breathing psychopath?

It will be glorious

This desu.

Do you polish the blech properly Davvi?

OP again all prophets of god are actually pretty cool it's just like not all Germans are nazi not all Jews are kosher.

Oh and allahu Akbar here's a picture of falafels.

The average intellect of blacks & physical robustness of Jews would be a deliciously righteous irony if so....

This. Thread was DOA

Laugh until the time comes to cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Allahu Akbar

because this genius believes in sweeping generalizations

>All Black People are Criminals
>All White People are Cracker Cucks
>All Dogs bite people
>All Flowers are edible
>All Opposition is incorrect
>All Bananas are used as dildos
>All my sweeping assumptions are more likely to be irrational dumb ass perceptions of reality based on my own faults, please don't listen to me

Sicut Jadaeis Non
We aren't to harm the Jew, but NOT just sit back and let them destroy our culture. The usurious Jews have already dug into American culture, yet aren't real Americans because they put Israel first

I bet you jerk off to George Patton and dream of dropping napalm on Mecca.

Sadly your great grandchildren will be learning about Mohammad allahu Akbar die pig

Every jew must burn.

Wow, that's not the fucking issue you dumb ass. It's about being able to differentiate qualities in different groups of people, if you can manage to accomplish that you shining example of American glory

I don't hate America often but when I do it's faggots like you.

There are active Jews and passive ones.
The passive Jew will gladly take a position of power and use the goyim once the active Jew asks him to do so.

>Canada fought to stop that

Good luck overthrowing the whole commonwealth and allies then

>Canada fought to stop that

....it never happened.........yet.

Christians are Jews with identity problems. They think a Jew was son of god that's why I pray to Mecca.

youtu.be/ZkZoNMmDcaQ

U mad nazi pigs?

THUGLIFE

By mad do you mean paying retail mad or Jesse Teplow's dad mad?

youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU

Jooz own YouTube and are monitoring this thread

>Jews are cool people who read Torah celebrate Passover

How about Purim? The ruthless slaughter of 70000 Persians because of the menstrual bitchiness of Esther?

Persia was huge that's not really that many and I question your authenticity

ORLY?

Huge like your nose or HUGE like your shmutsi sister's tits?

You don't hate Jews, you hate Ashkenazim. All other breeds of Jew are peaceful, decent people.

Only Mizrahim are historical Jews and they are shit upon by the hybrid-tech others.

>Do you call yourself a Christian but deny the importance of the Jewish patriarchs?

As a Christian I do not give a fuck about head kikes or anything along the lines and no christian should...

christian faith revolves around the teachings of christ, not some fucking kikes who only exploited lesser kikes to their own benefit

It's like Muslims
I know a stoner pork eating boozing Muslim

Bravo bean sac.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBzuNIQ6-sM

Like the word nigger
I am fully racist but in social situations I can't say it
It's a social conditioning

Just say it in Spanish so you can make even less sense

Exactly it's not semetic to call ashkenazi kike because they aren't semetic

Angry weak flabby minded Jewdling tard detekted.

>I've heard the expression "I don't hate black people , I hate niggers"
All shills or plebbit newfags

Name calling is an argument now?

All buzzword hivemind

The definition of nigger is black person.
All blacks are niggers.
All blacks are savage spear chuckers.

newfag.
lurk moar before shitting up the board.

there are no jews anymore, idiot. they all died when god wiped them off the earth. the "jews" of today are all imposters. learn into science.

Salaam who dis?

There are no Germans anymore they all got sold into Turkish slavery in dubya dubya won

call sis out on being a coalburning whore whose babydaddy jumped ship as soon as she got pregnant
tell mom and dad that they're going to be raising the little niglit while sis is out looking for more black dick
tell "uncle" i wished he was my dad
watch mom and "uncle" get visibly nervous while dad leaves the table
*drunken laugh*

Alright lemme explain to you the difference between a black person and nigger vs a jew and a kike.

A nigger is anyone doesn't matter if he's black white a muslim who is to retarded to function in western society and who reverts to tribalist and brutish behavior. You need only look at typical nigger behavior that gets posted to live leaks to see what I mean. Not all black people are niggers. But because of their reduced intelligence Most of them are and are unfit for our society.

Now lemme explain the difference between a jew a kike. Most people who call themselves jews aren't jews at are Khazars. A tribe of Asian Mongols that had a kingdom in what is now eastern europe around 600-900 A.D. After the khazar kingdom broke apart the jews migrated to western europe and Immediately caused problems. via usuary coin shaving the sacrifice of gentile babies and other degnerate shit. That is why the jews have been kicked out of every country in europe in the last 1000 years. Now the term kike refers to any jews that supporters or helps propagate extrmely degenerate shit.even the jews who do not do this directly are kikes because they support others who do this shit. Almost all jews are kikes.

now you know and knowing is half the battle.

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/

get off the internet

>this image is still getting reposted
You're not helping your argument by using debunked bullshit.

/snip

“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!” Matthew 23:38

Thus from the time of Christ’s crucifixion in AD 30 to AD 70, God gave the disobedient Hebrews 40 years to repent and accept Jesus as the Messiah. And just like during their ancestors’ 40-year wilderness wandering, God was not about to lead the unbelieving Hebrews into the promised land of the New Covenant. They all had to die so He could start anew.

“Your sons shall be shepherds for forty years in the wilderness, and they will suffer for your unfaithfulness, until your corpses lie in the wilderness.” Exodus 14:33

However, the Christian Hebrews who escaped those infernal LAST DAYS of the Old Covenant did not have the mark of the beast, and embodied “all Israel shall be saved”‘ of Romans 11:26. Their symbolic number in Revelation is 144,000 (12 tribes squared/Father & Son x 1000/many or 122 x 1000). Those with the mark of the beast were annihilated.

and these khazarian clowns think they can try again? talk about kike stupid

>Believing the "JOOS WANT PURE ISRAEL BUT MIXED WHITE COUNTRIES" meme

Yes, diaspora kikes want mixed white countries because they're left-wing cucks, but Israelis don't. Why would they support Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia during the embargoes? Why would they stick up for the Serbs during the bombing of Belgrade? Diaspora kikes are shitty libtards because they still have the Jewish hivemind survival mechanism but Israelis don't because they have their own country and got redpilled from living next to mudslimes. Diaspora kikes hate Israel for being raciss too.

‘I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves… for it will be a time of calamity. In that day your enemies will make fun of you by singing this song of despair about you: ‘We are finished, completely ruined! God has confiscated our land, taking it from us‘. ‘ ” Micah 2:3,4

next time it is over, completely. earth is getting vaporized, EVERYONE dies. only the faithful get rescued.
not something the leaders of this rotten globe like to hear....

Jewish Historian Shlomo Sand frames the origin of Jews (not Hebrews) this way:

“Then there is the question of the exile of 70 AD. There has been no real research into this turning point in Jewish history, the cause of the diaspora. And for a simple reason: the Romans never exiled any nation from anywhere on the eastern seaboard of the Mediterranean…

“But if there was no exile after 70 AD, where did all the Jews who have populated the Mediterranean since antiquity come from? The smokescreen of national historiography hides an astonishing reality. From the Maccabean revolt of the mid-2nd century BC (on)… Judaism was the most actively proselytizing religion…

“The most significant mass conversion occurred in the 8th century, in the massive Khazar kingdom between the Black and Caspian seas. The expansion of Judaism from the Caucasus into modern Ukraine created a multiplicity of communities, many of which retreated from the 13th century Mongol invasions into eastern Europe. There, with Jews from the Slavic lands to the south and from what is now modern Germany, they formed the basis of Yiddish culture…”

turning the ukraine back into their fold didn't work as planned, did it.
but what am i talking to dead people....

What time is it in Mecca?

We are laughing at you!

mecca?
i'm not a sandworm.
i have bigger master

Go have a pint before saudis and brits split your whole civilization in half

German American here

We are laughing at you!

sad thing is, humanity had all the options, and you all blew it. you're going to get the bill for that now...

No really I don't want you to die. And I don't believe the parts of the Bible that say that.

There is a whole world out there to explore you don't have to make up paranoid conspiracies to hold back from society. Shalom.