"Photographs that was hidden from the world"

Americans actually belive this is the narrative of their rape soldiers of viet nam.

"saving the children"

for fuck sake you guys talk about pizzagate when you cant even comfort your babyrapist history in ww2 or in viet nam or in iraq or in afganistan for that matter.

and you libetards who agree on this, and you think if avarage joe has an opportonity to rape children you think (((They))) won't do the same?

for fuck sake, americans really are the shit hole of the world. no wonder jews control them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MpnpcCLvtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War is hell.

Faggot.

so what? it means you just take off gloves and lose your morality and brains to function as a decent human?

"but but i was opressed and got TRIGGERED so that was my escape, by raping children" get the fuck out SJW of the last era

its like saying hillary is at war so she can rape babies too!

A war like Vietnam, where literally every step could be you falling into a spike pit, where men were pulled from Suburban America where they were fucking their girlfriends and going to the movies every weekend, to being handed a 1911 and told to go in some tunnel you can only crawl through to clear out any Vietnamese soldiers...

It's enough to make good men mad. War like that changes people, it brings out the evil in them. It's something people who haven't been in it can never understand. Fucked up shit happens in war, if you expect two large groups of people setting out to kill as many of the other side as possible to be a civil affair, then I don't know what to tell you. As I said.

War is hell.

Raping babies and kids is obviously a nono. Nobody can really honestly condone the activity.

You still seem like a huge faggot though. The fuck are you crying about? You're not going to change it. Sup Forums can't change it for you. You wanted to vent and for someone to argue with you. Fuck off, slide thread, Finland is a flyover country.

rather have a flyover country than a country that is cuked by jews and niggers. may kek have mercy on your stupid soul.

you are half right, i came to vet. but about you guys being so fucking dumb.

you can defend a children raping people as much as you want but as i recall finland is not known for having war with raping half a country while at it. and you were against farmers, we were against russia, who funny as it is, got your new president elect elected.

>got your new president elect elected.

Check my flag you fucking retard.

The only reason Finland didn't rape during the winter war was because it was fought in Finland.

finland had an attack on russia side too, e-du-cate pronto

and since when brits were nothing but a cuckshed of olden days and basically spitshines america.

america is your leader, and you follow it with every mistake they make.

Who do you think is going to get swarmcucked when my country is done getting infested? You're next, mudblood.

>sees flag

You out of everyone ought to know war is hell and human decency and morality is the first thing out the window.

Its easier to kill someone when you don't consider them human

An army needs fucking discipline, raping kids should be met with a bullet to the head, and this should be known. In a perfect world, even rape would be met with a bullet, but there would be freely accesible brothels near the front (the women could be recruited from home, they are sluts anyway).

Kill yourself, Genghis.

We Anglos are the KANGZ of this world.

You are nothing.

Nah mate you fucked up big league and are just trying to wriggle out with retard bullshit, "hurrr murrica owns joo tea n crumpets faggotz".

Is there something wrong with this photo, Achmed?

no fin ever considered a ruskie a human in the first place you mart sharter.

while i know what you are saying, it still does not add up the numbers. but then again you had niggers there so that number alone hike up the rape numbers. but still it does tell more about your society when you cant even accept the fact you guys got fucked in viet nam, you spread this propaganda onto everyone else that you have done things right when you have not been nothing but puppets of a (((puppeteer)))

it's as furious as it's mind-boggling.

If we had shown one tenth of the cruelty of the Japanese to the Vietnamese, there would not be a Vietnam.

we, you mean the jews?

oh wait i mean sorry germoney, you cucktown.

last i recall your finest was killed and executed in war and in trials, the decent cowards ran to brazil and those women and already cucked men of war just simply got raped by soviets and niggers and mixbreed americans.

and now you got turkey there mixing it even more.

there was an great empire for you but you fucked it up. now you are nothing but a mixbreed dog who sits nicely in the corner for biting its masters hand and knowing to never do it again.

kek.

you really hit the nail on the hammers head with that anology shitbrit.

when was britain relevant? last time i heard some news about brexit and now you desperately try to change the last good thing you can give to people before you past away.

Britain, more like Brindia.

>we were against russia, who funny as it is, got your new president elect elected.
It's funny how quickly you can tell that somebody is a soulless shillbot

"but the japanuus were even more worse than us!"

and that narrative really goes far doesnt it?

just cause someone does bad does not ever exuce your own bad behaviour.

>mfw watching lakupiippu verbally puuko motherfuckers in this thread

you got the narrative wrong, i came here to vet how stupid you are.

you got it wrong about the shill, my shill. fuck the niggers and fuck the jews. donald trump is good man, putin is a good man, i dont see why i would not belive putin aided trump as its both their good intrest.

do i think hillary had it any better? she chose saudis and jews to be her masters. so yeah rather trump&putin than Hillary&Arabs&Jews

>War is hell.
>Has a thing for """"liberating"""" countries

Connect the dots for me pls.

Agreed, any soldier caught raping or torturing people should be executed by their commanding officer with a shot to the back of the head and make his family for the bullet used.

these guys gets it, thanks swedebro for aiding a fellow northen european, we might hate each other due our history, but heres to you may you reclaim your land from the niggers.

so we should go back in time and try to stop those child rapist!
Forget that there might actually be a child sex slave ring, we need to confront those most likely homeless soldiers now, if they're not already dead, and show them the errors of their way!
Thank you, Finland, you've contributed again to the world, I don't know where we would be without you.

I can confirm this. I now have ptsd after the great meme war of 2015.

>i recall finland is not known for having war with raping half a country while at it.

The Mongols sure raped a lot of you Finns though.

here's an idea. why not fucking learn from it and now fucking hide it like it didnt exist you shitlords. or just shrug it off by "war is hell' "it happens"
or any of that shit. it still happens still today, not in viet nam but anywhere your soldiers go they fucking rape everyone they see and they is very little covered about it, everyone knows it happens but no, you close your eyes cause you belive you are good men made bad.

no, you are dumb shaits and if anything you should try to make yourself better as a society and not this SJW of a shitcountry it is.

you can do better you shitlords but you arent if you arent willing to look into the mirror and see how fucked up it is. true Sup Forumslacks know what i mean. but even some of them are so hardwired in the core to belive some propaganda it's utterly astonishing how you guys are even standing on your own feet, must be the knee deep shit you are covered that holds you still up.

The only thing we were rapong was our own KD ratio. Can thank the politicians for that.

>wants people to live with guilt
>calls out SJWs
Are you retarded?
What did you want, a book of how soldiers raped children? Those exist
A Movie? Also exists
Are you suggesting we should teach children in history that there were soldiers raping children?
>they fucking rape everyone they see and they is very little covered about it
I forgot that when you're done raping, you have to tell a journalist that you just finished. Are you mental?
Did you need help with something?
Do rapist openly admit they rape in Finland, is that why it's so baffling to see other countries not come out with it?
You're so fucking full of yourself that you don't even know what you want.
Grow the fuck up.

oh yes, you thought memes are the way to go about this? im sorry mr, isle 8 is ready for your shart of today, you will have personalized isle just for your entitlement and for your convinience our new employees have fresh buckets so you can just let it rip while he cleans your disability scooter so you dont even have to get up.

while that happens, dont mind the fact you are too fat to fuck and too lazy, a notorious rapist nigger is already finish up your wife so you dont have to do the heavy lifting you are not used to do anyways.

then go back to your home, to smell that fresh oven baked cum in your wife that tyrone has left there for you due your agreement you have it fresh made when you get home just so you can eat it all up.

as you clean it all up your now XER gender boy tells the surgery was success and he has no more penis to use, you smile upon and think to yourse

ah what a beautiful american moden lifestyle we have today. truly to inspiration to others!

These sheeple grew up watching Saving Private Ryan and other kike propaganda. They genuinely believe that 'American exceptionalism' is a real thing. I can't wait for the inevitable American civil war.

If you could rape a 14-15yr old girl during war and get away with it would you?

If they run they are VC. If they stand still they're well disciplined VC.

I can go out and fuck 15 yo right now and it's completely legal here.

probably

>*Would you go to a foreign country as a soldier on the pretext of liberating them from "the bad guys" and then rape their children because you know you would get away with it?

Fixed that for you.

"grow the fuck up and let americans rape in peace"

okey shaemus. you win this time. kek

for fuck sake bullet to the head for both you and the rapist you are protecting.

i was not suggesting any of the sort, it was your own delusion.

maybe you feel contented about raping children and letting people rape them just cause "it happens and there is some news about it"

sure,

want to know what i want? bullet to the head for these fuckers. easy. no remorse for people who has none theirselfs

"but it was war!" so fucking what, if you dont have discipline you deserve to die like a dog as you are.

i appriciate war heroes, i appriciate soldiers, but i do not appriciate or stand up children raping ones.

you just might to talk to therapist about your defensifness to rapists maybe you take it personally, hitting too close to the home ey?

>not knowing soldiers just wanna kill
C'mon, you wacky paki, don't try to play it off as something you obviously know.
Everyone already knows Vietnam was a failure of a mistake of a war. But go ahead, tell us about your sexy goat that you lost during a campaign by the western zionist scum.

no, cause i get to have sex with people who lust me, im not into tears and blood and crying.

No one is protecting rapist, you're just assuming it's just something you can instantly sniff out.

Most of those Vietvets are dead or living in their own personal hell, and no one knows who raped what

Can you make a logical point or are you just some edgelord?

It must be pretty cool still being 15 and wanting to see the World bleed!

You fucking actual living joke of a person.

Again, Grow the fuck up

i think it's just how they are controlled, make them belive they are the heroes and theyll do anything. rape children, mutilate people, burn innocent bystanders for funs, and they still in their narrative was the heroes.

no wonder they are all fucked up in the heads.

i jsut wish true polacks came and educate the rest of the world since my english is not suficient enough to make them understand..

Oh, you just finished watching Platoon, now I get it.

You should've said something before, you're just being a memeing shitlord.

>soldiers just wanna kill
Nice argument.

> Vietnam was a failure of a mistake of a war.
You can write off all these wars as "failures" and "mistakes". Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan etc etc. But those countries won't. Not for a thousand years. Not for a hundred thousand years. You killed millions. You aren't forever going to be the mighty USA. And once you are not, it'll be time these people have their revenge and also party a little in the USA. Inshallah.

but you are.

oh im sorry, did you not read the thread, i said they also rape everywhere they are, iraq, afganistan, korea war, japan war, ww2 and raping the germans. still on going wars and it still fucking happens..

you and your defensivensess. you probably would defend a nigger raping a child on broad day light if he said it was his religious right to do so.

oh wait, no, maybe you wouldnt.

but after you see he flash his passport and say he is american you get defensive about it.

i'm not assuming it is the whole reason you came here to post, to defend yourself. even you were not the one to rape, but you let them get away with it with some smear words of propaganda "war is hell" "good men turn bad in war" "it was many years ago" "we cant change the history"

i just fucking hate how americans like yourself think they are anywhere a good country it could have been.

you can do better, i wish i could make you see this but you close your eyes and say this is how things are.

i never saw that cause im not over 30 and i am not into war movies that does not include finland in it.

please do tell me what platoon narrative was about or how its relevant in this topic anything else than it was war movie about viet nam?

all war crimes, uh, child rape, mutilations all that that you posted.
Pretty popular score on it, might've heard it yourself.

and that makes it all better? you have movie that openly says yeah we rape people, we know this. we do nothing to stop this.

i give you a fine slow clap

*sloooow claaaap*

>a country who can only be noted for being raped by Mongolians
>talking smack in relevancy

cry more faggot, nobody cares.

Ha, i never pretended we are relevant. i only stated you are nothing but a paper towel ready for any shit americans shart at your general direction.

also i thought i made it clear now that you are basically indian you should just fear a mongol comes around and teaches you about breeding.

and this makes it better for you? someone cares about the world and you dont so you let things slide?

oh im sorry i'm human who wants to progress the world, and when i say this dont think i mean some nice hand shakings, but fucking head rolling fucking war where the new righteous people will fucking put stop to your fucking shenannigans you fucking jew controlled puppet.

>symbol of peace and acceptance on flag
>lectures other on child rape

youtube.com/watch?v=9MpnpcCLvtM

inshallahahahahaha

>someone cares about the world and you dont so you let things slide?
your posts on pol will never be forgotten
Thanks for the chuckles, you even got a paki to come out of hiding.

>There are faggots in Afghanistan
Like there are faggots anywhere in the world. Remember, you guys are making movies about it. The west glorifies them. Your supreme court allows marriage between men. Your pope says Jesus loves faggots. And one of the reason your country invaded Afghanistan was because Taliban didn't allow such type of degeneracy. And the moment you invaders are out, no one will hear from those faggots again.

And the irony of an american Sup Forumsack talking shit to others about child rapes. Haven't you heard of a thing called Pizzagate and its alleged connections to the Clintons.

like i said i wish i had the english to educate you americans i would, now i can only try to post here hoping atleast one american will redeem and try to make their country better, and not a shitty place it is right now

one man can dream ay?.

i would wish it could be you, but you never gave your brain a chance and now i think, its too late for that. a rotten mind is rotten and long forgotten.

>jew controlled puppet
woah now lets not get carried away

Maybe you can live a peaceful life up in frozen fantasy land while you look down and judge other people while drinking peer and drawing spurdos

But us Red-blooded Americans are in a battle to save the world from the zionists and I doubt you plan on coming over to help us stop Israel from killing everyone with our army

If you want to help you can go purchase some Male Vitality or Life Straws from that kind salesman over on Infowars

>you even got a paki to come out of hiding.
You can always count on me for bursting your bubble.

well unlike gooks Americans don't want to rape children so yeah I can believed the natitive.

Depends on my sanity at the moment.

I mean we all know it was fission mailed in Vietnam, the mission was to halt the expansion of Communism and we failed.

What we did do was kill a lot of fuckin' commie gooks and bystander gooks so thats where the illusion of success comes from.

Niggers and draftees committed a lot of the crime in Vietnam but most volunteer units would crack down on you mercilessly for rape but I can't say the same for outright shooting someone for no real reason.

Still, Soldiers and Marines did go out of their way to help civilians out, whether it was from the kindness of their heart or from policies. The Marine Corps had a program called the Combined Action Program where they would send a squad or two to live with South Vietnamese villages to provide security and to protect thr villages from VC influence.

So there's that or you could just continue being autistic and say CAP is a capitalist, jewish imperialist propaganda tool with no basis in reality without looking into it

>20 posts by this ID

i am familiar with humble water filter salesman, he and his struggle against the notorious genocide denier is not forgotten.

most of americans are controlled however by the west media that is owned by the jews and they control the narratives on how things goes around there.

but it happened, mostly by niggers im sure but still you saying this.

just mind-boggling.

i just would personally like to put a gun to each childrapist and rapists head and pull the trigger, war era or not. and thats a good start of cleansing of america,(cause we all know who would go off first) even this would tip the scale and would start redeeming amerifats, but now, deny the rapes, deny something has to be done about it, and ergo, niggers run free and raping your children free for next 30 years more.

americans are so fucking dumb.

oh thank god the 2 villages saved by this progam surely is enough to cover half million raped babies. thank you !

your contribution is grately appriciated and noted so well around the world you have to nitpick it in this thread.

only reason you get away with it nowdays is cause you have money that smaller countries dont have and you so righeously choose(read jeeeews) to use to get away with your raping ways.. just like, hillaries and podestas..

and you go after them for being just like the common soldier ? fighting their own war? like i said if nothing is done nothing will change. what i suggest, go shoot that cunt and shoot the homeless marines and label them both wartime criminal rapists.

>fucking their girlfriends
grr...

yes, cause when i make a post i just surely want to post once and let others do the narrative for me, cause im too lazy to argue or comment myself?

give your brain a chance.

Jesus, all thay stuff I heard about Finnish autism is true.

Either this is some good bait or this is a peek into the sorry state of a fingolian autist.

You can go ahead and say you won the argument or you have the moral high ground, I remember hearing you should just agree with an autistic person and go along with what they say until you can vacate the area

he's been at this for nearly 3 hours

If you don't go out and kill a rapist right now, he'll never win.

so you cant even topple an autistic? are you THAT retarded.

you can use any exuce you want to leave the thread i do not claim about anything victorious there will be no greater tommorrow for america not tommorrow, not in 10 years. and its sad and furious.

why you people let yourself be like this, dont you ever get tired of being the cucked states.

you cant deal your past, you cant deal with your tmr, you have failed as a country.

and i dont want to sound like im happy about it. dont mistake my critism to be out of despite.

it's due you could do better, if you regonize your shortcomings, better yourself from it.

Glad my little rape protector is still here lurking, dont want to comfort your father? grandfather? yourself perhaps? not looking into mirror and see you could have done things differently?

just let a nigger fuck your wife and out breed you cause you basically did the same in viet nam, afganistan, iraq japan and korea.

imagine you are no better than a nigger. and that is insult if you didnt understood it. cause what i hear from americans they wish to be black so bad they are willing to let their wifes bull them a mixbreed children to be part of the new wave of interracial babby boomers. or maybe its cause you are too lazy, but not you ofcourse you just glarify it by watching cuckold porn, cause we both know. if anyone in this thread. you never had a woman willing giving it to you so you go mental when someone calls war time rapist bad and calls them to be shot.