Message to the alt right: Why don't you have more kids and avoid interracial relationships instead of complaining about...

Message to the alt right: Why don't you have more kids and avoid interracial relationships instead of complaining about white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-party-reform-224328
digital.vpr.net/post/bernie-sanders-looks-reform-democratic-party-independent
youtube.com/watch?v=EVGr8JPjcMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that isn't what's going on cuck. It's about destroying our culture and lies from the media.

>alt right
Who?

it is whats going on have lots of white kids

You have a child like understanding of how society functions.......also you are probably not white :)

>alt right
that's not a thing bro, you fell for the fake news

Nobody can destroy your culture. Have more kids and ingrain it into them, if you don't then its your fault.

I'm not white.
I've been told this is where the alt right congregate and after looking through the discussions it seems so.

These two actions are not mutually exclusive. I can and am breeding white children, and I am also spreading the good word against race mixing for the good of all races, not just my own.

Why don't you stop acting like a fucking self-righteous tool?

We should all be doing both honestly

How am I acting self righteous?
Good, if others of your race followed suit then you'd have nothing to worry about and all the crying over white genocide can stop.

If I was able to deny QT brown, asian, and black girls I would. Sadly, I cannot. You tell me a good reason to reject sex when women are promiscuous and on birth control. You'd have to be insane to deny yourself QT women for ideological reasons alone. It doesn't make any sense.

Ah, there he is.
That motherfucker.
What a tool.

What race do you belong to? Let us start with that.

I don't see any in fact I think the alt right makes any sense at all but I think they should act instead of cry and bitch,

I'm aboriginal. Cree to be precise.

>I've been told
I say it again, fake news

Sup Forums has nothing to do with the so called "alt right"

1: We are. Conservatives breed above sustainability, it is Liberals who are dying out.

2: Why shouldn't we complain about your attempts to destroy our society just because you're inept at it? We do not need to bargain with you. We can smash all of your teeth out AND outbreed you at the same time.

*don't think the alt right makes any sense at all

From Darwin? Counter to what normies think, Sup Forums is probs the most culturally diverse board on the Internet.

Nope. The "crying" about white genocide is telling the truth. We will continue to expose and humiliate you at every turn, and the future will belong to our people.

Sorry, but you don't get to dictate the terms of the war to us.

whynotboth.jpg

We're not trying to destroy your society, you're doing it to yourselves. Crying like babies and bitching like SJWs about it is pathetic when the whole thing is on you.

>nobody can destroy our culture
White culture is in its death throes

You are destroying our society. You destroy it by simply existing in it.

We are not compatible races.

Not Australian aboriginal. Canadian aboriginal/first nations. Cree origins. I live in Saskatchewan.
If that's true then you're to blame. The liberal cucks you guys hate so much are white, we're raised by whites and don't value the culture you guys care so much about.

Because they are mostly 15 and can't do that

Because men are going their own way

>white genocide
It's called "replacement migration" you bigot

Because feminism kills.

jesus i already have 6 kids to feed.

i cant even stand to stay home with them nowdays. i tell i have work to do and sleep with random women to get away from it all.

Lel prairie chug go drink some more listerine

The lefties that do not value the culture contribute very little to it. You can not deny that European civalization has contributed the most to humanity. You are typing on Sup Forums mostly thanks to what we as a collective built. You really should be more greatful.

sry i like asian qt's too much. try my best not to get one pregnant tho.

alt right isn't real, it's something manufactured by big media to keep moderates away from conservatism. the reason is that the Democratic party is failing massively(having massive losses in each branch of govt the past few years) and is going to fracture and reform

politico.com/story/2016/06/bernie-sanders-democratic-party-reform-224328

digital.vpr.net/post/bernie-sanders-looks-reform-democratic-party-independent

Social Nazi Justice Warrior there

Dude how??? And please try to explain yourself without any buzzwords.

ayo mutha befor da raycis white man niggags wuz flying in pyrimids 'n' sheeeit

Nigga you posted a screencap from a GOVERNMENT FUNDED tv show telling white people that they'll all be gone in a few years.

Imagine the outrage if a program like that was made talking about any other group.

here's that thread again

>just have more kids, goy

>what are you, a beta cuck? can't get a woman?

>you have to compete with them, goy! don't worry about immigration or anything...

Why are you telling people what to do faggot

>using micro applications to rationalize a macro problem
You're laughably stupid, OP.

Why don't you GTFO my country pajeet

Dude you're fucking terrible. The American people are being divided and conquered by the ruling class, and that kind of attitude will be the driving nail to America's new low.

This is Shaun Majumder trying to bait you all

It's not Jew's fault that you're a fucking beta cuck male

>Good, if others of your race followed suit then you'd have nothing to worry about
Incorrect, because of the hordes of non-white invaders that continue to be poured into our countries by treasonous corrupt politicians.

White genocide?

>destruction of prosperous countries
>feelsgoodman
Further proof that low IQ genetic waste cannot create their own works to be proud of, but only gloat over the destruction of things forever superior to themselves.

keep crying bitch nigger
While you're here a nigger or a spic is fucking a white girl at this exact moment.

And yes, it really feels good.
But don't worry, you can watch and jerk off like the cuck you are,

>no argument
Thanks for the proof that what I said is true.

because most of them are too beta to get a white woman to have children with

Maybe because we don't want to turn our countries into Africa? We're not niggers, it's not in our nature to have numerous children that we're financially incapable of providing for. Whites are being forced into economic conditions that prohibit them from even having one child, let 5-6 or even 7 like most black and Hispanics... thus the term "genocide"

It doesn't matter how many kids we have when they are bringing in a quarter million people every year.

it's not the money, it's female education level youtube.com/watch?v=EVGr8JPjcMg

Your race is going to be wiped out too along with us dumbass, holy shit what a retard.

kids are so fucking annoying

See, I personally fucked a spic bitch yesterday. Feels good bwoi.

We do have white kids you fucking leaf. It still a problem when the media keep spinning their bullshit rhetoric on Beige Power and force immigration on this just for the votes and lining their pocket with cheap labor. How the fuck is that even fair?

Alt right has been around for years. Being afraid and shilling against it is what the parties want.

The mass importation of welfare dependent immigrants serves as a transfer of wealth from Whites to immigrants which is money they could have used to have more children.

The promotion of feminism and the encouragement of women to have careers rather than families.

Multiculturalism and lack of freedom of association, when whites are not allowed to have even their own neighborhoods, whites breed less under these conditions.

The endless promotion of White guilt and the re-framing of history to make Whites the bad guys.

Political correctness is not a choice of the population, it is a weapon of psychological terrorism used against whites to justify mass immigration into their countries and the subsequent destruction of their societies, identity, and culture.

The promotion of miscegenation, in many universities students are told outright that it's 'healthier' to have non-White children.

The psychological effects of diversity, as noted in the interview the Putnam study noted that people become less social under these conditions.

Women have no in-group loyalty and do not build or maintain civilizations. Men have given them too much political power. The process is irreversible

The promotion of sexual licentiousness, those that have many sexual partners are less likely to bond for life with a marriage partner.

Women are sociopaths who look out for their self-interest even at the detriment of their entire society and the world.

Divorce laws that brutally punishes males for getting married and rewards females.

Why is it a moral imperative to have immigration in White western country when it's not in any non-Western country?

Mass immigration brings nothing to White western country, and only serves to dilute our culture and alter our gene pool.

Whites have high emotional IQ and the non whites weaponized it and use it against them. Many have pathological altruism.

abbos don't post here nor do they form sentences

Racism is idiocy by both sides of the false dichotomy.

We do. In addition we decrease the enemy numbers. Also because it is literally impossible to avoid leftist throwing their shit in your face, we have to put them finally back in their place.

What is alt-right?

I think that's the stupidest movement name I've ever heard. Just call us neo-nazis.

Hail Victory,

Richard Spencer

The horseshoe theory meme is as bad as "if you kill your enemies they win". Stfu.

>alt right
sage and ignore

Tell that to the fucking kikes who keep pushing that stuff

Look into the origins of the pillars of the liberal faith.

>Equality of Class
(((Marx)))
>Equality of Gender
Littered with Jewish intellectuals. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_feminists
>Equality of Race
Civil Rights act was written by (((Emanuel Celler)))
>Mass Immigration from the third world
Promoted in its modern form by (((Emanuel Celler))) with his 1965 Immigration Act

>white culture
do you know how i can tell that you're retarded?

Fuck a white girl. I'm sure you'll love seeing your baby hang on the Day of the Rope.

fuck up kike. we shouldnt have to race child birth rates in our own countries. will sooner go to war then live as your breed pigs

>not realizing that all Europeans have a western culture that brings them together
Do you know how I know you're retarded?

Because we don't need more people, of any color.

Because most of the people here are perma-virgins and ignorant, bigoted manbabies. Also most probably aren't even White.

>He doesn't donate sperm to to produce dozens and dozens of himself on top of having white children

There's a whole lotta vitriol coming from you mate, might want to tone it down a bit.

Stop the racism and hate first.

Meh. Latinos and half Latinos are usually pretty cool.

I'm only ever really grossed out when I see a trashy white girl with niglet kids and no dad in site. I feel bad for her parents and an grossed out by her absolute lack of fucks about consequences. Latino dudes usually take parenting their kids very fucking seriously. It just seems like impregnating druggie white girls is a hilarious game to nignogs.