twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY

EAT

LOLIS

ALIVEEEEEEE

This is horrible.

>SNL

Into the trash it goes.

>Spend tons of time and effort screaming about how something is crazy and doesn't exist and you'd have to be an idiot
>This suspicious behavior has the exact opposite effect
>They haven't figured out the best way to defuse conspiracy theories and real loony ideas like "lizard people" is to just completely ignore them and once in a blue moon make them the butt of a single joke in a routine.
They're focused on this shit for a reason.

The fact MSM is even talking about it shows they're getting increasingly nervous.
Even Killary had to come out about "Fake new"

Whether or not it's kids, drugs, money laundering or something else. They're paying attention, which gives it some credence.

For something that's fake they're all spending an awful lot of time talking about it. Hmmm.

The OldJew understood this, the NewJew however does not and have been fucking up beautifully for a while now to us the NewNewJew.

>ignore it
>ERMAGERD WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ALL THESE EVIDENCES
>refute it
>THEY'RE DEBUNKING IT BECAUSE THEY'RE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY

nah nigga, it's a lose-lose situation

Well it most likely doesn't. It's tinfoil shit at best and honestly it belongs on /x/.

>refute
where have they refuted or explained literally ANY of the connections, codewords, or strange as fuck coincidences

Reminds me of all the skits about how Trump could never possibly win and everyone supporting him is a dumb racist.

How did that turn out again

>explain coincidences

You're a special kind of stupid, honey.

At the very least, there are a bunch of emails that don't make any sense. At worst, it is exactly what it looks like, with far too many coincidences for me to accept as random chance.

God damn when they're going to THESE LENGTHS to debunk this "crazy online conspiracy" you know that this shit is really going on.

And I hate this fake news meme thats starting. Theres always been fake news. What the fuck was the Iraq war

>muh WMD's

And GOD DAMn I'm watching as im typing this and this bitch is so unfunny I wanna fuck her till she becomes hows she acting.

>LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED

>Alt right is the source of fake news
>Alt right is a bunch of nazis waving swastika flags and getting angry over being called nazis
It's lovely how a few people wave swastika flags and it suddenly represents everyone on the right.

And pro tip, everyone they don't like is the alt right. You don't identify as it, they fucking label you as it

Wow, they are fucking retarded. Do they not realize that they're creating a Streisand effect here? We had damn near stopped talking about it due to it not getting any attention, but now that they keep screeching about how it's fake, people are going to look into it.

Why are they so out of touch?

>implying they don't do it in purpose to get rid of the kike elite
>inb4 libtards were anti-kike all along

The fact that SO MUCH energy is put in to quelling pizzagate points to its validity.

>real loony ideas like "lizard people"
You should be ashamed of urself

Just like pic related I guess

> The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
> Sorry about that.
> :/

im praying its real so all these fuckwits have no choice but to mass resign

>Pizzagate is a loony conspiracy theory!
>Russians hacked the election!

One has pages of circumstantial evidence. The other is a media freakout based on no evidence whatsoever.

Thanks SNL, for correcting the record.

>honey

Tumblrina detected.

>PURE COINCIDENCE

>Germans need not apply

Reminder that powerful people play with pedophilia, because it means maximum unchallenged power. Like 8/10 times.

What can anybody do, who can touch them? They can fuck your children and do to you whatever they want.

Because they can, And it's addictive to them.

This fake news thing is fucking weird

Is it a last ditch attempt by the mainstream media to regain control of the narrative? Call all other sources fake and crazy and present their own product as real and unbiased?

Yeah, heard them talk about it on P3 (Swedish government radio channel) just two days ago, and how it was fake news and so forth.
Why would (((they))) bother going full on deny-mode globally if there wasn't any truth to the story? It doesn't make sense.

As a roach it makes sense that you think people can be lizards too.

I love fat Cecily. I hope to [really] get her pregnant one day.

PURE COINCIDENCE

DO YOU GOYS THINK YOU CAN FIGHT THIS LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE!

WHERE'S A BABY COCK I NEED TO CUT SUCK IT

no

Let them discredit it. The important thing is not to get the people convicted, but to make people see the words pedophiles and (establishment) politicians used together as much as possible, forming an association. Meme warfare, level 2

Ahmed is right

>youtu.be/Xq9rFHpzER8?t=5m25s
>5:25
pssh, kid

Every time the media uses the phrase "Washington pedophile ring", or anything like it, it's a win. Context doesn't matter.

Women are decidedly not funny.

Why are they putting soo much effort to discredit something... I mean they are publishing these deflamation stories in all aspects of MSM? Voltaire - "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".