at home or otherwise.

Is Austria lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCbB7jI_PrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no shit, they speak Austrian

>no shit, they speak Austrian
There is no such thing as Austrian.

And the 70% relates to Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Pashtun etc.

>Is Austria lost?

Yes. Demography is destiny.

Austria will cease to be Austrian in the next 50 years.

>they speak Austrian
Kek

As usual, Sup Forums is full of lying OPs and gullible commenters.

The share of students with a different native language than German was about 20% in the Pisa 2008 round, one needs to be a special kind of stupid to believe that it's now at 70% especially since the cropped stats in OP's pic don't even show that.

Furthermore, the refugee children of the past 12 months don't even affect the Pisa test round simply because they don't meet the criteria and are excluded from the test. You gotta understand the language to understand the test questions and deliver a meaningful result about the quality of the schooling system.

Of course, Sup Forums lowlifes lack a grasp of reality and prefer to live in their own bullshit fantasy world.

>tanned Germans

australians speak english you dingus

Did the emus get them?

This is the problem of "fake news" m8. And democracy

fpbp

30% of Aussies apparently speak German.

This isn't about if they can speak German but about what language they use at home and in their social circle.
The 70% figure is only represented in Hauptschulen (according to the statistic) which are the worst schools for basically almost retarded people and surprise surprise like 90% foreigners (1st or 2nd Gen).
Neue Mittelschulen are the new Hauptschulen since Hauptschulen are being abolished so the same thing is going on there. And the same thing goes for Polytechnische Schulen.
These schools are basically containment school's for the lazy and borderline retarded.
The only place austrians, smart slavs and the like go are AHS and HTL schools.

Da fuk would australians speak german?

hahaha Austrian. You are weak, you are worst austrian. You are not a BOSS like an albanian.

Do they speak Austrian instead?

I was an English Assistant at a HTL for a year and it was incredibly comfy.

Would send my male children there if I was Austrian, no doubt about it.

Oh mein gott, das ist nicht gut

>jo
>jo
>gsi
>schaffa
>jo

I don't know what they speak really but it sounds made up

Why would they speak German? I thought it was originally a British penal colony so shouldn't they speak English like that "Crikey!" guy who was killed by a stingray off the coast of Austria?

I don't know much about their history, but I was always surprised by how good Hitler was at speaking German, for an Australian. If you listen to one of his speeches, he almost sounds like a native speaker.

Aren't most Austrian kids go to a Hauptschule or Neue Mittelschule?

Welcome to Reality: The new order.

You tell us, down under Hans.

BS, you can hear the Southern accent quite clearly.

>20%

That's brutal of itself.
You people must be totally indoctrinated. Oh well.
In two years, some German poofter will say 'its only 40%!' and so on until they are typing in Turkish.

>American education

DELET THIS

Can someone tell me what happened to Austria, they managed to turn Gradc into a multicultural place.

I always think of Falco as the voice of Austria - completely incomprehensible ghetto German. Americans also have Schwarzenegger ("SHWART-zen-egg-eh") as our Austrian reference accent. Hitler's German was awesome - every word was a bitchslap compared to the elegant German of his aristocratic officers.

Which one is the madrasah?

is there something genetically wrong with me?
just found out my dad can speak german but I can't. Could I have some form of autism?

Did your father marry an Ahmed?

Altered timelines.

What does Pisa tests have to do with language children use AT HOME?

It seems you are the one who failed reading and processing information.

>What does Pisa tests have to do with language children use AT HOME?

Kids cannot learn shit if they do not understand the language the teacher speaks or that the school books are written in.

Which one is like the Gymnasium in Germany?

I went to a Gymnasium in BaWü and in my graduation class of 2009 we had

>one Tamile who was born here, Christian parents, 2 older brothers who graduated before him, all 3 of them study medicine/already became doctors

>2 turks, one a bro, one a weird nerd who I could see becoming radicalized

>one girl with a German father and a malayan Christian mother, who was a hipster and looked like a Spaniard, friend of mine

>Polish girl, but you wouldn't know

>one sikh, who was a little annoying, but overall a bro as well, straight-edge

>one Vietnamese nerd girl

>one half Egyptian nerd girl

...out of 200 people, rest were all German, literally 95% white. I miss high school.

German should be a dominant gene, so you can speak it even if you have only one copy of it (albeit with slightly reduced grammatical accuracy). The only explanation is that your dad already had the diluted version with only one copy, and then passed the other part of his genes on to you.

You could try experimental gene treatments, but it's dangerous and never produced satisfying results. I recommend you just give it up. I'm sorry.

Gymnasium is Gymnasium in Austria. 35% of schools are Gymnasiums and 65% of schools are Hauptschulen / Neue Mittelschulen / other school types for the retarded.

I was, obviously, in a Gymnasium and in our graduation class, we had 50 people in total of which 0 people were non-ethnics. One dude had a Finnish mum, one girl a Swedish dad (blonde, blue eyes girl) and one guy apparently had some British grandparents. All were Christian except one guy who was into heavy metal songs.

>except one guy who was into heavy metal songs.

And that guy was you.

Abolishing Hauptschule

hahahahahahaha

>Austrian president

lmao what did you expect?

we are lost ist time to start something new and bigger

Statistik is about pupils in Viennese schools. And yes, it's true, situation is terrible.

A few years ago i fucked a Viennese school teacher who told me about it. They have to teach German to the foreigners and therefor have to neglect teaching the others anything.

Every decent Austrian leaves Vienna when he/she starts the family thing. The only alternative are expensive private schools or one of the few good schools left in the upper-class districts.

why the FUCK is he putting his head on his shoulder like that? that is too intimate. stop.
I'm triggered now.

right in the feels, karl-uwe

people trying to fucking dismiss this info are retarded, we got 70% if non native speakers in our lowest schools, wow great for our nation really great, integration will happen of course if nobody is even speaking german anymore in the school, you fucking libtards are so dumb, i hope a fucking nuke destroys our god damn shithole if im too old anymore

Can someone tell me what this joke is? Jean Claude Juncker is the director of the EU, and the host is saying that Juncker is the breakfast director. I don't understand.

At around 12:20
youtube.com/watch?v=yCbB7jI_PrQ

> Host: The facts are, with the new people in power, the US actually wants things to be the way they were before.
> Back to a time when black people knew where they had to sit in a bus.
> Yes, of course. With Trump, they want to create an authoritarian state. Finally, the right-wing politics will be strong, and uppity minorities will know their place.
> So what? Despite that, Europe has no fear.
> EU politician: This morning, I met with Mr. French man, with Mrs. Merkel, with Mr. Schulz, with Mr. Tusk, with Mr. Someone, with others.
> Right now, no one knows him, but I will make sure to get to know him. In turn, he will get to know us.
> Host: Hahahahaha.
> Joke about a Breakfast Director?
> "Trump wants to get to know us," said the breakfast director as he was flying to his Ego Club.

I wouldn't exactly call what they speak German either hue hue hue

>albanian bodybuilder

Does he build an entire body out of stolen organs?

>I wouldn't exactly call what they speak German either hue hue hue
Is this supposed to be a Northern German joke?

>Ruskie Education

O, du lieber Augustin, Augustin, Augustin,
O, du lieber Augustin, alles ist hin.

Uh yeah no way it's lees than 20% in England when the most common name is fucking Mohammed

this, and the worst thing is that all those cucks want foreign language classes in primary school because "their native tongue has to be taught too"
and everyone gets surprised when they leave middle-school and can't even form a coherent sentence, let alone write it down.

and don't even get me started on kindergarten.
while it's already a nightmare to get a spot for your kids nowadays, the only proper place left where they speak at least some german is the english-kindergarten. no joke

maybe he is trying to say Juncker is useless and his job is just to have breakfast with foreign leaders and LARP as if he was important just for doing that

Nah cunt, bullshit stat. I'm learning at the moment and have only met 3 people who aren't exchange students that speak german