Why are Chinese and Africans so rare on Sup Forums?

Why are Chinese and Africans so rare on Sup Forums?
I get that they're not demographics inclined to be 4channers, but that's 2.3 billion people who I'll see far more rarely than New Zealanders who number a mere 4.6 million.
And of those few I rarely see, they'll mostly be South Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/stats/content/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im Chinese and ive been on this site for ten years although most people that i know use stage1st

90% of leafs are chinese

It is blocked by their internet

>be african or chinese

FUCK OFF NIGGER GO STEAL A BIKE

GET FUCKED CHINK EAT A DOG

hm I wonder why maybe if you werent so racist all the time we could actually have a discussion

I wana fug dat frog

Chinese need a pass to access Sup Forums and Africans don't have internet.

Africans don't have internet, they probably aren't even smart enough to turn on a computer. At least we won't have to deal with african shitposting
> WE
> WUZ
> KANGZ
> N SHIET

No internet and dont speak English

Chinese have their own internet that the common citizen is restricted to

I'm African

Because internet is censored in China and no one speaks english there.
And barely any african nigger owns a computer with steady internet. The south africans who come here are the boers.

Africans can't read

I love that frog.

Chinks have to get though the firewall and niggers can't into computers

>Sup Forums is blocked in china and chinese great firewall is no joke
>africa has literally no network
store.steampowered.com/stats/content/

Africans don't have electricity and Chinese internet is censored.

Leafs shitpost here every day.

Go back

Dumb frogposter

I think Google is blocked in China, so they can't solve the captcha. If they want to post they need to buy a Sup Forums pass.

Even ignoring the the fact they can't access Sup Forums, they speak mostly french and Chinese.

Do you really want masses of

Sup Forums is blocked on the mainland. Anyone with a china flag is a proxy faggot.

One that gets me is Belarus.

Pretty sure I have never ever seen anyone from Belarus here and I just can't explain it. It's like nobody lives there at all, like the place doesn't even exist.

Legacy captcha is a thing.
It's easier to solve than Google captcha.

The Africans are good posters, but China can go fuck itself.

Belarus is a Jewish conspiracy confirmed.

reCaptcha is banned in China.

I saw Paupa New Guinea a couple nights ago. Suprised someone there can use a computer.

Nah, I always see them here.

Never heard them pop up in the news or anything either. I totally understand that they might be a bit of an unremarkable country, but fuck me, where are they man? They doing alright?

It's not just the chinese, there are no asians

The only japs posting here are white weeb english teachers. There are 0 korean flags and you all bullied the indians into not posting. Rarely you'll see a vietnam or phillipines or something

Chinese is because captcha is blocked there, they need a pass to post

I guess they might catch your eye more. Now that I think about it, I have literally seen the flag once.

Still a bit surprising how they rarely I seem to catch them.

Sup Forums is banned in China like anything that could host individual opinions, and internet culture is not that widespread in Africa, we get quite some South African posters and a few rare flags from time to time, we pretend Sup Forums is normie tier right now but it rly isn't.

>China being little up
That is extremely surprising seeing as its against the law for them to buy stuff from out of country

Swedes and Germans have it worse yet they're still here.
Leafs get it too and we have a fucking epidemy.

Me too

>ireland

FUCKIN THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

>Africans
stable infostructure

>China
great firewall

Which country there has the lowest non-zero traffic?
I notice that Guinea Bissau has only 1.4GB.

Valve and China settled with
Also probably all of these downloads are DOTA 2
Who is hype for 7.00 btw?

why does everyone have shitty internet but us iceland and some yuros

lmao it must take 30 minutes for a Sup Forums post to go through

these are steam stats. I'm pretty sure that South Korea and most of European shitholes beat you in average speed.

Is that frog evil, yet?

The great bottleneck is international internet, so by being the largest English speaking country, most English websites are hosted domestically so good internet is a trivial matter for you.

Whereas with New Zealand and Australia, there are no other notable English speaking countries within ten thousand kilometres.

Likely an Aussie on work business

Singapore

Sup Forums minority here