Turkey 39 people killed

> explosion in Istanbul
> actually 2 separate explosions
> 39 people killed
> 30 of them were policemen

This is a normal thing in Turkey by now; every other month 20+ people die as a result of a terror attack.

Remember when stuff like that happened in Paris? Yeah, no one cares about roaches it seems.
Fucking world, fucked up beyond repair.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/world-blogs/public-uproar-turkey-moves-ahead-child-marriage-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turkey literally borders Iraq and Syria; what else should we expect?

Maybe people would care more if Turks weren't degenerate muslim insects.

It is well known that the PKK is behind most of these attacks (as they claim responsibility every know and then).

The PKK is supported actively by the EU; e.g. weapons shipment.

>Sponsor literal terrorists in Syria and Iraq bordering your own country
>Domestic terrorist attacks increase

Hmm....I wonder what went wrong

Shut up roach, you don't get to push your conspiracy theories here. Turkey has been shown to supply arms and ammunition to IS and guess what happened to the guy who blew the whistle on that? He's had an attempt on his life and was convicted for high treason.

Fuck yourself. I hope your entire country burns to the ground.

Especially you should know Beligum; your country's leaders are siding actively with the PKK.
Germany ships weapons to them.

They are literally terrorists (again seen today) and here in the EU we discuss their rights, and how they fight for a good cause, etc.

>Yeah, no one cares about roaches it seems.

Thats a bingo!

God-Emperor ERDOGAN got it under control.

This is a normal thing in Muslim world

Explosions , attacks , murders.
There is a reason why churches tend to get blown up and slowly the population becomes 99% muslim..

Well thats the future of western Europe, today 10% tomorow 50% and soon no more churches and just shitholes like in the middle east.

Uneducated Niederländer reporting in; hope you get flooded faggots.

t. mehmet

has nothing to do with Sultan Erdogan sucking ISIS cock, amirite

h-help guise

I genuinely ask myself if you're trolling or not...

You're making it a little too obvious you're an Erdogan shill

But I am aware, our ministers are quite actively shilling for Kurds when it comes down to it, I think it's out of ignorance for the most part

As for the German weapons, they were intended for the Peshmerga to fight ISIS, the unintended side effect was that they ended up in PKK hands, they should have anticipated and prevented this more strictly but I think the Germans also decided to be willfully ignorant and turn a blind eye as long as for the most part they took the fight to ISIS

It's a false flag Erdogan attack to give Erdogan more power, you dumb roach.

Based PKK eradictaing turkroaches.

nobody gives a shit what happens to turkey as long as the developers of bannerlord survive

> Yeah, no one cares about roaches it seems

Completely correct.

Get the Raid from under the sink.

Hold on roachbro, it's going to be okay.

> Erdogan shill
> Hating people that attack your parent's home country
> Same thing

Also
> the unintended side effect was that they ended up in PKK hands
There's no such thing as 'unintended side effect' when it comes to (((them)))

Its all right if you guys can survive a nuclear blast you can survive this

Fuck off turk shill. Everyone in Europe knows these are false flags by your beloved president.

If you want to stay in Germoney, you better behave.

funny how all these nato countries are supporting groups responsible for these attacks in a FELLOW NATO COUNTRY

not to mention the one with the second largest army and a key player in the region

poor turkey

Fuck off shill. You are not German and we'll be happy to see the Kurds getting their own place one day. At least they're not stupid about Islam and want their women to live at a modern society.

> Everyone in Europe knows these are false flags
By everyone you mean you and your Harz4-family?

They claim responsiblity; also after the 15th of July there is no need for false flagging (afaik).

t. t*rk diaspora

come on man you make it so obvious

>At least they're not stupid about Islam and want their women to live at a modern society.
Just exactly how fucking stupid are you?

Not everyone buys the bullshit we are feed on the night news. Even in the West you see more people opening up their eyes.

You can't be that stupid; I mean you made it clear in your last post that you're not the smartest fella but just...come on.

> Not everyone buys the bullshit we are feed on the night news
> Literally acts as a relay to German media when it comes to Kurds
All hope's lost with you.

Look up the kurdish army. Look up their society. Time to wake up Alice.

>What even is Kurdish ethnic cleansing of minorities

It's also well known Turkey supplied jihadists with weapons/gas in Syria, bought oil straight out of IS hands plus provided military equipment to them, why should we care about Turkey again? It's also legal to rape kids in Turkey, to please the heritage of Mohammad.

No one cares because everyone knows this is the norm in Muslim majority countries, whether they are willing to say it out loud or not.

The board is being shilled hard today.

Tell us, what are you JDIF or plain turk shill?

spoiler: If you answer with another question, this will give you out as JDIF.

So who's responsible for this? Is it Kurds, anti-Erdogan insurgents, or is it just your garden variety snackbar incident?

> It's also legal to rape kids in Turkey
Enough Sup Forums for today; I always thought you guys are meming but that kind of stupidity can only come from someone legit.

> "parent's home country"
Makes me German with Turkish descent, doesn't it?
I have realtives living in Istanbul, Ankara and other cities that are often target to terror attacks.

You are literally retarded.

Erdogan again. He is pushing to change the law and give more power for himself, so he can "save" their land.

Achmed, zurück nach Anatolien mit dir und deiner Scheißfamilie! :DDD

>t. Roachey al-Turkey

>who's responsible for this?

Meh it's just brown people killing other brown people.

Weiß deine Mutter eigentlich, dass du solche Aussagen im Internet tätigst, Jonathan?

I always have to laugh when angry turks post about terrorism in their country and when people laugh at them for obvious reasons, they assume those people are PKK shills.

Like shit nigger, nobody outside of turkey gives a shit about Kurds or the PKK. It's just not a thing. Nobody even really knows what it's about because Turkey is so wholly unimportant and such a shithole anyways, people just assume it's just shitskins bombing shitskins, which isn't so far from the truth.

Ok, now I understand you are just another german-turk kid thinking that Erdogan is the best thing since Ataturk.

I have a few more years of age and studied history for many years. A good part of it based on Constantinopla, Ottomans and the young Turks all the way to what you have today.

Erdogan is very much turning Turkey into a backward society. Majority of the attacks you see there are pushed by Erdogan. Think on that for a moment.

Nice, fuck them little asianiggers

>Yeah, no one cares about roaches it seems.

Not true, I don't rejoice in the death of bystanders, and acts of terrorism should be condemned no matter who they are targeted at.

On the other hand, Erdogan has been extremely supportive of ISIS up until a few months ago. What pisses me off the most is that these acts of terrorism usually claim innocent casualties, I wish they were targeted at Erdogan himself and his inner circle.

Fuck off, roach.

Wage es nicht mich oder den Sohn meiner Frau auch nur anzusehen, Kümmeltürke.

> Sozial''''''''wissenschaft''''''''
Du bist wortwörtlich zurückgeblieben. Das sollte dir klar sein. Steh auf, schau in den Spiegel und denk mal darüber nach. Ich mein das absolut ernst.

Was this Kurds or ISIS? Another decent bombing yesterday in Egypt, supposedly a new splinter group from the muslim brotherhood. I still think europe is going to bet a big happening before Christmas.

This.

Das ist echt bitter, stolz auf eine degenerative Gesellschaft zu sein, die liberale ''''Werte'''' fördert; sprich sämtliche Werte abschafft.

Wo sind die Deutschen mit ihrer Ehre, ihrem Stolz, ihrem Ehrgeiz, Anstand, etc...traurig.

They tried to, but Putin saved his ass :^)

Als Kamelficker kennst du dich mit degenerativen Gesellschaften ja besstens aus, Kebabfresser.

Gute Antwort. Hast dir echt Mühe gegeben wie es scheint. Bin echt stolz auf dich mein Freund.

I am not going to feel bad for people who rejoice when my community gets attacked. Turkey is the partner in crime of the West in each terrorist activity except PKK ones and I never witnessed any dissent amongst the Turks whereas in the West there is a genuine dissent against governments.
The hypocrites who cry when this attacks occur are the same to have the innocent citizens blood on their hands by supporting their government.
By the way, even when my community gets attacked I don't shill everywhere so that people feel bad for us because I don't care what people think, I know who is right.

>Wo sind die Deutschen mit ihrer Ehre, ihrem Stolz, ihrem Ehrgeiz, Anstand, etc...traurig.

Wo die Deutschen sind? Die meisten davon gehen arbeiten, damit der Großteil deiner Landsleute hier Sozialhilfe in Höhe von fast 2 Milliarden abgreifen können, ohne selbst etwas beizutragen.

Fuck off filthy roach.

lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/world-blogs/public-uproar-turkey-moves-ahead-child-marriage-law/

>ihrer Ehre, ihrem Stolz
t. Turkroach

Sowas predigen aber selber wie die übelsten Untermenschen verhalten.

>ihrem Ehrgeiz, Anstand
Ich glaub die Deutschen haben immerhin noch genug Ehrgeiz, schließlich sind die meissten "angesehenen" Jobs immernoch in Deutscher Hand hier, aka CEO's, Wissenschaftler (STEM, nicht der "of Arts" Dreck) usw... Anstand ist auch genug da, schließlich wird ja noch jeder Dreck in der Gesellschaft geduldet, egal wie degeneriert.

Das mit der fehlenden Ehre und Stolz haben wir der guten Nachkriegspropaganda und Umerziehung zu verdanken, welche nun fast schon 80 Jahre lang am Laufen ist. Aber ich glaube das wird sich wieder etwas ändern in den nächsten 10 Jahren. Dann werden sich Untermenschen schon von alleine aus diesem Land wieder verpissen.

> The hypocrites who cry when this attacks occur are the same to have the innocent citizens blood on their hands by supporting their government.
The majority of EU citizens summed up by this sentence.

I actually miss the turks here. No one could clear the board out faster of someone who couldn't clear cache than a Turk. Board has sucked since the coup in turkey when they all left and leddit moved in.

Dafür kann ich ja nichts, gutes Argument trotzdem.

Ich arbeite gerade an meinem Master, was kann ich dafür, dass es solche Menschen gibt?

lel, if you can't match his wit just go with the generic "proud of u :)" dismissal
sad

> Sowas predigen aber selber wie die übelsten Untermenschen verhalten.

Wenn du das auf den Großteil der Türken in Deutschland beziehst, okay; aber du kennst mich nicht, also wie kannst du das behaupten?

> Aber ich glaube das wird sich wieder etwas ändern in den nächsten 10 Jahren.
Das haben die Menschen vor 10 Jahren auch gesagt; Deutschland ist ultimativ unter der Kontrolle von (((ihnen))), genau wie 'Murica auch.

>Als Kamelficker kennst du dich mit degenerativen Gesellschaften ja besstens aus, Kebabfresser.

> "if you can't match his wit"
Erklärt einiges, wenn so ein Satz dir ein hohes Level an Intelligenz vermittelt :^)

Dafür kannst du tatsächlich nichts. Wozu du dich allerdings in der Lage gesehen hast, war, einseitig deinem Gastland einen Mangel an "Ehre" und "Anstand" und "Stolz" zu unterstellen, während eben dieses Land den Großteil deiner Landsleute durchfüttert.

Ist es nicht viel ehrenloser, viel anstandsloser, zu der Bevölkerungsgruppe zu gehören, die weit überproportional zu ihrem Anteil an der Gesamtbevölkerung unglaubliche Mengen an Leistungen abgreift, und zudem noch auf das Gastland, das ihnen das ermöglicht, pausenlos schimpft?

Keep lying to yourself.

>Dead Turks
>Fucked up

Nigger what?

>Wenn du das auf den Großteil der Türken in Deutschland beziehst,
Exakt

>Das haben die Menschen vor 10 Jahren auch gesagt;
Noch nie gehört hier und ich hab noch den Mauerfall erlebt (teilweise live). Erst seit Mitte 2015 ist es hier richtig am brodeln, besonders bzgl. Islam. Neuen (((Umfragen))) nach, haben schon 45% der Bevölkerung eine schlechte Einstellung dem gegenüber, d.h. der tatsächliche Wert liegt wohl bei 55-60%, wenn man die Korrektheit der Umfragen in den letzten Monaten beachtet. Generell haben wir wohl schon 15-20% der Bevölkerung, welche "full Reich" gehen würden. Andere interessante Umfrage (noch von 2015) zeigte, dass gut 30% auch mit einem Diktator einverstanden wären.

Das wird schon...

I'm not sorry, the only good roach is the dead one

Kill yourself filthy roach

Nopes. Military history and career afterwards.

It was very witty in context, which you, knowing that just as well as I, left out

> Wozu du dich allerdings in der Lage gesehen hast, war, einseitig deinem Gastland einen Mangel an "Ehre" und "Anstand" und "Stolz" zu unterstellen
Ich sag auf keinen Fall, dass jeder Deutsche so ist; im Gegenteil, in meinem persönlichen Umfeld ist der Großteil der Deutschen ganz anders als die Mehrheit; aber die Mehrheit bestimmt trotzdem die allgemein zulässige Meinung, bekannt als "politisch korrekt". Und die ist fern von Anständigkeit.

> Ist es nicht viel ehrenloser, viel anstandsloser, zu der Bevölkerungsgruppe zu gehören
In erster Linie hast du recht, aber wenn du es mit Individuen zu tun hast, ist es anders (siehe oben).

>Und die ist fern von Anständigkeit.

Deren Mangel du WORAN genau festmachst?

>Remember when stuff like that happened in Paris? Yeah, no one cares about roaches it seems.

If I wake up in the morning and find poop in the toilet, it's not really much of a surprise.
But if I find poop on the kitchen table, I have reasons to be concerned.

Und wodurch kommt dieses Image vom Islam zustande? Ja, durch die (((Medien))), die einerseits pausenlos Propaganda gegen den Islam liefern, anderseits aber auch ständig den Satz prädigen "Das hat nichts mit dem Islam zu tun", was zu extremen Aggressionen führt.

Seriously, does NO-ONE notice how little Turk posters there are now? A massive terrorist incident in one of their cities and there's barely anyone talking about it here? Compare that to when the Russian plane was shot down or the coup when the board was infested with them.

Holy fucking shit the stupidity in this post has triggered me.

>k-kurds are modern guise
they're literally
>"GIVE US FREE LAND HURRDURR OR WE BLOW YE UP WIT OUR AKS, WE EVEN LOOK LIKE ISIS SOLDIERS!"
thankfully Turkey is not cucked like most of the west yet to give back land they fought and died for ^^

They post under German flags now.

Not even memeing, look at OP.

geht mir am arsch vorbei, wenn die kümmeltürken sich gegenseitig in die luft sprengen

wir haben eh schon viel zu viel von denen

>In erster Linie hast du recht, aber wenn du es mit Individuen zu tun hast, ist es anders (siehe oben).

Und lass mich an dieser Stelle noch kurz anmerken, wie prinzipienlos es ist, das Gebaren deiner Gruppe mit dem Hinweis auf "Individuen" zu entschuldigen, während du deine Kritik über das Gastland über die gesamte Gruppe ausschüttest.

Schlechter Türke? Bedauerlicher Einzelfall.
Anstandloser Deutscher? Symptomatisch für die ganze Gruppe

>I never witnessed any dissent amongst the Turks

What I mean is I think Erdogan has been cracking down on his people that may have been exposing themselves to "dangerous" elements on the internet. There are two posts from Turkey in this thread. TWO.

>NO-ONE notice how little Turk posters there are now?
They've been gone since a few weeks after the coup. I actually miss them, they could clear the board VERY quickly with their own special brand of entertainment. People who couldn't get rid of caches were afraid to come here, which improved the level.

>Ja, durch die (((Medien))),

Kommt drauf an, von welcher Bildungsschicht wir hier reden. All die, die selber Muslime in der eigenen Klasse hatten früher (Haupt oder Realschule) brauchen dafür nicht die heutigen Medien. Die sehen nun, dass man sich im Moment noch schlimmere Leute importiert und schon ist die Sache für fast die gesamte Arbeiterschicht geregelt (weshalb 80% der Arbeitklasse jetzt schon AfD wählt, was natürlich auch damit zu tun hat, dass man sich mögliche Konkurrenz für die importiert).

Die ganze öffentliche (((Islamdebatte))) ist quasi nur relevant für die Leute im Elfenbeinturm, welche noch nie mit den "sozialen Unterschichtlern" zu tun hatten. Sieht man auch gut, wie das Thema angegangen wird, da kann man nur den Kopf schütteln, wie primitiv diese ganze Sache behandelt wird. Ebenso ist es was für die vielen alten Leute hier, also 50+, welche nicht mal in der Schule Kontakt mit dem Islam hatten, weil einfach nicht genug da waren.

Die Alten haben heute gute Jobs, Autos, Familie etc... und einen Großteil von der alltäglichen Großstadt-Degenerierung garnicht mit, weil sie in ihren fahrenden Safespaces alles umgehen können.

Das image des Islam wird zur Zeit nur zu einem geringen Teil von den Medien geprägt, das Verhalten (bevorzugt das der jüngeren, männlichen Muslime mit geringer Bildung, wozu die Meissten nunmal gehören) reicht da schon vollkommen aus. Stell dir mal vor es würde einen Fernsehsender geben, der nur Videos zeigt wie sich diese "Jugendlichen" verhalten, aka Fernsehversion von "Worldstarhiphop". Hier wäre Deus Vult in Rekordzeit und dabei müssten die sich nicht mal Propaganda ausdenken dafür.

Erdogan is a Jew and will lead turkey in a Civil war.

Das ist eine gute Frage. Generell Liberalismus würde ich als Anstandslos bezeichnen, der sämtliche Werte in Frage stellt. Kann ich aber um ehrlich zu sein nicht so aufzählen, die ersten Punkte die mir durch den Kopf fliegen wären wie sich die Frauen heute Kleiden, speziell jugendliche im Sommer, Sex vor der Ehe und der Anzahl an Partnern, und alles was in diese Richtung geht, was aber heute als total okay angesehen wird, weil es zu den liberalen Standards gehört.

> Ich sag auf keinen Fall, dass jeder Deutsche so ist; im Gegenteil, in meinem persönlichen Umfeld ist der Großteil der Deutschen ganz anders als die Mehrheit

>> Ist es nicht viel ehrenloser, viel anstandsloser, zu der Bevölkerungsgruppe zu gehören
>In erster Linie hast du recht

???

Wenn es denn wirklich die Juden sind, die den Westen gegen den Islam aufspielen, warum hören Moslems denn nicht einfach mit den Terroranschlägen auf und benehmen sich?
Würden sich dann nicht die (((Medien))) in die Hosen scheissen?

Because it is in your people's traditions to bomb each other, dear Mehmet.

Do one bat an eye when mad dogs fight in the street, but when they get into your home to do the same, you kick them out.

>It's an American thinks he knows about Europe episode

'European' Turks support Erdogan en masse. They vote for him more than the Turkish Turks.

Praise be upon the regent of the chaos, the bring in of light. Praise be upon Kek.
Death to Islam, death to Allah, death to everyone slightly believing any muslim may have a tiny bit of decency.

>All die, die selber Muslime in der eigenen Klasse hatten früher brauchen dafür nicht die heutigen Medien

Das ist aber interessant, wie bist du auf diese Schlussfolgerung gekommen?

Denn meine Erfahrung zeigt das ABSOLUTE Gegenteil.

Ich war auf einem Gymnasium mit wenig Ausländern und habe dort (als eine der wenigen Insanzen in meinem Leben) Rassismus beinahe täglich erlebt und die generelle Einstellung war gegen den Islam; wir reden hier von 2005-2010 ungefähr.
Und dann habe ich das Gymnasium gewechselt auf eins, was von wesentlich mehr Ausländern besucht wurde und mit diesen Deutschen habe ich heute noch Kontakt und die sind das absolute Gegenteil von rassistisch*.

*Hab jetzt Rassismus im Kontext von Islamhass benutzt, was meiner Meinung nach nicht das gleiche ist; sorry dafür

Good to see people well informed.

Paris is in western Europe, and we feel comfy in western Europe like we would in our backyards.
Turkey is not western Europe and we don't see it as our backyard.
People feel worse when a rabid dog is in their own backyard instead of some other guy's backyard that doesn't border theirs.

It has nothing to do with racism or hypocrisy, it's just normal human instinct.

>Ich war auf einem Gymnasium mit wenig Ausländern
Deine Meinung hat kein Gewicht. Verpiss dich

>Wenn es denn wirklich die Juden sind, die den Westen gegen den Islam aufspielen, warum hören Moslems denn nicht einfach mit den Terroranschlägen auf und benehmen sich?

Ez one:

- 9/11 inside job
- Al-Qaida founded and supported by CIA
- ISIS founded and supported by the USA

Das sind die, die mir direkt eingefallen sind.

Die hat mehr Gewicht für mich als irgendein Typ der auf Sup Forums was behauptet du Untermensch. Was hast du für Alternativen?? (((Zeitungen))) und (((Fernsehen)))? Idiot

Und die Anschläge in Frankreich und Belgien waren auch alle inside jobs?