Should we ban the Liquid Jew?

I had a conversation yesterday with a friend who told me he drank 5 Red Bulls per day, got really addicted and really fat. Why is this evil drink allowed?

Tell him to get the sugar free

You do know that Saccharin causes much hunger and makes them even fatter?

non-issue

I was very addicted to energy drinks for a long time.

I still am, but I just drink one of these in the morning. It's sugar free and actually doesn't taste like shit like most sugar free things.
It's got like 300 grams of caffeine a can though so it's stronger than most other energy drinks.

>getting addicted to things

Weak.

fake and gay

I lost 110 lbs in 11 months by drinking an ungodly amount of diet soda and diet energy drinks

>what is physical addiction
that can and does happen without even a psychological dependency

It's a redpilled drink fuckstick.
keeps you sharp and on point, ears open to fully take in and understand conversations, steamroll through pages and pages of work etc.

gee I really wonder who's behind this bost.

>my friend is a retard
>BAN EVERYTHING
Fucj you, Eurotrash.

Your friend should learn some self-control. I love energy drinks, but limit myself to 1-2 small cans per week.

>gee I really wonder who's behind this bost.
Lulz, energy drinks are literally a Jew drink like Coca Cola.

ban on shots seems reasonable though. It seems much easier to overdose. The drinks have way too much water in them though so its very easy to stop in time for early stage overdose.

>banning the first sip of the day
b-brah

Alcohol is THE liquid jew. Only neckbeards buy energy drinks, I doubt the Jews are bothered about what basement dwellers are drinking

In Europe all low-class whites and gypsies drink energy drinks.

Hard to believe a fat guy drinks 5 red bulls a day. He's have a heart attack after his third or fourth. Methinks OP is telling fibs.

>that first sip of the day

Yes we should invest in SodaStream insteaad.

>drinks 5 RedBulls per day
>lives

i smell that bullshit all the way over here

yes

then super high sugar tax
differentiating juden from (almost) whites will be easier

OP is a fagot. Red Bull is one of the most healthiest drinks you can buy for a reasonable price which energizes you for whatever you need to do. Drink Red Bull, stay fresh

Why is there always a retard that gets addicted to something?

Energy drinks are the new cigarettes.

rockstar organic is my favourite. red bull and monster makes my guts wrench.

>should we ban
>we ban
>ban

no

Hey guys what's with the satanic imagery on energy drinks?

>The monster logo is actually the hebrew number 666
>Rockstar's logo is clearly a pentagram
>Red Bull = Moloch

Can anyone find more?

I have the liberty to drink whatever the fuck I want, and obviously you will have health issues if you become addicted, it's the same with any addiction, negative effects always emerge.

>got really addicted and really fat.
We should just ban fat.

luckily I only drink coffee :^)

shill detected

it's just b vitamins mixed with caffeine and sugar,they work sinergetically to boost you up a bit. If you're addicted to them you're a fool