Free Red Pill

Free Red Pill

Wanna know the secret of jews high intelligence?
No Coffee. Coffee makes you a good goy, narrows your imaginations, thinking ability and damages you memory.
Just my 2 shekels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2HipedgM3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_Puff_(cat)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But... I need ma coffee

Im jewish and have a theoretical iq of 270 and i drink 10 cups of coffee per day.

Im actually one of the super jews ama about coffee, i sell coffe for a living.

Humans aren't spiders you dimwit.

I agree caffeine is bad but your image is retarded.

If you believed everything in that study than LSD should be taken daily.

I never liked coffee. And I don't like alcohol. I'm following the footsteps of the god emperor here.

>implying it shouldn't

>this hasn't been posted yet

youtube.com/watch?v=p2HipedgM3I

lol i been taking coffe without caffeine to avoid those tricks, i outplayed the jews

Scott Adams

Also, the oldest cat who ever lived (Grandpa, 38) drank coffee every day, as did the owner's other cat who lived to 34.

Coffee repairs your broken DNA, not much else does that

its because youre a sandcoon Marmoud

>not wanting to ascend to an MK-Ultra neuron enhanced master mind ethereal demigod turbo-goy
you're never gonna make it

This user is onto something.

Caffeine interferes with your melatonin production, hence lowers deep sleep quality.
Furthermore its addictive and psychoactive components seem to disturb circadian rhythm and cognitive repair mechanism over time.

I only would recommend that someone with beginning Alzheimers may start with caffeine or other cognitive impairments.

>Also, the oldest cat who ever lived (Grandpa, 38) drank coffee every day, as did the owner's other cat who lived to 34.
I read as "as did the owner who lived to 34" and spewed my tea on the screen, fuck you /pol, now I have to wipe it dry.

Looks like you got Grandpa mixed up with Creme puff. Interesting the two oldest cats to ever live were both owned by the same man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_Puff_(cat)

Coffee is good for you. Buzzfeed even says so

Except you know, your own body, which does it all the time.

What about tea?
Can I drink tea?
If not, then which hot beverages are acceptable?
Hot chocolate???

Yeah that's why physicists are known for being notorious coffee addicts...

Nice try, brainlet

The most brilliant scientists in history, like Einstein, claim their deepest insights came when they stopped thinking

ERMAGAWD DON'T TALK TO ME BEFORE I HAD MY FIFTH MORNING-COFFEE XDDDD

>not destroying your body with toxic substances makes you a mudslime
k

I've quit caffeine several times and I'm in the clear right now. If you're still on it, you have no clue. Complete clarity and I never feel tired anymore.

That's because they always used their brain to the limit, like that strategy of intense training and then total absence of that activity in a competitive sport a few days prior to a big competition, if you never think you're just dumb

>coffee
>1 post by this ID

it should

kek

>claim their deepest insights came when they stopped thinking

Eh this is rather normal... when you start studying one of the STEM fields here and you have to do excercise sheets, you are told to immediately read through the problems and memorize them because often you get to the correct answer while you shower or things like that. It's not even some "only the most brilliant" stuff going on.

I didn't say "only the most". It's true for everyone, but some people try to so solve problems by bashing their heads against them

CIS student here, can confirm this. I'll slam my head against a bug for a long time, but I'll often have a good solution come up while taking a shitposting break or otherwise doing something unrelated.

S L I D E T H R E A D

L

I

D

E

T

H

R

E

A

D