Does Sup Forums prefer tea or coffee?

Does Sup Forums prefer tea or coffee?

Tea obviously

I drink them both indiscriminately.

Childhood is idolizing tea. Adulthood is realizing coffee makes more sense.

TEA YOU FUCKING NIGGER THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE.

Coffee, I turn in a complete cunt if I don't have my caffeine in the morning.

CHECKED

Take a guess

I quit coffee and turned to tea after seeing three anti-coffee threads on the front page just now.

But really, I actually did quit coffee a few days ago.

Tough choice. Tea has killed more people historically but coffee kills more people currently. Tough choice.

What the fuck is up with all the tea and coffee slide threads lately?

I prefer a nice dose of bottled carcinogenic epinephrine.

both are great, coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.

Coffee for work, tea after I fuck your mother.

digits speak truth

Coffee. Tea makes me nauseated.

COFFEE 4 LIFE

Lean my dude

coffee is a hard drug like cocaine. tea is basically flavoured water, unless you put milk or some shit like that in it, which means you are disgusting and should kill yourself promptly.

Heroin

Either, but only one at a time for weeks.

Tried coffee yesterday morning for the first time ever. Had to drink a tea afterwards to get the taste away from my mouth.

goy-tier.

energy drink

Yuropoors BTFO

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

There is a coffee-themed flooding operation going on.
Do not participate.

Tea. Nothing wrong coffee occasionally, I've just never really been able to get into the habit of drinking it regularly.

>faggots who drink decaffeinated coffee

I like a cappuccino if I'm out but 95% of the time I'll prefer tea.

I like coffee but I prefer tea.

However I despise coffee-culture and the obsession with it. It gives you a mild buzz for an hour, its not the fountain of fucking youth. If you need coffee to function, or claim you do, youre a massive histrionic faggot.

remember to sage coffee threads, and cross post this image.

See

Tea is for women and faggots.

Adulthood is realising that both are great, and that the free market presents us the opportunity to own both.

Tea. Bushells extra strong teabag, milk, no sugar.

I like coffee and its high calorie, indulgent, milk filled derivatives (lattes and mochas). But i also like tea. I don't have a major preference but coffee is the more sociable drink; tea for me is something relatively peaceful and relaxing.

I have a black coffee 2 sugars every day at breakfast, it goes well with the hash browns, eggs and beans i usually have.

>Drinking chink leaf poison...
>Sup Forums

Jesus Christ will the bots leave yet

Glass of water when I wake up, coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon, a single beer after work, a glass of wine with dinner, a shot of liquor before bed

Warm coffee in the morning
Chilled green tea in the afternoon

Tea, only coffee when I'm hungover

Tea. Coffee is a drug.

tea. it tastes better and i'm not some low-energy pensioner that needs to drink stimulants to wake up in the morning or to keep working past noon

>eggs and beans
how do you hold in all your farts?

Coffee makes me need a poo

Jag skal holda kjäften, ta en tidning och sätta mig!

Both have caffeine.

Coffee so I can go fast as fuck boi

One is not as addictive as other.
Everyone I know who drinks coffee have shaky hands and headache when they don't drink coffee for a longer period of time. Not happening with tea-drinkers though.