Paying $10 for a coffee

>paying $10 for a coffee

I seriously hope you don't do this.

I've paid $5 NZD for a coffee a couple of times and felt deep regret every time.

pay that every day m8

I pay 0.25$ for coffee. Stay mad shartlards

>put coffee in hot water/milk
>mix
>people pay $5-10 for this

You sure call it coffee but it isn't

I pay about a little more than a toonie for an iced capp at tims

go back to china

Fucking coffee posters get off my board

>mfw friends of mine go to a fair-trade cafe and pay like 15 dollars for a cuppa

They're not even well-off by any standards, since they're students. Meanwhile I make big bucks and I feel like such a kike when I pay more than 2 bucks for a black coffee.

Forgot >mfw

everytime i see stupid shit like this i get sad that it wasnt me who thought of the ludicrous idea of charging such prices for such a simple product

The $1.50 coffee from Burger King tastes just as good as most $5 cafe coffee but I almost always just drink coffee I've made at home.

Costa in the uk is good but only usee it for treathe while on bussiness holiday.

more like £4 mind

with 10$ i drink coffee every day for a month

checkmate starbucks

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

There is a coffee-themed flooding operation going on.
Do not participate.

isnt that like seven hundred billion rupeez?

that's not coffee pajeet, it's poop water.

>drinking the bean jew

1.25$ for a coffee and 5$ for a large meal.

dude i'll overpay on mostly anything you tell me is premium as long as the quality is there. There are hundreds of millions of people just like me. You mad Swedecuck?

/thread
master race only drink water and tea

Just like a Mikrotik isn't real router? :^)

₹15 actually. That's in a good restaurant BTW. Roadside you can get a cup for 1/3rd that.

> drinks instant coffee

I pay 4€/500g which lasts a month for me.
At work coffee is free anyway.

Is coffee popular in India?

>Swede
>hating on Starcucks coffee
Wtf I love this timeline

>drinking coffee
>mfw
I know that you Scandis are so depressed you have to drink shitloads of coffee, but seriously.

>Paying more than $3.60AUD for a coffee.

I don't. Nescafe 3 in 1 is cheap and just as good. A canned coffee that costs 60 cents is my kind of luxury.

If I were a habitual coffee drinker, absolutely not. I get Starbeetus maybe 3 times a year as a treat for the family. It's the same as going out to get ice cream. Nothing wrong with indulging in an overpriced, high calorie drink if it's done in careful moderation.

idiots and their money soon part ways

I pay 4 sek or I make espresso at home. Who pays $10 for coffee? That's ridiculous.