What are your thoughts on this flag?

What are your thoughts on this flag?

Russian Navy is pretty cool.

The soon to be national flag of an independent state.

EAST

>tfw Scot
>tfw government is cucked

Scots are more based than the English these days. It is not all heroin and depression up in Edinburgh.

Want to take a shit on it.

Pfft -at least they fought against an aggressor neighbour rather than claiming neutrality and watching on as their neighbour committed atrocities.

The one good thing you can say about the Germans is that theu atoned for their guilt. Not the Swiss though. Bunch of complete cunts.

Uncuck it or kill it with fire.

>watching on as their neighbour committed atrocities.
>muh 6 gorillion
Yeah, whatever man, go suck off the tranny next door, philipinofaggot. kys.

>Scots are more based than the English these days. It is not all heroin and depression up in Edinburgh.

So much to unpack in this sentence.

Have you ever visited Ebin "literally Anglo-Saxon clay" burgh?

It is the Dublin of Scotland.

Was once based, but now a cucked state.

Where is the new William Wallace?

You want to, but you're Swiss and therefore too cowardly to do anything.

Fags

>Inb4 the northerner/scot internet defence force show up and get angry and slide their shitty langauge n apostrophes in to maximum overdrive

It's a good flag.

St. Andrew was so devout that he thought being killed on the cross was a sacralige, that's why he request to be bound to an 'X' instead.

Northerner here, fuck Scots.

I didn't know this. Pretty bad ass if true.

I don't know, all of Britain , everything about the place is cursed.

I'm ashamed of it, fuck the SNP too

Need more Irn-Bru and uisge beatha.

I have zero faith in the people of Scotland. It's going to become England/Germany/Sweden in my lifetime.

not with support for independence tanking and the SNP losing every local election

The flag that represents a nation that is begging on its knees to be the next Sweden and it will suck whatever amount of cocks it can to ensure that happens.

Silly porridge wogs.

When the Germans, Swedes and English start setting Muslims to death and ball-kicking them to death, then we can talk.

There's good in the world after all.

Feels bad man

Apparently the older security guard who was there done more of the fighting and got a broken leg - so he wasn't around much when the press wanted an interview, and never got the credit he deserved. Smeaton took all the glory and used his 15 mins of fame to stand as himself in some local election. What a dick.

20 years ago I thought these were an untouchable people who swallowed their pride but kept their strength to unite under another flag, now I can only think of them as mostly the reason for far left implications in the UK. How far you have fallen, I'll take my dogged Irish surname over any trace of Scottish heritage. May god have mercy on your souls.

the flag is ugly and gay but at least it match they people living under its gaze.

Ireland is almost as cucked as Scotland. Along with the Scots we've the only pro EU and pro Muslim refugee nationalist party in Europe.

There is almost no hope for either country.

If you're a Scot, Fuck off, you have way less to bitch about in comparison to the north of England.

Aw man, don't be like that

the uk is bullshit. i want to see english, welsh, scottish flags but noo you monarchy cucks are literally ruled by a queen. you should all kill yourselves m8

Yeah, there's also massive mosques and refguees welcome posters now

>This is what Kiltcucks actually believe

Thanks pastabro. How do you know so much about Ireland?

This

And this

nice flag, but I don't understand unfinished flags like Scotish, Danish, Swiss, you all miss a color to be perfect

So you define bowing down to the EU as independence? I don't. Maybe all the pakis & gyppos will though.

Why is everyone being so fuckin' divisive, as Europeans we need to stick together if the British people bicker among themselves we will get nowhere.

"Europeans sticking together" has turned a large section of my home city(Govanhill, Sturgeons' constituency) into an open-air gypsy camp, with a Romanian beggar on every street corner in the city centre.

>vote to leave the UK
MUH FREEDOMS
>instantly hand over freedom to an unelected eu commission
LOLWUT

Mancfag here.
Fuck off jockland

The flag i'm posting under is my real flag.

GSTQ

t. glaswegian