Don't fall to the divide and conquer tactics

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-aOLKFCqDMh0/T__9VubC9rI/AAAAAAAAAA4/5MAj7WqaKaQ/s1600/europe-hair0223--light-h.png
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Light_Eyes_in_Europe.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agree

Kangz?

but... but... but... you ain't Nordic nor Mediterranean

Fuck this divide strategies, even slavs are fucking on our side, they are also brainwashed by the eternal superkikes to hate russia for example, fuck them

>Ireland
you're still subhuman

in the name of the slavic community here I demand us being picutred into this meme.

He is germanic for sure

Vikings got to ireland

Fuck of potatoenigger Meds are superior

if anything he is both

Daily reminder that turks are mediterranean

That mediterranean is more tanned than a southern italian

I find it amazing that they were dead accurate in grouping Irish and Iberian into a genetic group distinct from others in Europe, reflecting their shared lineage of early european hunter gatherers.

Turks are not Indo-European. Nice try, faggot. You have been tainted with the curse of Islam.

I'll bet a lot of Englishman got very upset when they realized they were basically Celts with some Germanic admixture

>darkened the med
troll thread kek

>poland

Kek

I swear everytime i see this pic the med gets darker

All Norcuck/mediarabian """"Europeans"""" can go fuck themselves

Even Ashkenazim people are whiter than you will ever be

you are central asian asiatic mudblood rape babies

my thought is this, if the niggers would kill you because you're white, you're fucking white

Meds aren't that swarthy.

This right? Creating division is the best tactic. Have them fight eachother

kek can you imagine a nigger in a race war not killing some dude because he had brown eyes? that would be funny as shit as a comedy sketch someone call Sam Hyde

Reminder that all muditerraneans will hang on the day of the rope.

exactly my point

Oi you fucker, stop making fun of Kang Sebastiwuz.

>tfw half Mediterranean half Nordic
Blue eyes with a Mediterranean face

That has no basis to it and you know it hasn't.

Is that a Sicilian? Kek, masterful troll.

Don't the irish typically have black hair?

Based Italians

4.bp.blogspot.com/-aOLKFCqDMh0/T__9VubC9rI/AAAAAAAAAA4/5MAj7WqaKaQ/s1600/europe-hair0223--light-h.png
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Light_Eyes_in_Europe.png

Look at these links.

WE WUZ VIKANGS AND SHIIIEEEET

nah, as long as we don't have you defend africa we'll be fine.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Nigger spotted.

WE WUZ ROMANS AN SHEEEEIT

I have your black

So where did my mother's black hair come from? I always thought we had some distant ancestor in Ireland.

What am I if my ancestors are English and Scottish? Is that Aryan?

DELET

Snowniggers spotted. You have contributed NOTHING to western civilization, and you're known for acting like niggers and sucking muslim dick. Why do you think Hitler mimicked everything the Romans did?

Can't we all just get along guys?

even Kek agrees.

Confirmed for knowing fuck all about pre-christian Europe. educate yourself savage.

>Snowniggers spotted. You have contributed NOTHING to western civilization
We are Germanic, just like the English and the Germans. We have contributed nothing? Compare Germanic contributions with mediterraanean. I think you get my point.
>you're known for acting like niggers and sucking muslim dick.
Thought that was the meds? There's a reason mediterraneans are so swarthy nowadays, whereas their supposed ancestors had a fair complexion, blonde hair and lighter eyes. Muslim jihadists have bred their women for centuries.
>Why do you think Hitler mimicked everything the Romans did?
Why do you think no mediterraneans were allowed into the SS? You know, the übermensch club?

>We are Germanic
No,you are not.
>Thought that was the meds?
Yes they were.
Contribute something except cuckodry and communism you fucking snowniggers.

wow, you are fucking retarded and no nothing of European migratory patterns.

Fucking arab rape babies.

>No,you are not.
Oh, we're not huh?
>Yes they were.
You do realize you were responding to the "acting like niggers and sucking muslim dick" remark, right?

You have contributed literally NOTHING compared to Germanic nations, you pathetic and irrelevant greek-roach. Just look at pic-related in , we are above you and the shit isn't even a per-capita comparison.

Oh, look at pic-related in this post btw. Looks like we cucked you hard. You've got Germanic ancestry because we bred your women during the viking expansion.

I'm kinda with this, that's all euros did throughout ancient history is fight eachother, now we have the means and common ground to ally all euros/americans/canadians/aussies and all you guys do is fight over who is less mustard race I mean fuggg can't we all agree the arab/moor shit skins are probably the worst thing to enter civilization.

Holy shit I just took another look. How the fuck are you below Iceland on a comparison that isn't even per-capita? They only have like 300,000 inhabitants, whereas Greece has 11 million, and take into account that Iceland was unhabited for milennia when Greece wasn't.

Holy shit you are so irrelevant.

This is true I'm banging an irish boy and hes got nigger features

Oh my...

Wow, Sven is acting up, huh? Maybe if you acted like that in real life instead of a vietnamese basket weaving board your race would still exist in 30 years.

Congratz you got the joke

You and the mediterraneans don't even belong to a race. You're a mongrelized people due to centuries of miscegenation.

Lmfao look at the size of Brazil. Pathetic.

Actually, make that millennia. No wonder you women throw themselves at us when we visit your third world shitholes.

What's up with southern europeans and flaccid cocks?

Low test.

Germanics and Scandinavians got Central Asianed by brown hair and brown eyed peoples.

Haplogroup R Germanics were fathered by the same dudes who civilized Northern Mediterranean.

The y-chromosome of haplogroup-i scandinavian men is closer to that of haplogroup-J Jews, Arabs, and Mediterraneans than that of Haplogroup R Europeans.

Scandinavia got invaded from the South by Central Asians on ponies. That's why you all speak Indo-European languages.

If you're a Germanic, you've got similar origins to spics and Meds.

You got invaded by Central Asian chinky proto-white man.

There's no better way to start day than a good snownigger thread. Watching them have a meltdown with absolutely no counter argument is funny as fuck.

You're thinking of Finns, not Swedes. Don't sweat it though, I don't expect a stupid burgerstain like yourself to know the difference. Your educational system is not that great.

As to the Germanic and Mediterranean remark, I wouldn't doubt us having the same origin, but see the difference is that they got mongrelized milennia ago, we didn't. It's much like you Americans who got both Germanic, Slavic and Mediterranean admixture. You're even more mongrelized than the mediterraneans.

No, no they weren't. You complete fucking retard.

Weird, seeing as the swarthy mediterraneans have provided no argument derived out of facts whatsoever. Us "snowniggers on the other hand".

Pathetic. Get back to me when you've learned how to science.

Great, now you sound as dumb as him.

Guess these threads really are just filled with divide a conquer kikes.

>divide and conquer

But this, WE ARE ALL EUROPEAN, ALL WHITE MEN KUMBAYA shit is just more Jewish trickery; it predisposes you to giving up your national identity

Exactly, this guy gets it.

Good goy

kike.

>Great, now you sound as dumb as him.
And why is that? Americans can't tell the difference between a mediterranean, a slav and a Germanic. You people breed left and right with them, and have since the inception of your nation, consequently creating a wide array of mongrels.
Literally just a handful of mediterraneans in that picture. What are you trying to prove? That you are irrelevant?

>is proven wrong
>resort to meme spouting

huehuehuehue

Great, I see the JIDF did not pass up the opportunity to infiltrate this thread and make Europeans hate each other.
Don't fall for memes, on either side. It's the kikes.

>The most influential society the western world has ever known
Or
>Graphs and VIKANGZ

The proof in in the pudding. What society has EVERY OTHER SOCIETY sense tried to emulate? It sure as shot wasn't the fucking Scandinavian raiders.

Ancient Greek people were statues?

>proven wrong
What? By an autistic swede posting cherrypicked "facts"? I'll take a page out of Molyneux's book, that's not an argument.

Northern Europeans are the equivalent of Niggers, everyone knows that and no amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that. Now go prep that Arab bull.

Northern Europeans
>lived in huts when their gene pool was at its purest
>literally no contributions to the ancient world
>only thrived when Southern Europeans lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Southern Europe like flies around shit (WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ GREEKZ)

Niggers
>only thrived when Northern Africa lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Northern Africa like flies around shit (WE WUZ MOORZ, WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ)

>The most influential society the western world has ever known
That would be western Europe, not the mediterraneans. Just look at Mediterraneans are pathetically irrelevant within academia.

was it not the germanic visigoths who cast all of europe into the dark ages?
the crusaders came from western europe, and were called "franks" by the arabs.
nords were vikings whose high mobility warfare destroyed many a village and castle.
your only redeeming quality was your mythology and culture, and you can forget about that.
i thought the meds/asians were superiors.

what exactly makes you any better than niggers?
please educate me.

dont mention hitler or the aryan bullshit argument.
hitler was a plant and you lost.

i don't care where you come from as long as we share the same values and idiology you're cool

Your Germanic kings were R1b. Hittites from Anatolia were dominated by R1b.

Sweden got "Germaned."

What do Germanics, Latins, and a bunch of other groups have in common? Large number of y-chromosome haplogroup R men.

The Swedish language is Germanic, Indo-European.

Germanic, Latin, Greek all have a common origin.

do the norducks in this thread realize from where the aryans originated?
can you faggots me any more full of yourselves?

Look at the facial features especially the nose. They don't look Nordic. Fail.

That's pretty unfair since Italy produced Renaissance and had a fuckload of great scientists in the 18th and 19th century

Are Northern Europeans the equivalent of Niggers?

Northern Europeans
>only thrived when Southern Europeans lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Southern Europe like flies around shit (WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ GREEKZ)

Niggers
>only thrived when Northern Africa lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Northern Africa like flies around shit (WE WUZ MOORZ, WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ)

Who did western Europe get it's influence from?

>What? By an autistic swede posting cherrypicked "facts"?
You have provided absolutely ZERO evidence for what you are proclaiming. I, on the other hand, have contributed with plenty. Also, it's not cherry-picking when the statistics literally take into account everything. Nice try though.
>Northern Europeans are the equivalent of Niggers, everyone knows that and no amount of mental gymnastics will ever change that. Now go prep that Arab bull.
Huh, weird. Pic-related in and tells another story. But I guess the stuff you pull out of your swarthy ass holds more merit than peer-reviewed, irrefutable fact.

Now go back to picking bananas, Mowgli. You need to eat tonight, don't you?

this is sad but true.
i usually dont want to insult the nords because i ahve respect for their war/mythology/culture and modern scientific accomplishments, but you guys are fucking nothing compared to the meds.

sorry i guess.

answer me nordbro.

Then explain why they are so irrelevant in the bigger picture. The scientific contributions from Italy comes from Germanic citizens in the northern region. Ethnic italians are a pile of trash.
Not the modern day mediterraneans, that's for sure. Like I said, mongrelized filth with barely any resembles to """their"""" supposed ancestors.