Brit/pol/ - FUCK the Irish (((Republic))) Edition

>Ian Paisley in quotes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-29171017

>Thirteen year-old sucks on black mamba every day
metro.co.uk/2016/12/07/spice-addict-13-smokes-every-day-until-he-passes-out-6306912/

>UKIP calls for burka ban: Paul Nuttall says Britain is ready to bite back on migration
express.co.uk/news/politics/741870/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-brexit-interview-views-economy-government-britain-uk

>EU unveils new Space Egg headquarters that symbolises "Joy at a time of populist uprising and anger"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/08/eu-unveils-new-300m-space-egg-hq-europa-brussels/

>Notorious bender Peter Tachell and Syria protesters disrupt Corbyn speech
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38274395

>Gina Miller will WIN Supreme Court Brexit ruling as Government advisers predict narrow victory for Parliament having to vote on A50
express.co.uk/news/politics/741993/government-lose-supreme-court-article-50-brexit-appeal-ruling-claim-advisors

>EU negotiator rushes through deal for UK to pay for access to Single Market, migrants
express.co.uk/news/politics/741781/Brexit-EU-referendum-Brits-keep-freedom-of-movement-residence-rights

>Turkey accused of ‘dissolving’ their migrant camps as scum floods Greece
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/10/migrants-arrive-greece-dissolved-turkish-migrant-camps/

>Peter Hitchens was right; "The Boris Effect" strikes again as Ed Balls's popularity soars after humiliating himself in public
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ed-balls-strictly-popularity-comres-poll-theresa-may-a7467336.html

>More proof that the SNP actually want England to be right-wing for the sake of their own political gain as figures show they spent less money during the EU Referendum than Wetherspoons
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/29/snp-accused-barely-trying-eu-referendum-outspent-wetherspoon/

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=PWsa1mOExAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eyejosh/status/807698158419640320
youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=QvlIhw32Grw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4019126/Child-refugees-Calais-brought-UK-schools-Jungle-closes-down.html
vice.com/en_uk/read/should-every-man-be-penetrated-at-least-once-in-his-life?utm_source=vicefbuk
uk.businessinsider.com/bomb-attack-cairo-coptic-cathedral-25-dead-dozens-injured-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for British people are gay

Second for coffee

Ball prit brit pol
is the best thing to read in the shit hole

If you bum them, they win.

Here's some faggot poll
Brexit vs whatever the stay faggots call themselves (EU cocksuckers?)
twitter.com/eyejosh/status/807698158419640320

Stayfags currently winning

GOOD AFTERNOON

>288
Fucking spastic

Who else /UP THE RA/ here?

SPIRITUALLEEE
CULTURALLEEE
PHILOSOPHICALLEEE
SOCIALLEEE
PSYCHOLOGICALLEEE

Edward what do you do for a living in Moscow?

>londoners complaining about suffocating in smog

crack

The annual Lightwaves event has returned to Salford Quays, and will be running until the 18th December

I'm calling it:
In 10 years time, Salford will be a hip, young, tech hub (or some other hub that brings in educated hipsters).

Screencap this or I'll murder your friends.

The amount of angles from which Salford looks good is growing by the day.
We're up to 4 now.

>when you go out in your light suit and a bunch of other people are wearing one too and you all panic and start running about

Salford City Council plz go

Behold the proud sons of Ulster

>Posts picture of an IRA bombing
>Next post is about how loyalists are violent

Classic subhuman """logic"""

#
Are you Flintshireanon?

Am I the only one who doesn't think "Stop the Cavalry" is a Christmas song. It's a blatant anti-war song that just happens to have a brass band and mentions Christmas, specifically as a reference to war.

t. salford tourism rep

Sorry lad, just marvelling at the obviously superior and not at all subhuman Ulster Men

Reply to this post if you DO NOT have a degree.

What do you do for a living?

Holy fuck how have i not seen this before

>britcucks will never be this dedicated to making their country great again

APOLOGIZE TO ST JO YOU NASTY RACISTS

>the sheer butthurt from poortherners jealous that their own city isn't as great as Manchester
>the sheer butthurt from southern poofs upset that Manchester is a better place to live than London

Actually, I'm going to reply to offer my commiserations to you for missing that epic get.

Stop d&c'ing, we're the only countries that matter anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=p3tUqRBiMVo

The "children " from Calais, have school placements.

'including pupils from Eritrea & Somalia' -

They are ALL from Eritrea & Somalia and NONE from Syria.

sorry m8 but that looks like a shithole filled with smog, industry, grafiti, concrete, traffic and chavs

Manchester has significantly more beggars and homeless people, rubbish piled up on every street in the city centre and considers it's muslim ghetto a lovely jewel in the crown.

>deluded enough to think Manchester's still great
It's completely overrun with shitskins now, let it rot.

Prefer this one. It's the first song ever written for autists.
youtube.com/watch?v=QvlIhw32Grw

It looks comfy.

no

This isnt trivia, evryone knows this

They shouldn't have added the sleigh bells if they didn't want it to be for Christmas

Mail online take .

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4019126/Child-refugees-Calais-brought-UK-schools-Jungle-closes-down.html

The numbers have gone up -- 750 children (men).
and it wont stop until 2020.

Given that it was a council decision to do this, I'm guessing it is being done with taxpayers money, so just "no".

vice.com/en_uk/read/should-every-man-be-penetrated-at-least-once-in-his-life?utm_source=vicefbuk

Sweden-tier "student" rape stories soon lads

Yeah, from a distance. Get down to the street level and it's nothing but shit spewing from broken bin bags, homeless people asking yer fer twenny pay maeigh, and an endless tide of shitskins.

From mail article.

"‘More eligible children will be transferred from Europe"

>/should-every-man-be-penetrated-at-least-once-in-his-life?u

B..but muh based Mummy May!!!!

At least the interviewed blokes generally agree it's retarded

Really feel like I'm lagging behind.

I need an okay paying job but no idea what to do (no degree)

fuck lads

CAIRO (Reuters) - An explosion inside Cairo's Coptic cathedral killed at least 25 people, most of them women, and injured 49, Egypt's state television said.

Security sources told Reuters that at least six children were among the dead.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility, however, some supporters of the Islamic State militant group celebrated the attack on social media.
>uk.businessinsider.com/bomb-attack-cairo-coptic-cathedral-25-dead-dozens-injured-2016-12

ayy
>30 years ago
>European leaders: "Look at all these terrorist attacks in the Muslim world. Oh dear. I'm sure if we bring Muslims into Europe, the same thing will definitely, definitely not happen here. No siree!"

Fucking saved

theres always killing myself though so it's all good

This is comfy, yours is just a generic modern city filled to the brim with degeneracy, bums, pakis, beggars, concrete, chavs, grafiti, noise, traffic, crime, shitty modern architecture,...

>still great
>still

It's been a notorious shithole since the 18th century, writers have literally since then only ever remarked on how rough, polluted and irish it is.

>Treating life as a race

just got home from the city centre, it's still a shithole. I fucking hate cities

I highly doubt you'll find life's answers on a Catalan wine-tasting board

Bring Pax Britannica across all threads and boards

Sigh.
Europe ending itself.

Tesco user here- I've found n absolute qt (much better than the one I sperged at yesterday) wat do??

Who else /Real Country/ here?

I thought this was an Eritrean throat singing enthusiast forum? Fuck...

Tell her you'd fuck her if she was your daughter.

introduce yourself

That's you daftie

That is comfy, but it doesn't look like a place that attracts serious business or where much work gets done.

Morning, lads.

YKTD I'm curious

Have you a degree and what jobs have you worked in your life?

why is this vatnik here?

I thought this was a papa new Guinean llama care and liquorice tasting society

ATTENTION

YOU HAVE WOKEN UP IN 1987

YOU HAVE 10 YEARS TO DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO TO STOP LABOUR FROM BEING ELECTED AND STARTING THE NEXT BIG INCREASE OF MASS MIGRATION, CHANGING THE FACE OF THE COUNTRY.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

>The flag

Sad times for Britain.

Fuck off newfag

The trouble started in the postwar years with Clement Attlee opening the doors to the entire commonwealth, not fucking Blair; by the late eighties we were already fucked

He has a PhD in MORALITY.

>He's a trip fag but doesn't want to tell us about his life

I'm going to be like you.

idk, probably work for a while and then enjoy the sweet gibs that Blair introduced, bet everything on BREXIT and then on Trump, then go and live a comfy rich life in the countryside.

Can't you fucking read you stupid welsh spacker? I said the next big increase, not the first. Try to improve your reading comprehension.

What's the best way to do this?

>twitter polls

I was there when John Constantine got doxed, I'm not daft

My mistake and apologies but by 87 we were still fucked, Blair was the natural end result of Thatcherism

Kill Thatcher and Blair, become Prime Minister, deport everyone that isn't a native, close the borders, keep the North running so they don't become disenfranchised, leave the EU early and then laugh at France and Germany for eternity.

>A slav
> like a Superior Anglo

'Spacker' top kek

are you saying you have never introduced yourself to someone?

when I say introduce I don't mean all formal just say hi or something ask her how busy it's been or how her days going

this. Brit/pol/ is full of scum
in addition to a curry muncher halfbreed, fucking a yemini and a quarter jew, there is a literal gypsy subhuman lurking around

just wanted to know if you went uni or just worked

my current status in life is JUST

Are you 22st?