What ethnicity are Jews?

What ethnicity are Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vhz-Q887_k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5W_HHbEdOA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ofe9fa3BBrM&t=52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some are white, some are asians, some are arabs. Most of them are full jews though like Soros.

There is no such thing as ethnicity. We are all human beings.

Middle-eastern

Jewish many of them are mongrels though

Jew

Nose

The "elite Jews", or Ashkenazi, are a breed of half Europeans and half Arab.

Polish

Turkic

Apparently Australian

Nobody really nose.

Mix of European, Pharisee, and Khazaric blood.

100% pure cunt.

what ethnicity is hell?

John 8:44 is very clear about the nature of the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jews are Satan's children, sent to Earth in order to destroy everything that God created.

The correct answer is "All, on a snowed in weekend."

rollin

Khazar

They are semites, just like arabs and greeks

kikes

Khazars

Stop it dude most Jews have European blood. They may not consider themselves White because they have their Khazar blood and inflated egos but we don't have to go along with their nonsense. Jews are at this point Caucasians.

Real jews are of Jewish ethnicity:

Tradtionly you cannot convert to Judaism, Your mother must be jewish for you to be a Jew.

This means that real jews are infact a race, not a religion.

Demon

>implying they're human

>Tradtionly you cannot convert to Judaism
Eerrr you can.

Just look at Putin or Trump´s daughter.

Not even the most pozzed social sciences claim that ethnicity is a social construct.

there is no such thing as dog breeds

there is only one breed of dog; the dog breed

Russians Ukrainaian in Israel are all fake jews like me we dont giva a fuck about jews we speak russian here we still think we are in russia and we have every thing russian here from tv to radia to news we dont giva a fuck about the traditions of the jews :)

Polish in Israel become jews they stop speaking polish and prepere to speak in hebrow but russian are russian we speak russian here

Also russian its the secend lenguge in Israel then come the arabic

Half of Israel are russians Ukrainaian belarussians

Does this mean that I can live in Israel with knowing only Russian?

>>Jewtin

(You)

Khazarian Turks.

I don't see the point in that.
If I moved to Italy, I'd want to learn the language, immerse myself in their culture....
Why not just move back to Russia?

Polish sluts first they change there nemes then there family names then they marry to some agly midel East real short Maroko jew they they become full jews then they wont us to do the same fuck Poland for us pol Will stay pol forever

Fuck Poland polish jews wrost jews evil and slim us fuck some us shit skin mizrahi jews

Best jews fake slavic jews we pretend we are but we not we eat pigs we dont giva a fuck about kaser

White.

Da

49% report Hebrew as their native language, Arabic 18%, Russian 15%, Yiddish 2%, French 2%, English 2%, 1.6% Spanish, and 10% other languages (including Romanian, German and Amharic, which were not offered as answers by the survey)
Come on Pavlov

oчeнь хopoшo
тoгдa мнe нaдo yлyчшaть мoй pyccкий

3 is the cutest what's his name?

Sephardi, Ashkenazi, Krymchaks, etc
In general; jew.

Come to Israel my slavic brother to ashdod every one there are slavs and no Nigers or muslims only slavs no mizrahi no polish jew wonabe scum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vhz-Q887_k

We all speak russian here form serbs to bulgarians and russians

Russian is the secend lenguge in Israel we prepere not to forget our legendary russian lenguge Bcoz if you dont speak russian form birth you doomed for ever with hebrow dialect thets why russian familys speak with ther kids in russian and teach there kids russian form birth even Ukrainaian and serbs do it
I know we (russians)had hard historia and all but we had some good things to in soviet union and jugoslavija thets why we still love our blood

only the bottom row is worthy

You'd be living in Russia

A despicable mongrel mix of of Turkic Khazarian and Levantine Canaanite of Edomite stock, plus some European admixture. if they're ashkenazic.

Жeлaю yдaчи бpaт мoй :)

Jews

>Why not just move back to Russia?
They get more benefits in Israel, which they wouldn't in Russia/Ukraine. They're alright, they do well in the military for the most part, but they're generally of a lower class - and often like to compare themselves to the Mizrahim, in order to feel better about themselves. They're also one of the leading groups when it comes to degeneracy such as prostitution and drug dealing - but they don't like to mention that on here.

Muslims.
They are the same shit, enemies of the world.

The only difference between those groups of evil is that one is very subtle while the other is in your face.

Kike.

demon

Дoлбoeбы блять

Kak ? Isreali chltur is arabic some us shit skins traditions if you like it go for it good luck with thet italian

How can you preper to speak in hebrow and change your name and family name and become Boring with no music and no muvies no books nothing

Did you know thet a lot of jews wont to speak russian but they can't and Will never Will

Thets why secend lenguge is russian in Israel

Are you having a stroke?

Semitic

Southern Italian.

Yes i can move back to russia if I want any time hahahah

AJ is Ashkenazi Jew on this one.

See as proof.
My Congolese gardener can speak, and type in, better English than this guy. Thank goodness they vote conservatively, and to the right though - at least they're of some benefit to Israel.

Shit skin detected how dare you to say thet we russians thet come form other cultur prepere to be mizrahi thet hes arabic cultur never hapend we hate mizrahi

Really made me think.

Black never Will go with white just deal with it Niger

Nigger. Get your ass backon to the streets. Don't you have some girls to pimp out, and drugs to sell?

My father is a family doctor in ashdod and i am a vingiet sport teacher i teach kids anatomia fizialogia knizologia you stupid fuck i Will soon have My secend diagry in sport and Will stady more 5 years and become just us My father a doctor

The jok is on you Hигep

> you

אתה פשות מזרחי בלבן

there is no such thing as different organisms

there is only one organism; the organism

please kek give me 2

Why I fuck your sister I get an organism!

There is no point you stupid englo fuck Israel cultur is arabic just deal with it

Here is exsampele My englo friend

Israel cultur for you this Guy is legend in Israel for the mizrahi shit skin start now if you like it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5W_HHbEdOA

Ashkenazi are Khazar and Northern Europeans, like German, Polish and Hungarian. Sephardi are Middle Eastern, Spanish and Moroccan. There are also the Romaniotes who are Greek.

White people can speak English.

We speak Greek slavic My friend hebrow is closer to arabic

He's not white. He's Russian. Aka Vodka nigger.

Ignore every dumbass going on about khazars on polacks. Genetics doesn't show that. Ashkenazi jews are eastern mediterranean/west asian. With a bit of slav thrown in the mix. How much south-east european ancestry compared to levantine ancestry is not completely understood.

Sephardi and Mizarhi Jews the same, but less Southern European and a bit of admixture from their host populations.

The 1/8th ashkenazi Russians are just gopniks, and of course feel no real attachment to the jewish identity.

Why are you mad ?? I just love My cultur

My mother spoked russian with me here so i Will spok with My kids russian here to i dont wont My kids to forget to speak russian its realy hard if you dont speak it form birth us a baby

Just us you mother spoked with you in english and get you on american name

I'm just fucking with you. Infiltrate those kikes and destroy them from within.

Also we hate english russian pepole can into english

We can into Greek polish Serbian and other slavic dialect but not for english english in East Europa is just shit

I still love your old music englos like pink Floyd and all

Kikes

Do you like Jews or are you just taking advantage of the situation? What's the consensus regarding Russian opinion towards Jews/Israel?

I just want to say to you americans and englos if you know russian Slavic you Will anderstend all slavic dialekts all of them no problem

Here is Exsampele for you

Mother english
Maть mat russian
Maтi mati Ukrainian Belarusian rusin
Μανα mana greek
Majka maika Serbian croatian Mntonegrian Bosnian slovenian
Maйкa maika just Cyrillic bulgarian
Matka polish slovakian czecian

Same us the latin Nordics Swedan norwegian denamark english and german its Olmost same dialects

All Slavs are brothers and we can anderstend each other porfectly

Slavic union whan brothers ??

Őỷ vęŷ

Ashkenazi are white europeans.
The rest = sand-niggers.

Thank you for edifying me, Sir Dimitry Gopnikov.

Kek that filename

The majority of scientists believe that race has no biological basis and a social construct.

Lets try more

Father
Oтeц otec пaпa russian
Taткo tatko бaтькo batko бaбo babo aбy abu ukrainian belarussiam rusim
Ojce oitce polish
Oče otch slovakian czecian slovenian
Otec otec babo serbian croatian bosnian
Бaщa bashta the most old of all Slavic dialects Bulgarian
Πατέρα patera Greek

You see ?? Englo

Unfortunately we have too many disargreements. Ukrainians now hate Russians, me either. I don't understand their politik and will never understand. Instead of fighting the corruption, industrial degradarion and making ethnic cleans in muslim republics - they send their equipment for killing Ukrainians, gib lots of money to Chechens, brainwash their people with complete degenerate bullshit.
Russians - they are fuckin subhuman animals. I totally gave up on them.
They are mentally ill.
I even moved here from one russian board, because I could not stand their retardness.
So, no, bro, we have a lot in common, but we are too different.

You might want to cut down on Zyklon B pills my big nosed friend

You can say no we hate each other and bla bla bla but

But deep inside all fucking Slavs are releted brothers from same Greek mother (μητερα γαία)

You can into the oven, Shlomo.

Oh I see...
Subhuman russkie scum spreading havoc wherever they are
rollin

see youtube.com/watch?v=Ofe9fa3BBrM&t=52s
typical 16yo russkie kikes, they genocided ours becouse of jealousy

Jestem Greek :)

there are no more greeks in greece, only antifa sandniggers