>Japan will soon open the border to everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

zaikei.co.jp/article/20161129/339483.html
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zaikei.co.jp/article/20161129/339483.html

what borders? cant you see the water in the horizon? you slanty eyed fuck

reminder that this english teacher fag post this all the time;

His right you know the 2020 olympics is all a ploy to open the borders and never close them.

>open border to everyone
not exactly what it says in the text, isnt it?

are you aware of the fact that there is a thing called google translate these days, daisuke?

高度人材は勿論、特定の産業においても人材は不足している。経団連はイノベーションや競争力強化につながる高度人材や産業・インフラ、介護に必要な人材の受入れ、そのための規制改革の推進に関する提言を行っている

This mean, Japan will accept low skilled workers.

So that's what Trump and Abe were talking about, how to flood the last remaining Homogeneous country. Great..

too afraid of godzilla to come ...

I'm coming for your ugly women 相棒

Finally goddamit, i'll need some time to prepare the equipment

Time to go fuck some japanese girls

The fuck is wrong with this weirdo.

The last safe haven is going to be multicultural enriched, with many "Einzelfälle" to come for them. Sad

bad idea

Time to get my ass off this bed I see...

Time to fuck Jap Bitches!

fuck off race traitor

Low skilled you say?

And they say I'd regret never finishing high school.

>english teacher

Gaijin NEET force assemble naval carrier group tendie omega, we're going to Japan boys!!

>Aawwww yeeeeaha!!

Won't happen. I have lived there and other than western people they are not cucks. They love their cultures and tradition and even are mad about the many Chinese tourists. Once Einzelfälle start to appear regulary they would kick out their politic leaders and close the borders again. Abe is not pro immigrants either.

white people were like that too. it happened slow enough that people didnt pick up on the signs

japs are next the agenda is obvious and i do not care. infact i want the japs to go down. fuck those slant eye cunts

>claim to be leading in robotics
>instead of finally creating a domestic version to fill labour role they choose this future
i cant wait to see ghettos in glorious nihon

With a 2/3 自民党 coalition majority?

Lmao no

>t. English teacher

JAPANESE WOMBS BELONG TO WHITE MAN, WE WILL BREED YOU OUT, MUH DIK MUFUGGA

oi jap cunt, how easy is it for a westerner to fuck a jap sheila in tokyo?

Need a tsundere indonesian nurse gf

Where's the best place in Japan to bang the natives without paying for it?

>will soon open the border to everyone
why

Great, I can't wait for anime to be filled with ooga booga niggers.

Killing myself

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Japan needs more diversity and Muslims. Great decision brothers

Finally they will ban that toxic thing they call "loli".

Roppongi. Go to a bar and talk to some gaijin hunter. They would even pay the love hotel costs sometimes. Source: Me

Lookout Japanese men, I'm coming for your women. I'm gonna cum deep, deep inside hundreds of them, and then find a way to live on your welfare system.

Who in his right mind would want to work in japan?

Using Tinder in Japan is basically an unlimited source of ridiculously easy sex here if you're white

tfw no qt 3.14 traditional nip gf

what if i'm poo?

im going next year to try my chances

i already know words like desu kawai konichiwa konbawa arigato and gonmenasai so im almost japanese already

i hope the manga is cheap

i don't think the poos have it easy anywhere except the poo land.

Fans of anime... Like almost everybody in here.

i find it harder for westernised poos...

cool, id love to fuck some of ur waifus & vegetas

40 hours is a part time job in japan

I sure as hell dont want to.
Fuck having to do unpaid extra hours just not to get fired, fuck having to work 60 hours a week, fuck having no vacation, fuck being paid shitty and only being able to rent a shoebox even if you are middle class or higher.

Wanting to spend some time in japan != wanting to be a slaveworker in japan

Why does this pepe look unusually smug?

time to make some mixed babies

Kill yourself Davido-kun

I just started learning your language.

Stop falling for the diversity jew or I will revoke your status as honorary Aryan

Low skilled huh... sounds like a cordeword for non-white.

Almost everybody. I don't like anime.

These borders

This is a live photograph of an elderly Japanese woman letting peaceful Syrian refugee children.

please don't.

huh... so AVP2 was actually about the migrant crisis?

How could you be so racist and islamaphoboc user? That's clearly a poor Syrian refugee that is extremely impoverished.

but high skill, low salary and no complaint only

Check your privilege.

Aleppo vs Potsdam 2 was about the these poor syrians but you american scum made ISIS and brought the refugees to Germany. SCUM!

interesting, but im starting to think that superior asian women is a meme. whenever i see some pic that isnt obviously prepared they are fugly as fuck. of course there are beautiful ones but they look very rare and the average seems quite low. no fit no makeup no dressing skills no seductive appeal nothing

check your quadrilege

Damn it Japan if you guys go who's gonna make all my weeb shit, just kill all the old people now!

nice try, korean scum

Is that mio-chan? ^w^

If the Japanese men do not want to pregnant their women, well, the Muslim immigrants will.

>white people were like that too.

Maybe non-angelo, but angelos were always strifing for leftist, liberal ideals. British abolished slavery, declared colonization as barbaric and are pretty much the source for social justice.

>mfw will become a japanese citizen just before the backlash and the complete closing of the borders happens
I hope i'll be able to convince them to let me in the death squads and earn an honorary japanese status that way.

Why not just to Europeans?

I'm willing to be a low wage slave as long as you give me a harem of Japanese qts.

Moar!!

Time to grab some jap girls by the pussy!!

Germany went from Hitler to Merkel letting in 1,000,000 shitskin migrants a year. Don't underestimate the power of Jewish demoralization and propaganda.

What a shame to see hundreds of slide threads all day, every day, getting bumped by newfags who don't sage

No u

This is going to destroy your country more effectively than ten nukes.

Time to enrich the japs.

yes

Thank god we didn't give up kurils to you, cucks

tries too hard..
>Many such cases!

OH BABY

MY BODY IS READY TO BE A PRO AV STAR

Why did you have to resort to this, japbro?

Why can't your people fuck and increase the population over time like nearly every other country to a sustainable growth level?

Was anime a mistake?
Are you guys really that beta?
Did your honor die with you after the great wars?

>peenoise
>pro AV star
choose one and only one, Anton

same thing with America, and western european countries.
No shit all those old people sucking at the teat of government, even the ones not retired are still taking in some form of government assistance, they need a bigger and bigger pool of young bodies paying into the system.

but there are a lot of niggers as guards in front of brothels in tokio and osaka

Oh, so then I'll be able to emigrate is what you're saying and assist the Japanese destroy the world. Great!

>all white anime cucks go to japan
>die because of gigantic tsunami and fukusima

who is behind this post?

So you need subhumans to clean your sewers because your dwindling population of herbivore men won't do physical labor.
You guys might be tempted to import a bunch of darkies because they have big muscles and small brains. Great workhorses, right? That would be a mistake.
Bring in American and European weebs.
They will be so happy to be in Japan that they will accept jobs cleaning Japanese poo for 12 yen / hour.
If they do impregnate Japanese women, they worship Japanese culture so they will make sure Nippon traditions continue.
They are also non violent and timid, just like Japanese.
And there are hordes of these men.
You can help save the Japanese and white races at the same time Nippon.
Make this choice wisely.
Let America fall to spics and Europe fall to slimes.
Japan can become a fortress island of super advanced Nippo-European god men.

Running this thru google translate says they are accepting workers with advanced skills. I'm not going to act like google translate knows Japanese better than you though. Just kind of odd.

No that's benis chan from f-ug

>amount of muh dick posting

never change,Sup Forums.

>implying anime is for cucks

In my prime, I'd crush them manlets in manual labor but I've gotten lazy and fat. Whitey can't compete

I can't help but feel they are doing this because the birth rate over there is declining as fuck because the japanese are too beta to fuck a girl and they need the white/black men to do it for them.

Pls, no, Japan. Stop them!
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm