Is this an Sup Forums raid senpai?

are u me?

captcha: are u me?

We really don't need 7 coffe and 5 tee threads

saged'

so as I was saying, race the kikes, gas war now

>We really don't need 7 coffe and 5 tee threads

polish jew detected

What kind of retard would casually bump this?

you apparently :3

> inb4 muh sage

Well, there's you.

gween tee

sorry for posting without pic, but
>phone

The Assad family is mixed. Bashar himself is married to a Sunni, with whom he has several children. His parents belong to the minority Alawite sect that comprises an estimated 12% of the total population.[155] Alawites control Syria's security apparatus.[156][157]

Syrian Kurds, an ethnic minority making up approximately 9% of the population, have been angered by ethnic discrimination and the denial of their cultural and linguistic rights, as well as the frequent denial of citizenship.[158][159]

Assyrians, an indigenous Eastern Aramaic-speaking Christian Semitic people, numbering approximately 500,000,[160] are found mainly in northeast Syria. A larger population lives over the border in northern Iraq.

Other ethnic groups include Armenians, Circassians, Turkmens, Greeks, Mhallami, Kawliya, Yezidi, Shabaks, and Mandeans.[161][162]

mods this thread is about politics!

Go back to Baawshton m8.

You should like tea anyway. Boston tea party anyone?

>never fell for the coffee & alcohol jew
>never felt like smoking using drugs
>See all these degenerates building up a tolerance and denying that it influences them

based Hitler

Post number confirm this thread is Sup Forums related

As representative of Sup Forums, we hereby surrender to Sup Forums.

>drinking the cawfee jew

dubs

is that girl isis?

its Kaguya and Mokou

>posting 2hus on a anime board

Iraqis have nowhere near the same support as the Kurds do. Kurds have trainers and advisors from all around the West, Germans, Swedes, Finns, Norwegians, Americans and whatnot. Based on what I've read, they're highly motivated, willing to learn and have benefited greatly from the aid.

ruaf barely bombed ISIS as far as i know. but since russia considers every armed opposition as isis, they would easily say "oh well we were bombing terrorists as well :^)".

usa bombed isis A LOT to save k*rds.

Well this seems like a fun thread. There are two Panamas so could be good.

>Drinking the caffeine jew

You're a brave guy. Ill bust your balls later

no u

>Well this seems like a fun thread

nope, this is a thread about politics

It's easier to install a sock puppet government, when they know that their masters could just switch sides.
The USA doesn't only support the Al-Nusra /FSA / Al-Quaida, they support ISIS too.

Assad doesn't want a Saudi Pipeline, Assad doesn't follow every single command from the USA and Assad talks to Iran - this is not accaptable for the USA. This is not a sock puppet.

We have 5 years of war now and you still think that the USA has no own interests in Syria?

Beer?

unarguably most intellectual thread on the catalog at the moment