How do I get the self-motivation to stop being a fat fuck Sup Forums?

How do I get the self-motivation to stop being a fat fuck Sup Forums?

I was an athlete in high school and college and thus in good shape then, but as I no longer play any sports I lack motivation to exercise. How do you guys do it? It was easy to motivate myself when I could see direct results on a weekly basis, i.e. Performing better on the field. But I don't really have anything to train for at this point. Any help?

>inb4 /fit/ or /adv/

/fit/ are brain dead retards who never even played a sport or did real manual labor and just work out their show muscles, and you guys have done far more for me advice wise than /adv/ could ever hope to

Stop eating u fat cunt

>fit/ are brain dead retards
go fuck yourself you fat cunt

I ate like a farmboy and football player for my entire life. And it worked out okay because I also worked like a farmboy and football player since I grew up on a farm and played football.

Now I live in a cuckpartment in a city with no realistic outlet for physical exertion, but I'm still used to eating like a king.

Don't bother. It doesn't matter. You can work hard your whole life and die at 75 or live a life of leisure and die at 65. Life past 50 is all downhill anyway. Living longer is actually a bad thing. Or you could die tomorrow. None of this matters.

U suck, go into gym 4 times a week, do a standard plan, track your calories, its so easy, go fuck yourself, your gene pool is hopefully dying out

take up an individual sport like a martial art or something you are interested in.

Get into Christianity

Don't be a glutton because it's sinful you fat fuck

>your gene pool is hopefully dying out

Engaged so hopefully not

Who cares how you used to eat. Eat less now, sure it'll be tough to get used to but just make a plan and stick to it.

>/fit/ are brain dead retards

this is correct. That place is 95% recycled threads, reddit, complete dyels arguing and feels posing

>rejecting /fit/ because they called you a lazy fatass
lmao fatty needs his safe space on Sup Forums
without inner motivation you'll never get fit again. but what do you expect from a Sup Forums fag you probably blame Jews and minorities for all your personal shortcomings.

My advice is:
stop being a typical american

Hope it helps

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Find a decent place to roll and fucking do it.

>How do I get the self-motivation to stop being a fat fuck Sup Forums?
I do sport and training in my home because I don't want to pay for the gym jew, but if you need it to motivate you, do it.

Pay for a gym, go there and run on treadmill, do exercises or whatever. Your muscle and your brain will ask for more and you'll go back to do a real sport.

I used to lift and exercise but now all I want to do is drink.

Stop eating American junk food

You inspired me my swarthy friend. Will these give me the physique of a rover?

X4 Romani Press
X5 Gypsy Curls
X5 Nomad shrugs

>Now I live in a cuckpartment in a city with no realistic outlet for physical exertion, but I'm still used to eating like a king.
So stop eating, or find a gym you fucking mong

Put an after work football or other kid of sportsteam together. enroll isn some league, meet new people, exercise, network. It is literally that easy.

watch dbz. if that doesn't motivate you to train, think about how your life will stagnate as an overweight person and your health will fail. billy mays died young of a heart attack.

Diet will lose you a lot more weight than even exercise, although you should do that too.

What I did to use my laziness against myself was to write down everything I ate, the calories, carbs, sugar etc in it as well. So then when I would go to look for something to eat, I would just question "do I really want to write this down?" Even if it's something as small as 1 m&m. This helped me be mindful of my eating habits as well, you would be surprised how much you snaking and mindless eating you were doing.

Also drink water.

Don't worry OP you have a healthy burger physique. Nothing unnatural about that. Don't listen to anti-american bigots like the eurofags. You have a healthy body for your burger ethnicity.

drop softdrink/alcohol drink water instead

when you hit the gym, consider a tank top that way you can see your body change over the weeks help motivate you.

t. spastic autist who gyms every day

5 htp. Kills your apetite DEAD

Holy shit, when did it all go wrong?

Fucking baby boomers, seriously.