Macedonian election day

Did you vote or will you kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oK3NQvS08Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got up at 7 am to vote

Voted vmro

Zdravo Makedonci, za koga se glasa? Predsjenik?

Parlamentarni izbori, jer smo cucked drzava to je vaznije od predsjednika.

A vote for zaev is a vote for greater albania

If you didn't vote kill yourself

Really I don't care who you support but you must vote

>that ad

Does anyone have money in your country to buy a Audi?

What party is the most Sup Forums friendly , you people don't have a problem with immigrants right ?

ELI5 Macedonian politics. is there any /ourguy/?

We have shiptars so yes, we have plenty of problems.

But they aren't the biggest problem, traitors leading our country are, because they enable them.

>2 saat
>Berovo ima 91% izlezenost

>91%

Are you kidding me? we have german cars on every corner

What is the best outcome?

What is the worst?

You and your sister party put the Albominations in the parlament in the first place, axed any negotiations with Greece and insured the imminent demise of this country. Any one with a clear mind left and those that stayed leech of off each other, Grujo and Zaev together.

Sec.mk veli 39% do 1 casot

There is no best and worst outcome because only one outcome will happen.

This party wins the most seats but not over 50%.

It's either VMRO or SDSM, both which are shit. Just with VMRO you'd get more of the same.

RIP to the greatest macedonian gypsy after amdi bairam who composed the Borat soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=4oK3NQvS08Y

F

The albanian parties still get votes from albanians and getting them into a coalition with you gets you the majority seats in parliament. The only difference is zaev openly and proudly supports, promises them bigger rights while calling the macedonian voter ugly. Seems like the wrong candidate to me

Yep, ppl gotta vote.

This thb.

On another not anyone seen the VMRO building that looks like Louis 16ths palace.
And people still vote for them.

I'd rather vote 3rd party but they are even more pathetic.

>And people still vote for them.
Looking at the other parties running it doesn't seem you have a choice

3rd parties exist to syphon votes from bigger parties, then they get intoba coalition with the winner

Friend of mine is in LEVICA so i voted becauase he asked nicely

Already regretting it desu

Do Macedonians want to join the EU or stay out of it?

Where are the shqips?

Why are their municipalities such a low turnout? They get 15-25%

Really makes you think

Nice move giving those retards a seat

Did my duty and voted. Flew back in the morning.

Airplanes from svajcarija and germanija still havent landed. Wait and see

FYROM*

What is the differene between Stalin and tallin? Stalin is not ethnically Russian

If you don't want to vote for VMRO or SDSM who?
I want in, so we can dump all the shiptars and gypsies on the EU, they love them there.

Daily reminder that if you vote for SDSM you are supporting the Western agenda and are pro-Soros. The political crisis that has been going for the last two years is because our Prime Minister signed a pro-Russian agreement.

BTFO
T
F
O

Both parties are pro eu, but PM gruevski started to turn its back to the eu and lean more towards russia. Thats when all the political instability and the soros finded protests began by pure coincidence

saat
turk

>soros
Jesus Christ does that fucking kike not have his nose in anyone's country?

Where next? Burkina Faso?

What a fucking cunt.

This

SDSM is a controlled opposition and its entirely different than the previous sdsm

manchester united?

>SDSM is a controlled opposition and its entirely different than the previous sdsm

That's quite obvious, nobody could be this retarded.

:^)

Romania also has elections today. Interesting.

so does Transnistria

It must be a russian conspiracy seeking to destabilize Europe

A lot of people are, and are still blinded by the whole "wah wah muh rezhim diktatura nema pravda wah wah", and are not seeing the bigger picture.

that reminds me

Moldova elected a pro-Russian President last month but the whole existence of Transnistria is due to Russia wanting a pro-Russian faction in that area.

Seeing as Moldova is now pro-Russian, why does Transnistria need to exist?

It can't be that they don't want to get involved in elections as a sign of protest, they hold more interest in voting than us

And they can vote from embassies abroad. So it means none of those fuckers live here and we haven't had a census in 15 years

I'm talking about how SDSM act politically.

Nobody could be retarded enough to vote for VMRO while they made themselves a literal 16th century palace, and spend 30k euros for baroque lamposts but they do.

VMRO is in EPP, they're Merkels bitches.

You have to vote third party you fucking slugs.

Don't worry about it levica are good kids, they'll evolve after we get them in parliament

I just hate sdsm

They are fed up because you can't feed them the same old "2001 UCK". They are really pissed of, and the low numbers show it.

How can you be anti-west? Do you really believe this "soros" garbage? The last 2 years is all home made crisis zero foreign involvement.

The spied on recordings were foreign involvement, we are too incompetent for something like that.

My favorite thing about the protests was the police going where the protests are with CROWs .50 cals or 7.62s. While they wouldn't dare do something like that with shiptars when they wave isis flags, fucking cucks.

Sdsm literally havent done anything except protest and whine for 3 years. Their politicians dont even attend parliament while still getting salaries. All they do is sling shit at vmro who at least is doing something. Remember when last time sdsm was in power. They sold everything and 70% of the factories were closed and workers didnt receive salaries for MONTHS

Well kek'd

They vote from the embassies then they fly em in to vote again. Votes from the country are worth far more than votes abroad

>They sold everything and 70% of the factories were closed and workers didnt receive salaries for MONTHS

Stop using that default argument like a bot when VMRO have hardly done anything and they've been in power for what? 15 years now. The factories may work, but nobody is getting payed for their work or work for disgusting sub-human tier wages.
How many workers protests have there been in front of the parliament, someone is almost always camping in zena park.
And VMRO haven't done much to get our industry up and going appart from order statues from """artists""" that don't even know the proportions of the human body.

Who did you cunts vote for?
I don't like either side.

>We are too incompetent for that

Are you retarded? Our elites are more than conpetent. It was all recorded using israeli survrillance tech i saw a news piece on the company

>Stop using that default argument like a bot
Its still true.

Name 3 things that sdsm has done/said ANYTHING good for the country in the last 20 years

>ProTip: you can't

They haven't been in power at all in that time.

When we know results?

And do you know why? Cause crvenkovski era was basically steal everything and give nothing back. Only progress that macedonia has made was under vmro rule

I'm pretty sure this is somekind of logical fallacy.

VMRO era has been exactly the same only they employed all the shiptars in the government, and bought Chinese fucking buses instead of macedonian, so i guess it's something.

Pretty much.

I voted for vetevendosje

Read: ohrid framework agreement.

Desu, I'm wanting to hang myself more than any other time. It's funny how ppl believe that VMRO has the albonyas under a leash, because they don't, the same applies to SDSM. Both are willing to spread their assholes the most for the albo vote, difference being SDSM is more open about it and now it backfired pretty badly.

Hugging and kissing shiptars while calling the average macedonian ugly is a sure way to win an election

Rip esma

6-10 pm.

Anyone voting vmro has some kind of mental retardation. They work for 300€ a month and lick dear leaders's asshole so he can drive around in a 600 000 € Mercedes-Benz and continue stealing everything with his cousin

>Really I don't care who you support but you must vote

Give me 1 good reason why i should vote

S class is 100k standard diplomat car

Why do you have a south asian tier flag in the middle of europe?

Its ballan politics mate. Vmro is a lesser of 2 evils. Let me remind you that zaev got arested after embezzeling 20 milion euros for him and his pals

Its a way to differentiate from the ex-yu red blue and white flags.

>lesser of the two evils
VMRO is arguably worse.

I hope you vote Gruevski, Macedonbro. Zaev is a traitor.

Well sdsm hasnt given me any reason to vote for them. Their best argument is "durr statues". I actually see shit being done from vmro

I didn't know they have elections in FYROM

Is it like in North Korea?

Yes there are also plenty other laws, like having to have filters on factories that aren't followed quit it with the rehash arguments.

How is that a counter argument to what he said

I also love how HUUUR SDSM KE NI DADE DVOJAZICNOST, koga VMRO stavi dvojazicnost sekade, VMRO stavi siptari vo ucebnici osobeno istorija, VMRO stavi UCK komandati vo parlament i vleze vo koalicija so niv.

Speak English you Nazis

What party is the Sqhip party? And do they want to break away from macedonia?

More statues?
Or more barouqe shit, and more making us to be the biggest idiots on the planet with the WE WUZ
Oh and more kids getting run over by VMRO and then no one going to jail and the street cameras suddenly not working.

As the other user said, how do you expect any other party to do anything when VMRO has had a regime of almost 2 decades.

BMPO ти cи нaшa cyдбинa!

Yeah, the WE WUZ part was already bad but now it's fucking horrendous.

>Golf II built in TAS

We wuz is better than being called bulgars or serbs. It gave us an identity

Ranks are totally not made up by said party, goy.
;^]

Бoтcвaнa мoжи кyp дa пyши !
Bo вpeмeтo нa бpaнк бoтcвaнa бeшe 53 мecтo a мaкeдoнијa 54 !!!

It's set this country back so much i think, because we can't do anything because of the greek turds, and if they aren't happy, we'll be miserable.

I don't have any more memes