Signs That She's a Slut

Living in a pro slut and degeneracy era, and suffice to say that most of women are cum guzzling sluts, its getting hard to seperate who's a major league slut and who's not. So in this thread we need the subtle traits that are special only to major league sluts.Lets go fellas
>

Other urls found in this thread:

thefix.com/content/new-study-links-promiscuity-addiction91325
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2292430/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cluster b and tinder

Another piercings then in the ears, especially septum piercings.

ANY sign of disdain for their father.

The best girls I ever dated loved their dads to the moon and back. It felt like I was competing for their love that they gave to their fathers.

Women, just like men, enjoy fucking.

Get over it, you need virgin.

She has a dick down her throat, and it isn't yours.

Wow who gives a fuck...
Don't be a cuck about it

This.

Also this.

Purple, blue, green or any other special snowflake hair color is also a giant warning sign.

This is quite very interesting perspective. Too often people say ''girls who hate their dads'' but i have never looked it in that way. Thanks leaf for your input.

Where is a muzzie and a tub of acid when you need it?

i dont understand why any self respecting woman wouldn't be against this slut promoting shit. It just make excuses for men to be whores themselves. Do women not care about decent men who dont whores themselves out regularly ? Evidently these women dont care about decent men or future decent men for that matter.

Uses social media too much, has an instagram profile but claims to hate it - then proceeds to use it for hours per day, broken home, hates other women for no apparent reason, describes herself as a strong independent woman, has (visible) tattoos, dyes her hair red/blue/green/colour of vomit whatever, has many guy friends, gets infatuated with a new guy every week/month.

And many more, but these are the things I could think of right now.
Also, very interestingly

Dated a girl who truly loves her father for the first time this year.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, this leaf speaks the truth, 100%.

This is a solid indicator, but it's in no way absolute. The only girlfriend I had was extremely family-oriented and loved her father, but was still a lying, manipulative cheater. Just a word of caution to anyone that happens to read. Always be vigilant.

If a girl lets somebody else to pay her rent. Even if it's her boss.

Colored hair.

Always losing her phone and never picking on the first call.

Telling you her guy friends are not your problem and you should leave them alone.

Oh yeah..

she's highly over-friendly with some people and calls them her 'family' (probably compensating for a lack of her own)

terms most things as amazing or magical

when I see these women I wish a Muslim would run up and rape them on camera.

"still not asking for it"

don't worry love you're still not going to get it.

If she has father problems, that's a HUGE red flag.

Confirmed fedora virgin

My first girlfriend loved her father and was a gumguzzling cheating whore.
>inb4 beta faggot

These definitely. Most women that do these things seem to be carrying a tonne of baggage, and more baggage = more problems.

Another point is to keep an eye open for any supposed mental illnesses and disorders, especially if she states she has one, and especially if she's self diagnosed. It seems obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people need to be told that.

White woman with a nigger: Very, very big slut with absolutely no morals. The worst kind.

literally all of sweden

share more traits please, in public interest user

I dated girl who hated her dad, had tatoos, (fake) red hair and a lot of older male friends.

Worst time of my life desu
Run when you see someone like this

>Telling you her guy friends are not your problem and you should leave them alone.
Depends on the circumstances. I've been in a few situations where the "cool" boyfriend/fuck buddy needed to know if I would cause drama, and proceeded to get butthurt about how close I was to a friend.

I guess I should take it as a compliment even though I really don't indulge myself in the opinions of scumbags.

You are as scumbag if you're being friends that close with a woman who is in a committed relationship, you fucking retard. Your kind are a snake to the rest of men, it's easy to fight sluts because they're the enemy at the gate but you're the cunt that moves unseen within.

also don't believe that polish girl are better, shit sucks over here the same, strong women protesting all over the country because they want abortion on demand, the younger generation is corrupted the same as the west.
It's even worse because they live in a poor ass country but they want to live just like the western girls.

that doesn't mean anything. I had an ex who loved her dad and she lied and manipulated like crazy.

Metrics show a close relationship with mother is more important.

If dad is absolutely beta-Cuck and mommy is asking daughter to lie all the time to cover ass...

why men don't throw stones at this girl?

a beheading, anything.

flag checks out

>what is .png

Exaggerated pose of 'confidence' or 'coolness'

Nobody needs a girl who wants to act like James Dean.

If you could choose between a girl who has had 0 partners, 2 partners, 5, 10, 25, 65 partners, which one would you choose to marry?

I'll add
>going to college/uni for some shitty degree in humanities
>has accounts on multiple dating websites/apps
>watches John Oliver or other (((((comedians)))) like Amy schumer
>Is an Atheist
>doesn't have a job
>fish mouth
>posts "really made me think"-tier bait images on facebook

Was a drinker
Enjoyed Smoking pot on occasion
Studied pharmacy
Fucked on the first date
Was pretty kinky and into spanking especially
Messy as fuck, literally pint glasses of coke with mold in it in her room
Surprisingly not fat
Essex girl
Still had a friendship with her exboyfriend, eventually went back to him years later.
Now she's a lawyer of some kind, married a cuck and is fat as fuck

lmao. I have noticed many girls that idolise Audrey Hepburn and that slag who choked her own vomit Marilyn Monreo tends to be slutty.

Is Chinese

>dating apps and sites
>idolizing pop culture/people
>drunk defender ("not her fault" apologizer)

define slut

Every girl I have gone on a date with in the past 3-4 years has either

>fucked on first date
>blowjob on first date
>fucked on second date
>send nudes after first date

This includes Christians, feminists, blondes, brunettes, slavs, germans, etc.

Most college-aged women who are single will take a big dick if you're confident.

Addition: and her father was always around not working too late and spent time with her and taught her religion. A whore can love her father even if he's a terrible father and is gone a long time due to work or doesn't interact with her enough, this will create an r-select (see promiscuous slut) almost without fail.

The one who loves me back and with whom I have a great connection?

My ex was like this.
Septum piercing...she changed boyfriends like toilet paper.
W.e she was still a good fuck, just a terrible girlfriend.

Lots of Asian girls are naturally sluts, since theyreally sexually repressed. Had a cute little virgin become my cum slut for 2 years before we both found someone .

Holy shit, why are you still in this place.Sorry for going autismo and realised 2007 was a long time ago - thought i'd stop by cuckchan - even 8ch has fallen and we're all fucked, the chans have changed. Since you're a Finn, I'd expect you to be better in these sorts of areas.

Listen to nobody except this poster.

120% true. If she grew up without a father, be sure to be the strength that her mother and rest of family can rely on to provide a long last environment.

Mods, your flag system is wrong. Where can I find the old version?

>Women, just like men, enjoy fucking.

This is true, but they tend to feel really bad about it.

Study: Promiscuity and Addiction Linked
thefix.com/content/new-study-links-promiscuity-addiction91325

Alcohol and Drug Problems and Their Relationship to Sexual Impulsivity Among Female Internal Medicine Outpatients
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2292430/

& tattoos. Stay away. Marked like cattle.

What about navel piercing? I love that shit in girls

Almost everything in this thread can be overlooked except having only or largely male friends. If she doesn't have female friends or hates other women, she's a slut, and she will cheat on you eventually. 100% of the time. You want a girl who doesn't socialize with non-relative males except in large group situations.

this

any woman who doesn't fuck me, and only me, is a whore

Depression/bipolar can make decent girls sluts

Girls with a lot of make friends

Loud, vulgar, "brutally honest xDD!!"

>donwload tinder
>buy good condoms,
>never kiss them on the mouth
>don't give her your contacts
>don't let her know where you live
>literally a different pussy every week

your anime pure tradicional girl doesn't exist OP, I'm sorry -- just fuck some bitches while you can