longest life span in the world

> longest life span in the world
> lowest crime rate in the world
> world class food
> world class electronics
> world class education
> zero sjw problems
> legally own Sup Forums

Have you bowed down to the rising sun today?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1FjIRl3o968
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rising sun more like rising butthole head

rising sun more like fucking gay

I love Japan and their women so I'm moving there but you are clearly a JET and not an actual nip.

日本万歳
私は白い豚

Looks like two nukes weren't enough for you gooks

N-no, not t-today... How can I become honorable honorary Japenese?

Guess I'd have a slightly less chance to commit suicide.

Nani?
>longest life span
implying its a good thing for the community
>lowest crime
because you are weak cucks
>world class food
try italy
>world class electronics
uhh no i give you credits to your toilets though
>world class education
so why can't japanese into english?
>zero sjw problems
you have bigger problems like your women either spend money to have the boyfriend expierience

>lowest crime
>because you are weak cucks

Just because you are getting away with raping German women does not mean it is okay Ahmed.

I now everyday only due to the close borders, such foresight.

What's your opinion on slavs, my japanese friend? I want to move to japan, work hard for your noble country and fuck your beautiful women.

>so why cant japanese into english

vocaroo.com/i/s1FjIRl3o968

Someone post that screenshot of the Nip and the Dog Eater battling it out

>>lowest crime
They don't have rape gangs like the enlightened Germans, Achmed. once they start accepting muslims that will fix itself

Fuck Tojos, they're worse than jews.

>longest life span in the world
only 1-2 years higher than ours, most of you kill themselves young though
>lowest crime rate in the world
highest rape count though
>world class food
*cough*
>world class electronics
sounds familiar
>world class education
ah yes, because spending your entire day in a mental asylum you call school is education
>zero sjw problems
also sounds familiar
>legally own Sup Forums
oh wow, great achievement, clap clap clap

But you see that crime report is wrong for if the yakuza was in usa their work would be illegal its just japan allows them to do their bussiness legally through a law loophole.

Kek

some mangas were cancelled because of crybaby SJWs in Japan, Kodomo no Jikan was one of them.

Foreign Legion where?

based murican, rare

>uhh no

40% of your "mens" are virgins,Yamamoto

How many a day, Tojo?

all "traditional" japanese culture was imported from the mainland.

friendly reminder that japan only has the lowest crime rate because you sneaky nips only count convicted crimes, while everywhere else counts reported crimes

Based nips, can we trade united Pakistan for you?

does Traditional China even exists anymore over there?

>low crime rate is now seen as weakness...

>try italy
topkek, Italian cuisine might taste good, but certainly not world class. Especially since it is rather easy to make.

>implying its a good thing for the community
If you'd actually take the elders and use them to teach the young generations, it would create a great society. But no, the elders sit on their ass and watch tv...

>i give you credits to your toilets though
Who else i relevant in terms of electronics other than Germany, the US, Japan and South Korea?

>so why can't japanese into english?
I have to agree in this department. Every international japanese student I've met was not that good at english...

>you have bigger problems
and this too, yes

>lowest fertility rate
>oldest population in the world
>declining rate of youths among demographics

That's basically flushing down all those "great" things you stated down the toilet, Yamato.

> statistically smallest penises other than poo-in-the-loos
> Average male height 5'6

I may just go there to sex up your womenz since little nip cock isn't doing the trick.

Nope, just commies now.

>Low crime is considered bad
Whatever you say, Abdul.

How's that Merkel phone, Mohammad?

Surprisingly enough yes

It exists on Taiwan
They also evacuated like half of all artifacts from Beijing museums before reds destroyed everything

Good for you nip, now defend what you have. Don't allow your country to end up like western Europe.

>KnJ cancelled
nani???
It was completed.
The girl even kept looking like a 10yo when she was 16 and she had sex with the teacher (at least tried, but he didn't fit)
What are you talking about?

Not really. Japan fucked up the whole east-asia.

They really are a nation of self-hating, race traitor elliot rodgers. They had a whole century of niggerism where they just kill each other for some small territory. After that they try to conquer China, only to be pushed back to their cuck island.

After that they spend another century as hikikomoris. Then they start importing literally everything from the west, thinking that white man might respect them if they had an empire, whitey just laughs at the little monkey and push them back to their cuck island again.

Now they complain about North Korea (i wonder how they came about) and PRC (imagine if they actually had helped chinks rather than raping them)

zhu tao is mad

This. WW2 is them power-tripping like crazy. No East Asian is spared during their massive god-complex delusion.

Not even, i'm a weeb too, but you can't deny that Japan demonstrated incredible niggerism and short sightness, they just lashed out like rapid dogs.

It's funny to see them complain about commies when they are the reason they exist. And Russia cucking them by taking their little islands. Karma is a bitch.

What flag is that? I don't recognise it.

Too bad China destroyed their traditional culture in an effort to become a (((worker's paradise))).

>no mention of women
Explains your suicide rates.

Every action has a reaction. Just read about the century before commies came to power.

You can see it today that chinks don't give a fuck about communism, they just wanted order. If you have Japs raping and massacring hundreds of thousands of people you don't really care what flag you're fighting under.

Domo arigoto, mista roboto !

Why you hate Japan? I see that because you envy. You have no safety, your women are ugly and bitchy, your boss can kick you out from the company anytime he wants...
How many mosques you have in your city? 20-30? In Tokyo it's only 5 and they for indonesia/malasian shit we import for cheap labor, not your IS supporters.