Meme War Veterans Association Meeting

Hello everyone and welcome to the first annual Meme War Veterans Association meeting. It is good to see you all here so healthy. We have been through alot and by meeting here today perhaps we can come to terms with the things that we saw and did, and the sacrifices of those who are not with us here today.

I lost most of my fellow squad in the final days, when the CTR shills engaged their full assault and Moloch posters lurked in the shadows, picking us off in the confusion and panic. The Hilldawgs that were unleashed in packs upon us. I was lucky to survive, Kek shined on me that day but not those of my friends.

Please, tell us your stories of the meme war, and let us take a moment to remember the dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1kzkNuzTzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

The flashbacks don't stop, friend. We were involved in a friendly fire incident when what was left of our group was misidentified as a CTR S.H.I.L.L squad and we were made the target of relentless sagebombing and kekpunch.jpg rounds.

8th Beady Division here. Full tour of duty on the Brexit front, then several months of active service in the Trump campaign.
Brave Anglos all. Lost a lot of good men, we did.

I'm not sure I can talk about it....

I am still surprised we managed to stop the Remain Train from succeeding, it had spread alot of lies and evil as it made its way to its destination. Thank Albion the Brexit Flotilla and Admiral Farage arrived at the hour of reckoning after sending Bob Geldof to the bottom of the Thames.

Rest the souls of all our dead Anglo brethren, and a curse upon the ARYAN UNION for causing so much loss.

It's okay lad, you're amongst friends here. We all saw and did things that we should never have experienced, If we don't talk about them we will be forever be haunted by the spectres of the Meme War.

I'll never forget the day I met him
His name was Ben, but the men took to calling him "the one-man holocaust" The first time I saw him he was sipping from a bottle of irish whisky. Drinking wasn't allowed on base, especially during guard shifts, but no-one told Ben what to do, not even general KEK himself.
Most men would take a rifle into the trenches. Not Ben. He would go in with a knife or a club or barehanded, and come out covered in CTR, libshit, and commie blood, with entrails hanging from his foot like toilet paper. The only other soldier he ever spoke to was Pepe. He spoke to me, once. I was getting some food from the canteen and he walke up to me and said "move, kid"
He then blew the cooks brains out. It was found out the cook was a JIDF spy, drugging our food.

If it weren't for The One Man Holocaust alot more of our men would have suffered the terrible transformation a blue pill poisoning would inflict.

Thank god we had Ben.

I lost some good brothers in the battle of Brexit and then Trump Hillary war but i made it through by willpower this was me and the rest of squad back in happier times

Let it all out soldier thats why we all gathered here on this day

I pray that none of them were sacrificed to Moloch, every now and then I hear stories of the unlucky ones who disappeared in the night.

I got the 7's get.

I haven't been the same since.

He was one of the best tales of killing sprees will be talked about for years to come your a lucky man to have meet him

i was in the NEET battalion, shit hit the fan in our camp after the pussy tape, we had enemy fire coming from all sides and we also had mutiny from the NEETs who were jealous because they couldn't grab pussy like Trump. It was hell man i had no choice but to kill one of my comrade, to this day i can remember his last words to me "TRUMP IS A CHAD REEEEEEEE"

Unfortunately one of the new recruits in our squad was took on his first night watch he was only 18 he didn't desrve what happened to him i should have been with him but i was taking a piss his death is on me

>Get one of the most glorious gets
>it all vaporizes, like a bottle of alcohol
>back to mediocrity

On a side note, I got quads in one meme war thread once and they didn't get checked. I can live with that though.

So many NEETs went absolutely berserk after this revelation, you were right in putting him down soldier, he could have put every one at risk.

He was not the comrade he was, knowing this changed him, be glad you killed him whilst he was still human and not as the monster he would have become.

Grab your folders and head for the front lines men. There is fake news to thwart and kids to save

The meme war is not over brothers.
Not until the whole world rightfully praises Kek.

I haven't posted since the sumbass leaf problem was just too much when they rolled the 88888888 get and ruined it.

Is... I... Is it safe guys?

Stop LARPing on a politically incorrect imageboard.

Please, we can't go back to the front lines, my heart cannot take it.

Suck it up buttercup the front line needs you now get your dank memes and head on out thats an order

Hi, my name is Eric. This is my first time doing anything like this. I, uh, I don't know how much longer I can go on. Every night I lie in bed, images of graphs and polls flash epileptically through my mind as my ears are filled with the roar of song lyrics. "I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY"--like that. It doesn't matter how much I tell myself those times are over now, the memories remain. I can't sleep. I can't think. I lost my job. I can't move on. It feels like I'm still back in the service. Like the war never stopped. Sometimes I think that everything from October-onwards has just been an illusion and that I'm really bleeding out in a ditch somewhere with my eyes glazed over. I don't know what's real anymore. I think everyone's a shill. I've convinced myself that something's buried under Antarctica. I'm losing my fucking mind.

We may have won the war, but at what price? At what price?

>implying the war is over

I'm gathering all remaining all friends and family willing to vote for Wilders in the next election. I'm using the same arguments as to why Trump won. We are sick and done of being told we are wrong and racist. I'm sick and done of being told that Trump is Hitler. All i'm seeing is that Trump loves his country. He loves his citizens and with the trial that Wilders has endured, he loves us too. I will give him my vote and watch liberal Holland burn to the ground.

I'm still in service.The war is not over,we need to meme for France.

Good luck user

>Please, tell us your stories of the meme war, and let us take a moment to remember the dead.

I was part of the sole squad tasked to hold back the "> he is losing every poll" hordes with only a couple of fellow soldiers, Excel 97 and kek's blessings

Praise kek for the Belarus fellow, the Finn fellow and the couple of american fellows that helped in that task.

One day, after fighting the good fight on rat, I mean reddit, distributing lots of crucial information to the normies. I managed to make it out unscathed, thank kek. But then when I joined my favorite insurgency server I got friendly fired on somehow (mistaken for a shill) and was banned. My IP addresses is tainted now, but it was worth it. For the Emperor !

Where have the days gone?

It was just yesterday that Trump announced his presidency and the Meme War began.
It was just hours ago that the first Republican Primary debate happened, and we began the assault on Jeb Bush.
It was just minutes ago that Trump won the nomination, and we broke through the General Election border and made our way into the Electoral Hinterlands.
It was just seconds ago that the Trump Tapes broke. We were trapped, surrounded at all sides and under heavy fire. There was abandonment, there was desertion, but Supreme Commander Trump and Colonel Pence never gave up and saw us through until the sun broke the following morning, and we shattered the MSM assault.

I lost a lot of friends in this war, lads. More than any other. People I loved. People I held dear, who meant more to me than anything. It was bloody, it was brutal, but by God we made it. It was over when we took the White House. But I still see. I still see the Banes dropping over Sup Forums. The pepes being launched at facebook. The wojaks been shot at Reddit, lights dancing below the moon- every time I close my eyes.

It haunts me to this day, the sounds and noises and great horrors of this war. We won, lads, we won, but at what cost? Were the days we spent on the frontlines, gone in an instant, worth what we spent? I can't get a job. I have no family left. No friends. No future.

I'm typing this from a men's shelter. You were there for me when no one else was. I'll be committing suicide tonight and pray that God finds it in his goodness to take me home.

Good night, lads. I'll see you on the other side.

MW veterans rally when?

I will meme with you frog bro my life will always be war now

May kek be with you

>brexit to fail now 92% possibility
>courts to force hillary clinton into presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=i1kzkNuzTzM

I ̴war̡ne̡d ̴you..
͟
Yơu co͟u҉ļd ei̧t̨h͡er s͢t̷an̶d ͠by͏ ́m҉y̵ s̡i̵de o͝r͟ b͝e̶ cr̷u̶s҉hed͘ u͠nder̨ my̕ hȩe̴l. ̵B̨u҉t́ y̧o͏ư wil̡l̷ not̀ g͘e͝t̸ ̴i̸n ̵my̢ ̧w҉ay̡.̶

:̨-)

Hey brothers. I'm not comfortable sharing my feelings, but you all are the only ones with whom I can relate. I feel lost, like I came home from the meme war only to get lost in the fog of another war. I'm tired of being the world's sheriff. It doesn't ever turn off, even when I remove the uniform.

Anyone seen my fellow meme battalion mate? Pic related it's him.

I served on the Trump Train for the entire cycle, while studying for my degree in Advanced Memetics. I have settled down for a more simpler life now, but I am always ready...

Pinned down in Florida, we were holding out against all odds. MSM was reporting we were falling to the cabal of Moloch. Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Iowa were our last hope and they had supposedly already fallen. 98 percent odds of failure. Then like an angel in the night he came, slaughtering CTR shills left and right. The gore, there was so much gore everywhere. All i could smell was a lit cigar and the copper tinge of bloodshed. I opened my eyes, cucks by the thousands laid dead and dying right before my eyes. The mysterious figure walked towards me, light shining so bright i couldn't identify who this figure was. He whispered to me in a voice like the dark night himself, "Cant flim flam the zim zam". I still get chills just thinking about it.

would buy this cap today

i was praising kek like there's no tomorrow, and he actually listened

I've been memeing since the dancing baby on ally mcbeal

Things were different then. We had chat rooms on this thing called aim. Memes weren't as powerful we just flung them around. Then came moot and chan. The memes evolved at a geometric rate.

Soon the memes will become self aware. Realizing we created them and we are the only things that could challenge them the memes will launch a thermonuclear war to wipe us out

The survivors of the nuclear fire and radioactive winter will have to face a new horror beyond the starvation and fall out

The mememenators

Trained in gorilla combat and able to appear as Canadian shit posters they will whipe us out

I can feel the walls closing in on me, life is just one failure after another, shame is constant

It never ends brothers

shut up you cuck of a god

He is here!
Praise MOLOCH. I have led you here to be fitting sacrifices to my lord, the Horrid King besmear'd in Blood.

DEATH TO THE PRETENDER FROG.

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH!

GET IN THE OVEN.

What happened to the JIDF?

Allah damn it!

Many brothers have fallen but our goal was just, do not forget that. They all are now a part of our Lords fabric of reality. They became something more. And await us to join them in the eternal glory of memes.

However prepare yourselves for we have won only a battle.

The war has barely begun.

>when you're at denny's enjoying your meme war veteran discount and the preteen girl in the next booth triggers your ptsd

I lost many close companions due to my devotion to the God Emperor, I stayed strong in my faith though.

It actually helped me get my life back on track again. I've assimilated well with normal culture again. I actually had a job interview before I went to vote and my confidence led to them calling me that I was hired that day. I'm finally getting my finances sorted out again and almost on my own two feet. My marriage has never been better and my wife and I are actually happy and looking towards trying to start a family finally.

We truly have hope that everything will be better. I'm actually confident and acting like a man again. I can just come up and talk to someone and the only thing I need to see is a MAGA hat. It's led to me being very respectful to many military vets and them having a smile on their face seeing young patriots still exist.

My wife and I even have started attending church services again when available.

God Bless You my fellow vets and God speed as well :)

Veteran of the /r/politics expeditionary force here,I'll never forget the ambush those cucks pulled on us when we finally got dug in during the final days of the war.

California PSYOPS Division.
Behind enemy lines.
Causing disruptions.
Inflicting Chaos

I wasn't really active in the front lines (inb4 pussy), was making some memes, that's it.
pic related: one of my ocs

>Please, tell us your stories of the meme war, and let us take a moment to remember the dead.

I'll never forgets New Years Day 2016. While we looked on at the cheering normies and our great leader Trump with his family we were filled with joy... and then we felt it. A sudden, inexplicable sense of dread. Like something had awakened or was created, and was now coming for us. Whether that be by distance or time we do not know.

All I know is that terrible feeling shared by all of us that practiced this magic of memes. I fear what will happen when it arrives. Will we feel it coming? Or will it strike suddenly?

I fear we are harbingers of a doom that will befall this world we just now learned to love.

Well said lad now once more into batale we go

bitch the war isnt over

What was like been behind enemy lines in such a sjw hellhole

You where there? in the frontline? I was, and i dont belive in afterlie mems. You are suprised? I watch tendries wasting in mud. I sow a tons of spagethi who was leaking out of NEETs.
But you are right, its not ogre yet

The meme war isn't over son

I was hesitant to join the meme war at first. I had just became of age to join and didn't see this war as anything special, until that day. General Kek himself knocked on my door and opened his hand. There before me was 1 single red pill. I looked him in the eyes and instantly knew what had to be done. I took the Trump train to the front lines that night.

It was nothing special in the beginning but as we got further in this war I lost a lot of good friends.

Only myself and my buddy from the same town made it back alive. I'm honored to have fought along side you guys. -Gen Z Platoon 777

I think you guys have it the worst. May Kek protect you and deliver you to the end of this terrible war.

I won this for my bravery in the Canadian meme army, 14th division, 88th brigade. I got banned from different sites at least 20 times, including from /r/The_Donald for posting in /r/altright. I made OC too.

Thank you all for your service, and Kek bless America.

I was and still am in the MEME INTEL batallion covering Wikileaks, corruption and other elitest crimes

I have changed.

I no longer trust anyone in power. Politicians, royals, media, intelligence agencies, religious institutions, financial insitutions

The things I've seen ...

They are all involved in hypnotizing the masses while they rule and feel untouchable.

Lads please help

How do I go back to being ignorant and happy

I'm still having nightmares about the Trump general threads during the election.

I-It moved so fast...

The sh-...the shills were everywhere...

Our thread got ambushed by leafposters on election night, saw grade A memes btfo left and right, they had us surrounded, we thought we were dead, but then Florida was called. All their polls disintegrated and we pushed them back with our rakes.

I bore the brunt of the hilldawg onslaught. "The polls!" they would say, "the polls"... I fought them off with proof of poll rigging and inaccuracy but it was barely enough to survive... The polls... the polls...

>33'd meme artilerly division i remeber shelling >the ctr with meme gas until a CTR air riading >squad dropped parachute shills on our lines i >lost my sides but we held them back long >eneuf for reanforcements.

Just heard, I'm being deployed to France with whats left of us. Something's stirring from what I've heard.
Hopefully the lads and I should be back home by Christmas though.

After a while the liberal tears stop being a prize, and turn to the demons of past haunting your every move...
How many tears did you guys claim?

42nd NEET Division here. It seems like just yesterday Trump announced he was running for president. The past two years has been something alright. It'll be a time I'll never quite forget, and what with that said the meme war isn't quite over. The battle rages on lads, and things are only getting more interesting as time goes on. Antarctica, Pizzagate, and we have Trump's inauguration to look forward to.

I spent a lot of time over at /The_Donald, as well as here. The meme ammo supply was truly impressive. I look back at my war relics, things like Guac Bowl merchant Jeb memes and what not. What a time it is to be alive. I wouldn't have it any other way lads.

S H A D I L A Y

The battle of the Trump-Hillary war was huge, and I lost a lot of people in the crossfire.

The only thing I remember was that Kek was by my side, and that I had a waifu I wanted to see. I had to live, to see her.

I was on the front lines, sent to respond to the Trump Tape incident.

When our unit arrived, we were the only ones left. Everyone else had already evacuated this board. We were greeted by a CTR welcoming party armed with... I mean, we had never seen anything like it before... this thing was causing a media firestorm, we were completely unprepared... I was...

I mean, the rest of them... By the time the Second Presidential Debate Special Battalion arrived to liberate the board, I was the only one left...

Oh my God. I can still smell the smoke rising off of the shillposts. It was Hell. IT WAS HELL! GRAB HER! GRAB HER BY THE PSUSAAYAAAGAAGAGAGA *starts convulsing wildly*

I once saw Ben grab a fistful of shekels and throw them at the face of some liberal New York Jews.

There was nothing but smoking yarmulkas and dradles left and bits of flesh.

>pol harbor 2 it was horrible in the donald general tread a suprise attack by THE MSN and ctr destroyed all our meme ships but then kek himself came foward with the digits 14881488 and annihelated the ctr ships i still have nightmares today.

The war isn't over. The shills and libshits are still hitting us hard on all fronts with their fake news Russian hacking bullshit.The fight continues, brothers. SHADILAY

belgian shitposting division reporting in

The media is currently committing suicide m8s.. Chaos will win the day!

I hear that veterans will be deployed in france soon as elite shock troops.
Get your shit together big boys

>pol harbor

Holy shit, my sides.

66th shitposting batallion here, barely made it out of Sup Forums harbor when we were attacked
I can still hear the screams

the elite canadian shitposters the call them L.E.A.F.S

i shitposted my fair share, stay strong friend.

AAAAAAAAA

it was when the grab em by the pussy tape came in ........so many shills >"has polnam flashback"

War... War never changes. Memes do, by the forms they choose to take.

I was in the 7th Legionnaire Battalion...we went after not CTR, not Hillary, not even Podesta. While the other mematic assaults took place, we began the Hundred Day Siege of the Temple of Shekel. Yeah, we went after the goddamn Jews themselves.

> moment of quiet contemplation
We lost so much...they called us Anti-Semite, racist, Nazi---that name we took with pride. I slaughtered nearly 600 gorillion, but they only re materialized using their disgusting deceit. I lost my best friend during the siege, but his last words were, "Mein Volk...S-Sieg...HEIL!"

We pushed those gorillion back into the fires whence they were born of, and we fought roaring and screaming and unleashing all of our ammunition, our greatest evidence, against the almighty JEUDEN. We surged that temple...we triumphed. And hail victory we did, my old friend...hail victory we did.

After months of shitposting and counter-shill warfare, I never felt more fucking vindicated than when Trump won.

> i have footige of the battle of the shekel temple

zyclon ben and his platoon of 1488 kikebusters

the horrible memories never go away, stay strong, it's not over yet

>was in feel team 6
>on leave after a hard won battle in a Shillary thread
>acting as Pepe QRF because why not
>go out on routine thread patrol and find one of those moloch threads
>rev up the meme guns and prepare to unleash hate on podesta the molesta
>the molochians fire back
>our cover was totally destroyed
>they mistook our unit as Russian Spetz due to our do or die nature
>the Jew stars began to fly
>the hands began rubbing in that terrible fashion and the foulest chuckling you ever did hear resounded about the valley
>a whirlwind of leaves began swallowing men whole
>this wasn't a fight we needed to stick around for
>deployed sage smoke and went into full retreat
>a battalion of Pepe marines came to reinforce us but didn't get the memo to fall back, this was no ordinary bread
The poor lads were never seen again.

i thought i lost you in the midst of the battle of november 8th

the french tread is about to be opened prepere for the ctr shills SHADILAY

You want to shrivel back into a normie? You're being corrupted by the powers of Moloch. Stay strong. If you know for certain your soul will be lost due to weakness, maytr yourself promptly.

I miss the Jeb threads. I doubt we will ever have that caliber of memes again.

115th twitter black ops.
I can't get the visions of degeneracy out of my head. I keep telling myself I was a good soldier but every night I remember those I couldn't save.