Why do Sup Forumsack hate New York?

Why do Sup Forumsack hate New York?

Expensive
Crowded
Loud
Filthy
Degenerate filled

It's where Trump is from.

Simple Sup Forumsacks are easily impressed and triked by Jew York salesmen like him.

NY state isn't entirely bad.

NYC is nigger and liberal filth that should be nuked.

A multicultural hell hole that oozes depravity and Jewry

desu Mossad kikes are hard as fuck if I had the money i would pay one to be my bodyguard

>go to see new Harry Potter movie
>expecting cucked garbage knowing JK Rowling and the WE WUZ HERMYEYONEE N SHEEITT
>it actually captures the spirit of 1920s New York extremely well
>literally everyone is white
>everyone speaking the charming New Yawk accents that are dying out these days
>people dress very conservative and fashionable
>prohibition era speak easy bars and comfy jazz music
>mfw that's all gone forever

Underground wizard asc run by strong independent black woymn

>new york values

Work here daily, it's shit.

Niggers everywhere.

Expensive as shit.

Homeless people and mentally ill people practically rule the streets.

She was literally the only black person in the movie and she's mulatto. They showed African wizard representatives at the assembly and one of the magical executioners was black, but nobody in the streets of New York was

live in NYC for a month and you'll notice that the Vietnamese clump together, the blacks clump together, the very rich clump together, the italians clump together.

It's the most fragmented city I've ever been in. Subsidized housing is a huge issue that let's the degenerate filth fester.

It's nice to go to stores or shows that aren't available anywhere else, but the city makes simple things like groceries and laundry a complete pain in the ass

kikes and niggers

Capitol of International Jewry

Jew York

NYCfag here. AMA

I visited NY twice ama

What parts? AMA

Upstate and Manhattan

For what its worth, even though its the most muliticultural city in the world, the majority of residents oppose mix racing, and self segregate themselves by nationality/ethnicity.
Mix racers congregate in the hipster neighborhoods of williamsburg and NYU area

As a straight white 5' 7'' male living i a suburban/rural area, how do I use the science degree from a liberal arts university I got 18 months ago to live in NYC and succeed on Tinder. Mostly NEET for last 10 months btw.

shit weather and dirty

What degree

I don't, I live there.

Manhattan is a pretty cool guy. eh has variety all in different parts of town and doesnt afraid of anything.

How do I pick up your accent? I want it to bang whores with.

Biochemistry, elite school.

Born in queens, left and moved to jersey at 13, now finally at 28 I'm starting a move to Ohio. The further I can get away from NYC, the fucking better

This.

You probably already have my accent, I'm American and just getting my degree over here.

Jews

Because the faggots there elected Cuomo.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Jew York?

HMMMM

Full of Kikes.

and Puerto Ricans.

So you can't afford it?

:/

So, what part of NYC to live for Tinder, how to find a bed there, where to find a job there to pay for this, and NYC Tinder pitfalls/strategies would be appreciated.

proud NY shitlord here, I don't give a flying fuck. we are up TO OUR NECKS in anchor babies however this is my ancestral home since the 1720s and i am not some fucking fairweather faggot who will "move to north carolina because of all the problems" like so many do. parents are baby boomer faggots who retired to florida after voting in all these problems for years. fucking hippie scum.

most of our state is red. much of our largest city are a bunch of piece of shit transplants from around the country/world.

Cuomo is a god damn frog, he isn't even human. we have a FROG for a governor. I want my man Carl Paladino in Albany right now. NY is fucked but we are by no means California - got that?

Expensive and Overcrowded.

American cities are disgusting shitholes. The people who live there are usually too cowardly too leave because "muh benefits" and not knowing how to drive. There are only 3 public bathrooms per city so handicap spaces or staircases in parking garages become both homeless shelters and toilets 50 weeks out of the year. The other 2 weeks liberals come out with their Starbucks coffees and donate 50cents to the homeless so they can have political opinions the other 50wks.

NYC has very few homeless compared to any west coast city

/thread

shut up faggot

I've gone to NYC twice. Once in the summer and once in the winter. In the summer it smells like piss and garbage. The winter isn't so bad and it's neat with all the Christmas shit.

It's fun to be there for a couple of days just to be surrounded by this massive shitfest of stuff going on. But I would never wanna live there.

i've gone with my girlfriend a few times, she's from there

she drove in (fuck driving in manhattan), we park, i get out, thugged out nig walking down the street muttering about "fuckin college ass white boys takin over this shit"

its the melting pot

I wouldnt reccomend bringing your car to NYC

The black population has been decreasing in NYC
Asian population increasing
Whites moving into gentrified areas
Puerto Ricans moving out of NY

according to wikipedia though hispanic pop. is increasing

I've gone every year since 1992, it kept getting better until 9/11, but it was still comfy since people didnt shit on law enforcement. 2003 was when shit hit the fan and the pussies from the midwest started pouring into brooklyn and buying all the nigger infested apartments

>expensive
>loud
>noisey
>"degenerate"

Fox and the grapes.

probably the non Puerto Ricans, like central americans, are moving in.

Puerto Ricans have been in NYC for a few generations, and even they are getting sick of NYC. A lot have been moving out to PA

I did the first time. Paying for parking.. haha that was fucking insane. But yeah I didn't feel safe leaving my car in a garage, and driving into NYC was very stressful. We took a bus from Pittsburgh the second time we went.

NYC is great and beautiful lots of stuff to do.

Everyone that lives outside of the city are rednecks and there's no jobs.

Everyone please stay in city pls.

What kinds of jobs are there? How would one go about getting one without connections?

New York has been a leftist shithole since at least the Civil War

yessa massa kikelord; i'll be a good goy and stay in the city so you can make your shekels off of me

I flew into Newark Liberty airport and saw NYC out the window once. AMA

(((Jew York)))