What do

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rosangelaeslo/
i.pik.bg/news/131/660_3d025e4b767f188893f1fc2597610341.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Great job. Making 36 k €.
Lol'd

If this is actually not your monthly paycheck, then maybe you should try harder

Stay in Spain where you belong and grow some roots.

You go back to your country and feel however you want there.

>Bulgaria
>bitching about money

lol most people in your country would kill for a job that pays that much

just bee yourself

Embrace it, move to the turk neighborhood and find a cute hijabi who likes weed

what happened to the eternal anglo poster?
I miss him

Not a single person in Bulgaria makes that kind of dough unless they're mafia.

But any1 with a brain makes more, not to mention that 10% flat tax and 0% social security on any income beyond $1400/m.

Start a family.
You can't get connected to a country without either having property or a family there.

Post moar pics of her and gain acceptance in a weeb image posting forum.

Lol @ clueless Danes. You probably make twice as much as me and net half of what I net fkin lol

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer

You're an intruder, why do you leech on Germanic lands?

Day of the rope can't come soon enough!

lol

Easternians, when will they learn ?

This, come home whitey boi

Learn what, Babatunde? How to get my country invaded by africans?

Or how to give away half my paycheck for their welfare.

Fkin lol

become self employed, the final red pill

with all the insurances and other things you have to pay you may not get much out of it, but it's still enough to live a normal life and still have two kids, a car, apartement ... and you will never become homeless or poor

What? Bulgarians are poor as fuck and bad at everything except making hot daughters.

>6 Bulgarians try to jump 4 of us while on vacation
>We absolutely destroy them, only injuries were hurt hands and one black eye
>knocked 3 of the Bulgarians out
Truly you are made of cucks.

€36k/year is €3k/month. You can live pretty comfortably on that.

Even new full-time employees investment banks, consulting firms, it firms will not be earning a whole lot more than that. The pay starts to rise once you get some experience under your belt.

Out of the 50k I make I keep 45k, fat fuck.
That's the opposite of cuck.

Surviving on burgers, just so Gringo and Tyrone can have their share of your paycheck - now that's cuckoldry.

LMFAO

Simply try harder and be yourself, works every time!

This guy knows whats up.
Post more or fuck off, nobody cares about your identity crisis.

>Out of the 50k I make I keep 45k, fat fuck.
>50k bulgar bucks is 26991.34 usd
lol, poor as always bulgar.

Jesus. Here in the USA I make about 60k and only see 34K after taxes. Shut sucks broh.

Get a German gf. That's what I did. Most German girls prefer foreigners anyway.

50k lev? Wow what is that, like $2?

>out of the 50k I make
YOU
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

>45k

In your dreams Boris, what purpose does lying on some image board have?
Not even mentioning that you do not know what gringo means and recycle fat ameriburger memes.

>green eyes
>white

I make 160k USD after taxes...

>Spanish
>White skin
stopped reading there

Talking USD here, burgers. For your convenience, since you're dumb.

Fkin lol, don't worry Ahmed, some poor cuck will feed your family of 48 in Germany....

Marry a german man.
That's it.

Wow, just wow, coming from a dude who cleans dishes fo 3 bucks an hour. Kill yourself scum.

>be russian with 20k$/year
STOP THAT BITCHING SHIT
REEEEEEE

>The average salary in Bulgaria is EUR 400. However, the average monthly wages paid in Bulgaria's capital Sofia amount to EUR 550
That's 6,600 bucks a year on average and you make 7 times that and still don't take home shit. That's even more pathetic. Just stop bud, I'm sorry for your poverty.

And yet you have to live in a crumbling turkslav shithole lmao

sauce on the girl?

Tfw i take home $260k a year feels good man

I make like 25k$ a year in the states 20k in russia is probably like a million here.

That average iincludes gypsies. Software devs net more than any other european
Stop responding, faggots, I'm out of pics. But nah, place is pretty beautiful outside the commieblock neighbourhoods...

Kys subhuman. Who dare you post to a nordic master race. You speak when spoken to, you pathetic cattle.

This!

Change to a German-sounding name.
I mean if (((They))) could get away with it for hundreds of years (until WW2) so could you.

>Demography. Reliable population figures for Bulgarian Gypsies are impossible to assemble because no census data on ethnic groups has been published since World War II. Foreign scholars estimate that there are 260,000 to 450,000 Gypsies among a total population of 9 million Bulgarians, representing 2 to 5 percent of the population. The Gypsy birthrate is significantly higher than the Bulgarian birthrate; families of 4-6 children are common among Gypsies, whereas the Bulgarian average is 1.5 children.
I don't think that 5% is really dragging it down that much.

That's the problem though, your country is literally only commieblocks.

Kill yourself you forsaken nigger. You are bacteria.

I know this sweete. She has great face!

I'm from Moscow bro, and a shit tier 60m^2 will cost me ~100k$ here not to mention that I have to eat something.

So I will need to take a credit (~12% interest per annum). So, here I am. And how many years should you work to buy the same kind of a flat?

Now don't be rude, they also have shacks out in the country.

Bulgarian country side really is pretty nice though.

Hola, no sé, get more German friends into your life or something.

Go to Argentina.

>What do
an hero

>60m^2
>So I will need to take a credit (~12% interest per annum). So, here I am. And how many years should you work to buy the same kind of a flat?
Like .1 years.

instagram.com/rosangelaeslo/

Come to America

Don't really care abut this thread, but just wanted to comment how wonderful it is to be a mammal.

>€36k/year is €3k/month.
How_to_spot_a_neet.jpeg

Ah sorry thought you were replying to OP for some reason

WE

Exactly. So I am fucked up. Dunno what to do. Plus I will be seeing picrelated from my window every morning even if I can afford it.

Can't fool me crocokike

go to your local mosque and promote the path of Allah by going on a shooting rampage and killing all the kuffar. You're in Germany so you will probably be given a standing ovation from anyone nearby, and you will be more included with their self-flagellating society.

Pic related is 6 km from Sofia centre.

80% houses, and the commie-block stuff looks like this i.pik.bg/news/131/660_3d025e4b767f188893f1fc2597610341.jpg

It's not exactly the worst thing ever though, I like commieblock aesthetics and you don't exactly need a fucking huge place. Plus you can rent it out later.

Really surprised by how over priced that is though, is there a housing shortage?

I make like 9000 euros a month, government takes half and im left with ~4600 Euro.

35k euro a month is VERY well paid, even by danish standards.

1 beer 10 euros

Come to Finland and let's be miserable together.

How in hell can you even compete on the world market?

In germany 3500 a month is much, that's why we still sell cars.

Stop thinking in spanish and only speak german

Seriously, my mind can't comprehend how you guys can compete.
You need a 108000eur/y salary in order to live like a Pole/Czech/Bulgarian on 18000/y and you fuckers manage.

Did I miss you guys finidng Arab-levels of oil or sth?

Commieblock aestetics look exotic to you. But imagine if you have lived all your life inthe middle of that district, filled up only with those.

As for the overprice - no, there's no shortage, even vice versa - damn builders dunno how to sell their shit. But you know what? They won't give you even 20% discount because it's Moscow. All the work and the money is concentrated in Moscow, no other region in Russia has that level of salary.

That system is really fucked up. My father has a 3-level house made of brickstone with his own land and stuff but it's situated in the middle of nowhere (far province) and therefore it equals in price to (shitty 60m^2 commieblock)*2.

Can you imagine that shit? I would definitely live there as a landlord, but guess what? Average salary there is 5k$/year, unless you open your own business (that's what my father does) but again - running a business in that shithole only allows you to make your ends meet. I can't imagine how guys with 15k rubles per month live.

Beer in prague costs the same as in my home town. Those fairy tales of cheap east are long time gone. And I want to have a clean toilet, what you call a living is what rats in the streets here have.

Fuck what everybody else is bitching about id live there if it has good internet and amazon still delivers

How can we even compete?

I don't think the Germans care too much about people being different and if they really are concerned about a productive citizen being a bit different they must be a bit autistic.

Yes

Gotta use amazon.co.uk or amazon.de but if that's ok you're all set.

Internet is faster than in US. 80mbps average or sth ($10/month).

Go to Canary islands

but whats the policy on niggers and muslims do you have a lot of them? and if no mexicans how tall did you make your wall

sauce on her dude.

1 beer 1 Euro.
Unless you want to drink it out of a glass, at a café, on the waterfront in Copenhagen.
Then you'll probably end up paying 10 euro.

Same way you do. Quality products, design and development.
Also read into "the danish model" and flexicurity if you're interested.
Basically strong unions and a dynamic labour market.

>As for the overprice - no, there's no shortage, even vice versa - damn builders dunno how to sell their shit. But you know what? They won't give you even 20% discount because it's Moscow. All the work and the money is concentrated in Moscow, no other region in Russia has that level of salary.
Is there nothing like a suburb there? Gauging bullshit sucks man, prices for nice ass condos in the middle of downtown cost that much, there has to be some work around.

Gypsies survive on $100/month and are nowhere to be seen in the nice neighbourhoods.

Muslims are all concentrated in a few small areas, harvesting tobacco for a living.

You gotta live in those exclusive places (the rest of the city is legit 90% commieblocks) - but exclusive areas are still cheap by western standards and taxation is really soft.

What did he mean by this?

Try harder? Wtf, even finding an above minimum-wage job is difficult in this economy. As a foreigner it's even more difficult.

In my country people are happy if they can make 250$ a month. Shit I hate my life.

Just stick your fucking dick in someone who lives there. But you know, if they want you to.

Ahem

donde vives chula

No, you go back to yours.

Honestly?
Move to Canada.
Everyone here feels like a foreigner.
It's why we get along.

no u

Move to Switzerland
Feel like a foreigner even more
Make more money though

Then buy a SIG SG 550/510/K31 and join a Schützenverein
Feel home

Bonus: You're prepared for the impending chimpout of the cultural enrichment™ in western Europe.

We do have some oil and natural gas but we sold most of the oil to the Norwegians for a bottle of whiskey.

There's a suburb, but yet again - I will pay 20k$ less than in the city for the same size, but in newly build city.

But then new obstacle comes into play - time to get to the city.

Suburban guys waste about 2hrs one way to get to the city itself.
And then you will have to either find a parking lot and travel by metro (~1.25 hrs from one end to another). And then get back from there. So it's 6+ hrs travelling everyday.

How do you like that? I won't buy a flat or a condo in suburbia, hell no. I'd rather wait for one more year than be wasting my time so much.

is there a lot fo crime in the commiebloacks and can you have guns

also you sure there isnt a bunch of pic related going on

>but in newly build city.
house. a typo

And of course, I am talking about empty concrete box, no furniture/shower/oven whatsoever.

exemple pls