Save one, kill the other

Here's how the game works:

In several posts, I will give additional information about the two individuals in pic related

At each phase, pick one to save and one to kill based only on the information available so far

Let's get it started

1) black Christian
2) white atheist

Guy on the right obviously. No black Christian ever called me a fucking white male.

1) registered independent, didn't vote in 2016 election. Voted for Obama in 2012 and 2008.
2) registered democrat, voted for Hillary in 2016, and Obama in 2012 and 2008.

True religious values are one of the things that blacks lack and one of the issues that keeps black fathers from sticking around.

The one on the right.

save or kill the one on the right?

If his context wasn't clear, you're dumb.

this

1) heavy alcohol and drug user in his youth, has been sober for 9 years
2) frequently smokes marijuana, drinks on weekends. has not done hard drugs

Save imply inaction from my part result in death regardless.
Choosing from a subhumans and a traitor is no choice.
Both die.

1) Married with two children, ages 4 and 7. Has an illegitimate third child he has no contact with
2) Has a girlfriend of 2 years, they broke up for a month once but got back together. Has no plans to propose

Kill OP
Save Sup Forums

white seems like a degenerate.
How is this even a contest?

1) pro-life, anti-gun, against gay marriage. Doesn't know his father, doesn't keep in touch with his mother and siblings.
2) pro-choice, anti-gun, pro gay marriage. Has a good relationship with his parents, helps out sister who studies in same town

>homosexual OP want people to choose between an intoxicated nigger and a degenereate numale cucktheist
SPARE NONE

1) Has raped a white woman in his youth. Has also committed several armed robberies (no casualties). Hasn't been caught, but repents for his sins
2) No criminal record

>god can't give you a bike
>but if you steal a bike god will give you forgiveness
>mfw

was feeling up to killing the white fag at first, guess I'll save him since he at least hasn't raped anyone.

You definitely save the nigger and kill the cuck. The nigger will destroy himself eventually anyway. Blacks should be given their own country.

Save the black christian, kill the brown eye (white) atheist.

1) plays the lottery excessively, yearns to donate part of winnings to Church and improve his financial situation, but has never won
2) works in small local company, planning to embezzle money from it in the future

obiviously kill one on right.

That's all folks, someone else can take over if you wish.
Save/kill situation is like pic related btw

i kill you OP

1) Sweden
2) Canada

>implying I would kill either of them
Murder is a sin.

I'd rather have a hardcore user who doesn't hardcore use, than a recreational user who doesn't stop at recreational use.

the one's I'd kill:

the first

the second

the second

the first

the first

the second

Finally someone says it...it's clear at this point it's the only option.

> Kill both, start from scratch and DONT FUCK UP THIS TIME!

Yes...BOTH of them, there are only two...the ones in OPs pic.

I would save the black christian, white atheists do more damage to other whites.

Next, kill/save:

1) Moderate female Muslim who's still a virgin and will only have kids with a moderate Muslim man.
2) Degenerate white single mother who has 4 kids who's fathers were all degenerates (the kids die if she die).

The moderate Muslim is actually moderate and the degenerate has no hope of changing her ways.

>The moderate Muslim is actually moderate
great meme my friend!

kill the white one, at least the Muslim has a man so she'll be less of a welfare drain

The second. Kill a traitor before an enemy
The second
The second
The first, the second will remove himself from the gene pool
The first, family is more important than politics
I'd kill the first and let God decide if he truly was sorry for his sins
Second. First is just stupid but second is willful and pre meditated evil

>implying muslim men work.

I know Islam is not moderate if they fallow all the rules but some don't, they mostly just follow because there parents did.

Every muslim is a sleeper agent prepped for the right trigger.
Muslims cannot be trusted.

Kill the christian first and then the atheist plus the person who came up with a shit game with no ending.

Black.
Not even going to read any of your posts or information about either.

>At each phase, pick one to save and one to kill based only on the information available so far
Solution:
Kill the guy making me choose to kill
Tell the black christian and white atheist they owe me a beer
get paid
don't talk politics/religion, discuss 4k TVs