John McCain/Lindsey Graham statement on Russian hacking

Everyone's two favorite senators, everybody!

Purge

Lindsey Graham is just the worst.

>Sending a statement out about news regarding a CIA report
>not reading the CIA report itself.

Does no one go for the source material anymore?

Does Russia even have 1 functioning quantum computer? I mean our tech is so far ahead that I don't see a hack happening. Plus they have been making Russian hack claims for years now.

>Reading stuff that hasn't been verified by trusted real news™
Conspiratards everyone.

You definitely do not need a quantum computer to hack the DNC/RNC, you could probably honestly send an employee a bogus email with a malicious attachment and have them compromise themselves, retarded middle-aged men and women don't understand how vulnerable computer systems can be, they are very easy to exploit and it happens all the time in even the most reputable organizations.

Put the word "urgent" in an email message and someone will be dumb enough to compromise themselves, guaranteed.

Sure but they are claiming they hacked the actual voting mechanism.

Wait is this literally

>(((John McCain)))/(((Lindsey Graham))) said the (((MSM))) said (((Washingtonpost))) said """secret sources""" said the (((CIA))) said MUH POOOOTIN
>t.(((the Senate)))
?

>select all images with Pizza
wtf?

I haven't heard about that, I heard they stole DNC and RNC information, leaked the DNC information and held onto the RNC information to presumably use at some later date. At least that is what I have been reading from the (((MSM)))

Why are Dems stuck in the Cold War?

this

Are these politicians too fucking stupid to realize that the machines aren't even hooked up to the internet and if they wanted to hack them they'd have to send hundreds of agents to the US to physically change the machines or create the machines in the first place which was in fact manufactured by George Soros. Has the white house responded yet to the petition that reached over 100k?

Bump

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S NOT ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT RUSSIA ACTUALLY RIGGED THE ELECTION IN FAVOR OF TRUMP, IT'S ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT RUSSIA *TRIED* TO. IT'S SUCH AN EASY, BRAIN-DEAD DISTINCTION TO MAKE YOU CRICKET DICK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If that fucking bastard wins we'll all be hanging by the nooses!" - Hillary's meltdown after Matt Lauer's show.

The treasonously corrupt war criminals are really scared of Trump presidency.

Dangerous times ahead!

>while
>not whilst

fucking yankees

Ha, I know Obama says he isn't

whilst is a word only used by pretentious faggots and the British, which are you?

Reminder that McCain will forever be butthurt against Russia because he can no longer give high-fives.

I see nothing wrong with that statement

Look what you did to him, you MONSTERS!

>Robin Hood
Commits theft from elites to redistribute wealth=Hero
>Batman
Commits assault on criminals to achieve justice=Hero
>Russian "Hacker"
Commits phishing on dumbasses to uncover wrongdoing=The greatest threat to peace and order known to mankind