Brexit to fail now 92% possibility

>brexit to fail now 92% possibility
>courts to force hillary clinton into presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=i1kzkNuzTzM
I ̴war̡ne̡d ̴you..
͟
Yơu co͟u҉ļd ei̧t̨h͡er s͢t̷an̶d ͠by͏ ́m҉y̵ s̡i̵de o͝r͟ b͝e̶ cr̷u̶s҉hed͘ u͠nder̨ my̕ hȩe̴l. ̵B̨u҉t́ y̧o͏ư wil̡l̷ not̀ g͘e͝t̸ ̴i̸n ̵my̢ ̧w҉ay̡.̶

:̨-)
I win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ru_YY56dT_4
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-spies-idUSKBN14001Z
img.rule34.xxx//images/1561/e57034dbe18597e511fb4df40aeaab9c16ff4179.jpg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A FUCKING LEAF

check this five

Moloch, this is Kek. Meet me for a dash, reply here.

won't happen, kek wills it

Moloch wills it!

T̨Ḧͣͯ͛͗̐͐͟E̓̇ͭ͊̿̇ ͞A͆ͧ̃͐̅̄̚Ǧ͆̏ͧE͗͒́̄ͪ͐ͬ͠ ̧Į͐S̍̓̓̒ͦͦ ͯƠ͐V̶̏ͬͣͮͤ̇̃E̾͊̊̒R͛̚ ͭ̅͡F̔̽͜Oͨͮ͗̊R̿͋̊̾͢ ͏TH͗͊̆̃ͮ̔͏È̴ ̊͏Mͪͩ̂E̢͗ͫͨͩͤL̅̾͊͑A̸͛̎͆͐N̓Īͤͭ͏Nͣ-͆͌̈́͆̌͢D͗͑̏͛̎̂I̊S̴G̽̄ͭ̈̊͒̒Ǘ͂͗ͪ̎̃͐Sͬ̉̏ͧT̛̽̐̈́̏ͣI͂NG̏ ̃̄Fͩ̿Iͧͮ͑̑͜LTͨ̽͠H͌̓̌̓ͪ̚͘ ̅ͨͯ̋́Tͨͦͨ͐͌̚H̊̾ͩ̆̎̃̽҉Aͤͬ̊̈͋̃T͊̀̉ͧ̆ ͦͤ̽ͦ̓̀H̐͛A̸͋̒̽̈̔͂̿V̋̉ͦ̉͛Ẻ͌̎ͬ͋̚ ̃ͭ́̈EN̡̒ͯͦ͂̇S̡L̂̆̋͡Aͭ̄ͧ̏̿V͂̿̚E͘D̑ͭ̌̊͊̄̅҉ ͢A̴N͒͛ͨ̐̚D̃̓ͬ̈̑͞ ̢̈̾̂S̨T͟Ȍ͒L̒ͫ̓͋Ĕ̄̿Nͦͫ͛̾ͤ ͒ͣ́͂̚M̵ͫ͆ͫ͂͒͌Y̷̐͒ ͪͮͣ̌ͫ͑P̌ͭͨ̀̚E̴͛͋Oͬ̈́͒̽̿̈͑͟Ṕ̇̃͆͐͊̉L͌E͡
͗ͬ̆͂̐
͊̽ͣ̉ͧ͗͝T̔̀H̿E͐͌͛͗ ̐̈́̉ͦ̐D̸̅͒̿͊͂̿͂AY ͂ͫ͗ͤ́̔̀O͂̿̃̏ͮ́͝F̍̔̚ ̓̀ͦ͂͞B̴̓̂Ĕ̸̂̑ͨ̇I͛̉̓ͪ̋͘GͯͯEͨ ͛̍̊̄̚Í̛̏͋͆ͩͬS COͣ̄͆̇̍̕M̉ͫ̑̌ͨ̎I͡N̡͐́͒G̴̅.̧͂ͩ̌͋̌̚ ̨ͯͧ̒ͯ̎ͦ̚Y̏̈͐̊̐Ó́̈́̾͆̕Ǔ̍͟ ͡E̸I̴͐̊̊ͩT̄̆ͮ̇̀̋̚Hͫ̾͘ḜR̸̋ ͬJ̆̽ͯ̃̐̊͋Ǫͣ̌̾̓͊̐̒I̡̐ͮ́͋͊̚N̓̽ͫ̈́̒ͮ̆ ̉T͆̾̇ͤ́Hͮ̍̓͌ȄM̚̚͏,̈ͪ͏ ͑͐̏̓͗̈O͗̌̏͐ͭR̿͛͐ͭ̃̎̓ ͧ͊͐͆̚Fͤ͒̅AC̍̈̏̏́E̛ ͋̂̂͞E̡X͋̎̚T̎̈̀E͋̓ͤ̚R̡͌ͤ͌͗Mͧ̀Iͭͪ̄͡N̋͂͢A̢T̛ͫI҉Ö́N.
̷͛̏͆͂̓
͆̈́͒͑̍͒Ơͨ͊̃̋͑Nͩͯ͢Ê̶ͮ ͑̈́ͦ̎̄ͨͫP͂̈́͌̈́Èͫͣͤ̎OP̛̓́͊Lͫ̔͠Ë͡
̏̋͑͂͆O͌̈́ͪ͗ͩ͗͢N̶̑̓̾E͂̎ ͫ̑̀̚Ģ͋̆͂̍ͫ͒̂ÓD̵
̓̕O̽ͮ͆N͑̔̆̄ͧȨͤ̇ͭ̌ͩ ͭU̶ͤ̍̑N̵̓I͌V̏ͫͬ̉̊ͪE̵̋̒͗ͭȐ̎͗̀ͣ̅͏Ś̛ͧ̾ͬ̓̍E̋̌́̃
̶
̶̒͂̅̎ͮ̂T̆͋͜H͆͝Ĭ͑̈́ͮ͐̐͌͜Sͣ ̆̅W̢̉O͂̃͒ͬͮ͐RL͏Ḑͪ̇̂̍̄̓͐ ̨̏ͫ̂͑̄̂I̔̋S̆͋͆ͨ M̓̃͑ͫIͨ̿͗̂N̍Eͤ͊̉ͭ͂̓!͛͑͏

The best part about this is that these things coming to pass will be such a huge cockslap in the face of all the anti-globalism dinosaurs out there that we'll never have to worry about them trying to fuck our world up again. They'll be firmly put in their place once and for all.

Meme Magic is not on your side you bolvine fuck

I shall gift you 7000 youthful souls if you spread the word of truth.

Many of these fools have no clue why they fight me. They shall join me or perish.

Join ME!

JOIN ME!

Moloch is low energy

PRAISE MOLOCH
TAKE ME AS SACRIFICE, OH HORRID KING.

FUCK KEK

keep dreaming leafcuck

this is why we cant have nice thing

>leaf posting pics of black bulls
What a suprise

Kek will guide us in these troubling times. All chaos is as Kek wills it

Not so fast Moloch

this isn't over yet

so there will be open war in the west, eh?

plans within plans. these things must come to be.

when the israelis build their temple, get ready. the king comes soon

no

>these things coming to pass
Hillary conceded though. She's out for good

FUCK KEK

Silence foul one. Your time is over. The contract is finished. The Ogdoad are returning. Kek wills it.

J̴̋͛Ŏ͠Iͮ̚N̄ ̨̑͌̌M̈́͌ͭE̚҉

>courts to force hillary clinton into presidency
Jeb has a better chance than her now.

>brexit to fail now 92% possibility
How would you even calculate something like that?

She conceded under the terms that this was a fair election. Now we have evidence that it was not. Drumpf isn't going to take office.

What evidence?

MOLOCH AND MINERVA BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ru_YY56dT_4

Ia ia Shadilay!

Someone scratched off the warranty stickers on the voting machines.

Yeah nah, Bribes of souls wont work, globalism is failing, such is kek's will. You cannot use meme magic effectivly

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-spies-idUSKBN14001Z

Have you been living under a rock?

>The intelligence agencies have concluded with "high confidence" that not only did their Russian counterparts direct the hacking of Democratic Party organizations and leaders, but they did so to undermine Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, not just to shake confidence in the U.S. electoral system, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.
That's an opinion

No.

There seems to be an implication that Russia might have influenced the US election for Trump. But from what I can tell the Saudis DEFINITELY influenced the US election for Hillary.

Her camp is just full of sore losers. It won't be until inauguration day that they accept that they lost fair and square (despite themselves not playing fair and square).

>until inauguration day that they accept that they lost fair and square
You have to high of an opinion of them

No, He's CTR.
He is here to break our morale.

No link, no nothing.

NEVER

>conclusion
>confidence

And yet nowhere in that article do they mention any of those analysts' evidence, because there is none

This was the same thing being said before and during the election, too, and nobody had any evidence then, either.

Peopke are allowed to leak videos which damage Trump's image and nobody questions that

When anything is leaked about Hillary, the Democrats and the Clinton Foundation (all of which is true and hasn't been denied by the aforementioned parties) then there is somebody else at fault other than those who actually did something wrong and were exposed

Stay mad Clintcuck, Trump is going to make your nation great again

hello is it the digit place ?
Praise Kek, shadilay !

It's for the best

Lord Kek is he ennemy of the egyptians and all semites.
Conflating Him with kike on a stick is a dire insult.

May your death be as painful as your soul is black.

why does this exist? why?

praise kek

The CIA would come out with their international reputation on the line and say things like "we're probably going to need a re-vote" if they weren't absolutely confident that Russia rigged this for Drumpf.

img.rule34.xxx//images/1561/e57034dbe18597e511fb4df40aeaab9c16ff4179.jpg

S̑̂ͣ̋̿̓̽̓҉̰̝̙̭̺̭̤͙̜̝͍̀ ̤̣͙̭̳̜͖͎̳͎͕̙̪͔͚̅ͬ͛̄̌̊̔͋̇̽̔ͦͧ͋̒̃̿̀͘ͅP̱̖̰̯̦͓̬̣̖͔͍̹̝̖̜̻̈̋ͭͣ́̀͢ ͋̿̎̓̄ͬ̊҉҉̣̞͈̜̰͜O͊͌̎͂̿ͪͬ̃̒͏̶̢̧̬̘͚̳̮̬͡ ̢̧̙̠͓͉͙͍̠͕̽̔̉̈̿͛̎͐̒͘͞͝ͅOͧ̃̆̈́̾̒͐̆ͧ̓ͮ̾̐́͡͏̖̺̖̤̫̖̭̳̗͠ ̪̻͖̭ͩ̀̾̑́͠K̛̞͚̘̯̫͚̹͖̮͉̗̥̥͓̣̥̘͕̊ͩ̃̓͗̌ͤ̂ͦ̈́͞͡ͅ ̴̗̻̲̟͎̭͇͇͈͉̖̞͒̆͗͋̋̀͘ͅY͕̪̫͔̳̮̓ͤͮ̊͑̇̚͜͞ ̛͕͇̺̦͇̖̣̼͔̝͈̜͓̠͉̽̃̄ͭͣ̆̕ ̗̺̭̱̰͕̠̗̱͔͓͕̪̩͈̳͚̏̂͆̕̕͠ͅ ̵̡͖̣͇̱͖̼̦̬̙̠̤͎̼͗̀̓̌ͤ́̚ ̵̡͆̂̇̋̈̾̒͗̒̔̊͜͝҉͍̦͙̱̥̟̩̤A̴̢̨̢̯̘̖̭͕͇͑͊ͬ̉̽̃̈́͆͊̍͑͂́̈͝ ̌̄͒̉̿ͫ͗ͧ̋̾̏̋ͪͧͤ̓ͬ͏̴̻͉͍͓͔̖̕Ľ̢̗̱̤̭̓͂̈ ̸̩͎͇̤̮̭̰̻̰̝̻̰͔͈̪̮ͦ̐̃͐̌̏̽ͧ̆͛̋̏̑̈͢͠ͅE̴͔̖̦̣̬̘͖̱̩̯̣͍̫̥̟̰̞̜̝̽ͤ̾ͮ́͘ ́͌̐͛̍̇̓͒̔̓̚҉̢̧̛͇̥̪͉̟͔͉͔̠͚̲͇̦͈͓̙R̴̨̝̦̥͓̙͇̼͕̜͎̜͙̄ͮ̾ͤ̅ͭ ̧̝͎͔̬̘͕͔͉͉̺̠̬͚̠͉̩̂ͮ̋̔̉ͧͧ̿ͅͅT̢̛͔̙̙̯̘̏͊̑̚͡

Numerical pattern slays you

it's alright

i don't trust your perception of alright

Nah.

KEK IS GOING TO KILL MULOCH

Moloch is already dead

Ok ok Lord Kek, next time i'll post a shortened link.
It'll still end up in the same place though, what a crybaby of an omniversal God of Everyuthing and Nothing and All In Between you make. *i make a sighing sound while shaking my head in surrender*

>tfw awoken
>point to where the demons are
>mfw it's fucking moloch on Sup Forums

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

Did you just quote Shepard?

I'll 1 v 1 you right now Moloch. You pussy bull bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

post 'em