you can't be a real swede

I prefer this common treat.

no joke kebab pizza is so fucking good

>eating third world meat
Enjoy your cancer

Im more surprised nobody has posted a black dick yet tbqh

still best pizza on the planet

Nigger dicks are for americucks.

This. Sup Forums lies about muslims being violent because Sup Forums is propaganda by the jew to prevent us from getting loyal qt muslim wifes

Sorry, i forgot Swedes prefer muslim dick

Aren't shellfish haram?

Who doesn't?

burgerclaps are the real cucks it seems

Stormweenies are all idiots.

To share cultures is something different than sharing half of population of your country!

>playing with food

Fucking animal

I dont want to convert to some shitty moon worshiping sand religion to get some hairy puss is all. And if you do convert and have second thoughts too bad because that's punishable by death and there are tons of people who would be all the happier to enforce Allah's will on your asshole and then your throat by way of knife.

Go back to the kiddy boards Tyrone. Your waifu is calling you.

>Your waifu is calling you.
i wish

gtfo cuck faggot.

>tfw I went to German and the best thing I had was a shitty Döner kebab made by some dirty turkroach

Step your game up, krauts.

That is propaganda, shit like that doesn't happen in civilized countries like the US where the vast majority of our muslim population really is moderate. We have laws to prevent that shit from being the norm here, unlike the middle east or sweden and germany.

Is that black bull cumulative all over that pizza?

Uh huh. Because the muslims that live in the west are so eager to follow our laws and adapt to our culture. All it takes is one to get upset that you're fucking his sister since he was comfortable with having that luxury and he knocks you off for his god.

Why are Australians so obsessed with black dicks. All your shitpost have to include something with bulls.
sad to see how the might have fallen, get some class like the canadians

Is this supposed to be kebab pizza hate?

Reevaluate your life.

Way too much sauce wtf is it cheese?

If you ever had a Kebab Pizza in Sweden you would know my thread is the opposite of hate

it's garlic sauce

I don't know the ingredients but we call it white sauce

stop claming our shit thats a german invention m80

im fucking starving now

wtf

Go ask Ahmed for a tasty treat.

ahmed is chill so long as he sticks to serving kebab

Kalles Kaviar is legit good.

pretty sure he said he loves your turkish cuisine Akhmet

I'm sure he serves your mother and sisters his kebab daily.

>said the Swede, as his own government began another week of church demolition planned for the year. They had already demolished 467 churches this year and made plenty of headway into finally removing their own religion from the infrastructure of the country. Soon beautiful mosques would dot his former homeland he had so pridefully given to his new Muslim friends. The Swede knew that as he lie in his cuckold cage and watched his housemaster Sadiq impregnate his ex-wife with her 2nd Muslim child that tomorrow was going to be a good day.

kys faggit

>t. americunt who says islam is oppressive but doesn't let his sister eat doner

get aids conservashit

Kebabpizza is the shit and the only good thing that has come out of turks

Chicken kebab pizza is God-tier.

Do you know how they make kebab at Järvsjö kebab? 50% massacre waste and 50% pure fat from the animal thats why it taste so good.

When they cut the meat they separate the steaks wich is the finest parts. "small" pices that are leftover become minced meat, the leftover that dont look very appealing to eat become sausage and the most disgusting part noone would like to eat become kebab. Some say they use lamb for kebab but we used beef. Lamb sounds even more disgusting, first the muslims fuck the goat in the ass slaughter it and then put it on your pizza.

Enjoy your dinner.

>Tyrones special sunday sauce

delete your post, thank you

delete your government, thanks

Durka durka indeed

White """people""".

>women
>people

Kek that's so true.. German food is so disgusting that kebab is the best option there

Kek

this girl is ugly as fuck i'm tired of seeing these retarded tumblr tier gifs of her

Is that rapefugee sperm?

Literally eating turks' semen.

looks similar to Eastern Canadian cuisine

probably caciki

If you wrap that shit like a burrito it could be decent.

looks like a 'dog food and cum' pizza desu

exactly

to be fair Döner Pizza is really gud (bbq pit boys sign of approval)

Shut up Mohamad.

Äckliga jävla svennar, det enda ni bryr er om är kebab. vilken jävla skitkultur ni har. nästa terror attack på svennar när

>she