Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZWQRFQ15qs
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/watch?v=5RrnN4BoZnE
youtube.com/watch?v=vVbmwkFRDRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autistic retard

He a gud boi, dindu nuffin wrong, he was just gettin ready to go off to senate.

He just need mo money fo dem campaignz.

Hello nu/pol/.

He says some good stuff and he has been going full force against the jews lately. A hero.

Seems like the media did a good job

Don't give a shit about him. Didn't even know he existed prior to this year.

Ironically, I only hear about this faggot when liberals need to talk and associate him with Trump.

Dont say the secret codename

His jewish media conspiracy vids are pretty convincing.

Am I autistic for this?

He is honest. I highly respect that, shill or not.

One of us.

this

hory shit her trunks are formidable. would marry

Controlled opposition.

/r/thedonald
you have to go back

this is what I think of the fraud

He's that gorilla dick nigga that makes dyke pussy wet

>I only hear about this faggot when liberals need to talk and associate him with Trump.

He does a daily radio program which is posted on youtube and its well done. It's your fault youve never listened to it, clearly you havent been here very long.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZWQRFQ15qs

Heres one from a couple days ago for example.

He's too honest with his views for the (((MSM))) not to crucify him

Tenis

>post blessed by Kek

Also, T H I C C

Not a fan. He's a creep.

JUST BOWL MY SHIT UP

Jews, Jews, Jews, Jews and Jews..

He really is obsessed with Jews.

Got make to look like a blithering dotard by Cenk Uygur. Seriously though the guy is a total retard and people who listen to him are fucking annoying. I can imagine them genociding all Jews from the face of the planet then wondering why degeneracy and wealth inequality hasn't stopped yet. They'd probably fuck up and decide on some equally destructive cause to address at that point, once again.

Also I'll be accused of being a Jew for this post and sit here knowing how retarded his supporters are.

David Duke is a fag.

i agree

/ourguy/

You know, as much as I don't like him the fact that so many autists say shit like this just makes me admire him a little bit more. I mean I don't like the guy that much either but I'll take him over fags like this any day

Femine looking autistic man who thinks he's important

Is he alright?

topics of discussion:

Illegal aliens
demographic change in the US
touch on pizzagate
commentary and thought about richard spencers speech

Its a discussion between him and an outspoken attorney from LA.

I havent listened to that episode, but its always well done, worth a listen and in defense of white people and issues that we are concerned about. He is on our side.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

You really cant call yourself a Sup Forumsack if youve never watched Duke annihilate Jewns.

why you need to post gore?

I agree with a lot of what he says but I don't particularly trust the guy. He also seems to have something of an anger problem.

Government agent

That's probably because they aren't conspiracies, user.

>also thiccc

Useful idiot to the Democrats.
Like you mongrels pushing pizzagate effectively passed a bill to gutter 'fake news'.

*slow clap*

>government agent
>peacefully promoting awareness of white genocide with rational and well thought arguments

Don't think so.

You know, our problems will not be solved by getting rid of Jews. Anyone with at least some form of brain understands this. Alex Jones explains this very well in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

>everyone who isn't a basic bitch republican who doesn't embrace "muh constitution" and "muh values" is controlled opposition.

Go read Gorilla Mindset and any other shit Mike Cernolisp feeds you and fuck off.
>pic related is you

>I don't like him
He pretty much shares all the views of the average Sup Forumsack. The only difference is that he doesn't spend his time spreading worthless memes, but writes amazing books, backing his viewpoint with evidence and thereby redpilling thousands of people.

if these are your leaders, let's see what kind of society/nation you come up with..

Both of these guys are whack job creeps. Pretty sure one is a gov't plant.

based twitter

WOW so his entire 40 year career in politics and activism, every 1,000 page book he has written, and social suicide stunt he has committed has all just been a government op? Jesus christ.

You clearly haven't read his book. He's not against the individual jew, he's against the multi-millionaire zionists controlling the media and the entertainment industry who are pushing multiculturalism here in the west, while preaching a different morality to their own country, Israel.

This. Anybody who stands up for whites is considered a government plant. The FBI doesn't give a fuck about us, we aren't a gang for fuck sake.

If he won the senate election it would've been the best year ever

Nigger is that a THHHHHHIIIIIIIIICCCC or what?!?!

The guy is damaged goods. Whatever message he has is lost on the masses.

Well considering most of them are government plants, it's not unreasonable to be suspicious.

Is that a picture of Trump?

Those right-wing white supremacist fascists all look alike to me.

to keep out sensitive new friends. It's a shame Sup Forums now bans for chemo.

>most of them are government plants

Jesus Christ they just won't stop. Divide and conquer stfu schlomo

Good guy, has made some great redpill videos

But a very bad debater

fpbp

fuck off back to stormfaggotront

Agreed

I dont follow Duke very much, but Id consider him an ally, and he has done a LOT that people dont realize. Hes been working on the issues we care about since before Sup Forums existed, since before some of us could talk or were born.

I like to listen to William Luther Pierce, because I feel its pretty late in the battle for survival for the white race, and the only way were going to stop it is through the radical sentiment he expressed, I think.. but William is dead now, he wont be making any more speeches.. so we need to look to new leaders.

When William died, Duke stepped in and took the lead to put back together the fractured white nationalist movement. He will always be deserving of at least some amount of respect for what he has done, and the effort he has made.

Posts too long, Ill post the relevant info right after

I'd be ok with the guy if it wasn't for his twitter. Everyone is getting kicked off Twitter except this guy. Every single tweet he makes is about jews, and half the tweets he makes are connecting Trump with hating jews, like that a picture of Trump with his son with a quote about how Trump is telling Barron that ''it was the jews''.

How does someone like that get away with it?

My general rule is, if you haven't been banned on twitter at least once, you're probably a plant.
I've been banned from twitter, yet David Duke keeps posting and he can run for a government position.
It's fishy.
I suspect the reason I got banned from twitter is because I responded to some of his tweets. He might be a honeypot.

Not schlomo, I'm just being realistic about the situation.

The KKK, which he is part of, is almost entirely federal agents. So it's not much of a stretch to assume he's one, too.

New Orleans Protocol

Duke organized a weekend gathering of "European Nationalists" in Kenner, Louisiana. In an attempt to overcome the splintering and division in the white nationalist movement that had followed the death of leader William Pierce in 2002, Duke presented a unity proposal for peace within the movement and a better image for outsiders. His proposal was accepted and is now known as the New Orleans Protocol (NOP). It pledges adherents to a pan-European outlook, recognizing national and ethnic allegiance, but stressing the value of all European peoples. Signed by and sponsored by a number of white supremacist leaders and organizations, it has three provisions:[124][125]

Zero tolerance for violence.
Honorable and ethical behavior in relations with other signatory groups. This includes not denouncing others who have signed this protocol. In other words, no enemies on the right.
Maintaining a high tone in our arguments and public presentations.

Those who signed the pact on May 29, 2004, include Duke, Don Black, Paul Fromm, Willis Carto (whose Holocaust-denying Barnes Review helped sponsor the event), Kevin Alfred Strom, and John Tyndall (signing as an individual, not on behalf of his British National Party).[124]

The SPLC noted that the "high tone" of the NOP contrasted with statements at the event where the pact was signed, such as Paul Fromm's calling a Muslim woman "a hag in a bag" and Sam Dickson (from the Council of Conservative Citizens, another sponsor) speaking about the "very, very destructive" effect of opposing the Nazis in World War II—opposition that caused people to view Hitler's "normal, healthy racial values" as evil.[124] The SPLC described the NOP as a "smokescreen," saying that "most of the conference participants' ire was directed at what they consider to be a worldwide Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race through immigration and miscegenation".[126]

agreed

Then why doesn't he talk about atheists, catholics, muslims and Lutherans that are globalists? Like our former prime minister who is Lutheran and was extremely pro-immigration and EU federalization. Getting rid of the means that nothing will really change.

>white genocide doesnt matter
>back to stormfront whitey!

Reddit, please.

He's been out of it for 40 years.
Goddam newfag

The KKK were okay until I found out they smoked pot.

Seriously Reddit this ain't the place for you

He speaks out against every globalist, but there is no doubt that the vast majority of globalists are zionist jews, working together to destroy the west both culturally and racially.

Who pays him even though he is lutheran? If it's anything like my and most of europes country at least half of his money comes from some sort of Israel lobby.

>the KKK smoke pot

Absolutely degenerate.

They are just puppets for the jews.

Pic related not only started the entire EU division for some bank like Morgan Stanley or Goldman or something (I dont feel like looking it up again) but he holds a key position in a shady group called Blackstone, and more importantly, is the vice chair of Human Rights Watch, which is a Soros controlled group.

That is the Alfred E Smith dinner, with wealthy CATHOLICS, and that is a fancy CATHOLIC pendant on his chest, which prompted me to take interest in who he was in the first place.

Hes owned by Soros, and hes Polish. Big surprise.

The Archbishop was previously seen laughing with Hillary, who had just been embroiled in a scandal where she was exposed by wikileaks as wanting to subvert the Catholic Church.

He should be angry at Hillary, but as I said, he was just laughing with her. Trump just told some great anti-Hillary jokes, the Bishop is now not pleased.

That guy is Hillary's subvert. William Luther Pierce for example was staunchly anti-christian, I can go grab you the section from the National Alliance handbook on it if youd like.

FBI agent

I like Dr. Duke. He rambles a bit too much though.

>The following was written by Dr. Pierce in 1992 and included in the original edition of the National Alliance Membership Handbook (pages 46-51).

2d.vii. Christianity
The National Alliance is not a religious organization, in the ordinary sense of the term. It does, however, have to concern itself with religious matters, because religions influence the behavior of people, society, and governments. The doctrines of various religious groups — Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, et al. — deal with the temporal as well as spiritual matters and therefore often conflict with National Alliance doctrine.
Christian doctrines are of much greater concern to the National Alliance than the doctrines of other large religious groups, because Christianity is the most influential religion in the United States, Europe, and the rest of the White world. Most members of the National Alliance come from families which are, or a generation ago were, at least nominally Christian, and very few come from families which practice or practiced, Islam, Buddhism, or other religions. Furthermore, the history of our race for the last thousand years has been inextricably bound up with Christianity. The National Alliance really cannot avoid taking positions regarding Christian beliefs and practices, despite the complications this causes our work.

1/5?

The immediate and inevitable fact which forces us to come to grips with Christianity is that the mainstream Christian churches are all, without exception, preaching a doctrine of White racial extinction. They preach racial egalitarianism and racial mixing. They preach non-resistance to the takeover of our society by non-Whites. It was the Christian churches, more than any other institution, which paralyzed the will of White South Africans to survive. It is the Christian establishment in the United States which is preeminent in sapping the will of White Americans to resist being submerged in the non-White tide sweeping across the land. Most Christian authorities collaborate openly with the Jews, despite the contempt and abuse they receive in return, and the rest at least follow Jewish policies on the all-important matter of race. The occasional anomaly — a Catholic bishop in Poland speaking out angrily against Jewish arrogance, a few Protestant groups in the United States expressing sympathy for oppressed Palestinians — does not invalidate the rule.

We are obliged, therefore, to oppose the Christian churches and to speak out against their doctrines. But we do not, as some groups have done, accuse the Christian leaders of being false Christians. We do not say, “We are the real Christians, because we stand for the values which the mainstream churches stood for a century ago, before they were subverted.” We do not reach for our Bibles and point to verses which seem to be in accord with the policies of the National Alliance and contrary to the present policies of the Christian churches. A diligent Bible scholar can find in the Judeo-Christian scriptures support for — or ammunition against — virtually any policy whatsoever.
Beyond the immediate conflict between us and the Christian churches on racial matters there is a long-standing and quite fundamental ideological problem with Christianity.

It is not an Aryan religion; like Judaism and Islam it is Semitic in origin, and all its centuries of partial adaptation to Aryan ways have not changed its basic flavor. It was carried by a Jew, Saul of Tarsus (later known as Paul), from the Levant to the Greco-Roman world. Its doctrines that the meek shall inherit the earth and that the last shall be the first found fertile soil among the populous slave class in Rome. Centuries later, as Rome was succumbing to an internal rot in which Christianity played no small part, legions of Roman conscripts imposed the imported religion on the Celtic and Germanic tribes to the north.
Eventually Christianity became a unifying factor for Europe, and in the name of Jesus Europeans resisted the onslaught of Islamic Moors and Turks and expelled the “Christ-killing” Jews from one country after another. But the religion retained its alien mind-set, no matter how much some aspects of it were Europeanized. Its otherworldliness is fundamentally out of tune with the Aryan quest for knowledge and for progress; its universalism conflicts directly with Aryan striving for beauty and strength; its delineation of the roles of man and god offends the Aryan sense of honor and self-sufficiency.

Finally Christianity, like the other Semitic religions, is irredeemably primitive. Its deity is thoroughly anthropomorphic, and its “miracles” — raising the dead, walking on water, curing the lame and the blind with a word and a touch — are the crassest superstition.We may have fond memories of the time before the Second World War when pretty, little girls in white dresses attended all-White Sunday schools, and Christianity seemed a bulwark of family values and a foe to degeneracy and indiscipline. We may cherish the tales of medieval valor, when Christian knights fought for god and king — if we can overlook the Christian church’s bloodthirsty intolerance, which stifled science and philosophy for centuries and sent tens of thousands of Europeans to the stake for heresy.
We may even find Christian ethics congenial, if we follow the standard Christian practice of interpreting many of its precepts — such as the one about turning the other cheek — in such a way that they do not interfere with our task. But we should remember that nothing essential in Christian ethics is specifically Christian. Any successful society must have rules of social conduct. Lying and stealing were shunned in every Aryan society long before Christianity appeared. Our pagan ancestors did not need Christian missionaries to tell them how to behave or to explain honor and decency to them — quite the contrary!

Historians may argue the pros and cons of Christianity’s role in our race’s past: whether or not the unity it provided during a period of European consolidation outweighed the loss of good genes it caused in the Crusades and the bloody religious wars of the Middle Ages (and through the Church’s policy of priestly celibacy); whether the splendid Gothic cathedrals which rose in Europe during the four centuries and the magnificent religious music of the 18th century were essentially Christian or essentially Aryan in inspiration; whether Christianity’s stand against the evils of self-indulgence — against gluttony and drunkenness and greed — was worth its shackling of the human mind in superstition or not. One thing already is clear, however: Christianity is not a religion that we can wish on future generations of our race.
We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul; it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress. Christianity, as the word is commonly understood, meets neither of these criteria.
The fact is that, completely aside from the racial question, no person who wholeheartedly believes Christian doctrine can share our values and goals, because Christian doctrine holds that this world is of little importance, being only a proving ground for the spiritual world which one enters after death. Christian doctrine also holds that the condition of this world is not man’s responsibility, because an omnipotent and omniscient deity alone has that responsibility.

He looks a bit like Liza Minnelli.

Although some Christians do believe Christian doctrine wholeheartedly, however, most do not. Most instinctively feel what we explicitly believe, even if they have repressed those feelings in an effort to be “good” Christians. Because of this many nominal Christians, even those affiliated with mainstream churches, can, under the right circumstances, be persuaded to work for the interests of their race. Other nominal Christians — especially those who stand apart from any of the mainstream churches — have interpreted Christian doctrine in such an idiosyncratic way that the contradictions between their beliefs and ours have been minimized.
For these reasons we want to avoid conflict with Christians to the extent that we can. We don’t want to give unnecessary offense, even when we speak out against the doctrines of these churches. We don’t want to ridicule their beliefs, which in some cases are sincerely held. Some of these people later will reject Christianity’s racial doctrines. Some will reject Christianity altogether. We want to help them in their quest for truth when we can, and we want to keep the door open to them.
Members who want to study the subject of Christianity and its relationship to our task in depth should read Which Way Western Man? by our late member William Simpson. The book’s initial chapters describe the spiritual odyssey of a man of exceptional spiritual sensitivity, who was far more intensely a Christian than nearly any Christian living today and who eventually understood the racially destructive nature of Christianity and rejected it.
A more concise study of the difference between the Christian world view and ours is given in Wulf Sörensen’s The Voice of Our Ancestors, which was reprinted in National Vanguard No.107.

>Dr.

Good read, thanks for posting.

Great man fighting for his race and country, we don't deserve him, everyone shits on him when he constantly points to the JQ and race realism. Writes books exposing Jewish influence, yet ignorant apolitical normies think he's a plant or controlled op or some random asshole.

He has a PhD in History from an Ukrainian university. He's a Dr.

In September 2005, Duke received a PhD in history[100]

Duke has taught a course on international relations and a history course at MAUP.[108] On his website, Duke now refers to himself as "Dr. David Duke PhD." and "Dr. Duke."

If you watch his senatorial debate, he makes reference that he has an education on the American civil war, and proceeds to school them about what happened.

>Duke's doctoral thesis was titled "Zionism as a Form of Ethnic Supremacism."[100]

Hes /our guy/

A man who fucked up and shot his wad too early. If you read up on his early life, he was an incredibly smart kid that red pilled himself on the JQ and racial differences. He planned out his entire life on rising to power within the US government, but he made a huge misjudgment by joining the KKK, which tainted his image for good. Even with that said, he got fairly close to being the Louisiana governor, winning the popular vote amognst whites.

Especially in his younger years, he was a fantastic public speaker. Look at how he handled himself on the Phil Donahue show. youtube.com/watch?v=5RrnN4BoZnE

Also, some of his speaches while in the KKK were chilling.

A money-stealing, self-promoting cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=vVbmwkFRDRo

PhD from an irrelevant no name school in Ukraine. He is a fraud with a fraud degree.

>one-term Republican Louisiana State Representative

He didnt totally blow it. He also has a strong chance at winning the race hes in right now.

>he didnt go to a cultural marxist school where he could be forced to check his privilege and learn about oppressed minorities and the partiarchy
>The ADL also does not approve of them
>invalid

Complete faggot who should throw himself down a well.

Not a republican or a cucksertive.
Nice ad hominem, though.
> White people are getting fucked for the past 20 years. a guy that won't fuck them over is running for presidency and is actually popular and has a shot. Let me publicly say that is the guy for white supremacist; therefore, making normies feel racist for supporting him and giving the media ammo on him. He survived that, huh. Well I'll just run for congress and say that the country is politically moving toward me liking.
Reminder that the democrats were the one that created the KKK and used them to kill blacks and whites that supported republicans. KKK is still the democrats' attack dogs.
Stay blue pilled faggot.

>He didnt totally blow it. He also has a strong chance at winning the race hes in right now.

No he doesn't, he officially lost before the run-off election last month. Republican John Kennedy won the seat. If you watched the debate, he was the retarded hick that just spouted cuckservative memes of muh small government and muh constitution, but he didn't say he'd fully support Trump in the white house. At the very least, Kennedy didn't virtue signal against Duke during the debate.

>but he didn't say he'd fully support Trump in the white house

I meant he DID say he'd support Trump in the white house. Whoops, typo.