I'm a white female and I agree with this forum

Look I understand that people here are upset. I'm a white female in my early 30s and I totally understand how messed up some white women are. I'm not proud to admit it but I was also like that once and all my white female friends were too. I had a series of boyfriends that treated me like shit, I slept with a mudshit, I was a militant feminist, and I was very much into the hating all white men crowd. I'm happy engaged now to a loving and financially successful man and my past behavior makes me feel ashamed. I wish I could take it all back but I can't. I want pol to know that we eventually come around please don't push us away when we need you most. Don't blame us for making mistakes or being naive. Despite my past behavior, I am now a diehard trump supporter and I want to MAGA. Lastly, there have been a series of comment suggesting that women should not be allowed to vote and I think that is wrong. We might be stupid when we are young but we eventually outgrow that behavior.

>inb4 not political

It is. Our struggle to MAGA is political and the union between white people is political.

I forgot to include this above but I hope we can all stand together as one group and MAGA. Please don't be unnecessarily hateful about white women.

>female
Tits with timestamp or GTFO

nice LARPing faggot

>slept around

>now married to a loving husband

Your holes are used slut, you turned 30 and your looks started to go to shit; so you found a beta male to provide for you eh?

>I want pol to know that we eventually come around please don't push us away when we need you most.

Talk about this with the younger white women you know. They're not going to see anything posted here.

Cleave to your husband, become one flesh.

Raise your kids to not live in the fog you did. Post-modernism is the enemy of us all.

Go to church, be humble, wear your chapel veil (google it).

Thank you for your story.

Talk to other women, make them change.

Sad life to not know the gifts of loving one person through time, watching that love grow as your family does. Building true intimacy as you swell with pride and sometimes sorrow with your children. Women have much to add to this dynamic within the confines of a proper relationship. Why can't others see this?

This is mature life, mature love, sexuality and relationship.

There is no endgame in feminism other than our own destruction. Once all gender is gone, all roles gone, all identity gone. There is nothing left but an empty soul searching for meaning in a sea of post-modern nothingness.

Tits or GTFO

>I'm happy engaged now to a loving and FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL man
It's his cash you're after. I bet he's a beta nerd who does some shit programing as his job

>we eventually come around

LMAO

I would feel bad for the guy you're engaged to if this story wasn't fake. Nobody wants a used up whore

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.
No cares, who you are because your gender doesn't matter on an anonymous Taiwanese Rice-farming forum.
Now leave you role-playing fag.

>she fall for the MAGA and white man meme

post roastie or gtfo

A FUCKING LEAF

>I'm not proud to admit it but I was also like that once and all my white female friends were too.

You still deserve to die.
Once a whore, always a whore.

>1 post by this ID

Fucking whore

Finally successful men are alpha. It takes an alpha male to be respected in the work environment and to have the necessary attitude to succeed.

Thanks. I haven't done so yet but I think I will.

I'm not going to post my tits. I'm in my early 30s, working, and desu I am kind of insecure of them now.

If what you say is true then you are forgiven,
but don't stray or betray again and as penance you need to work to un-fuck as many of your fellow WFs a you can.

It's two, actually...

So you got older and snagged a financially successful man, right before you lost the last of your sexual value. Congrats you washed up whore.

>white
>30

You pregnant yet? Cause if you want to help that's what needs to happen.

>Female
>White

Pick one

How many white kids do you have?

post tits fucking whore

Not yet! We are currently trying though. I would love to have a 2 or 3 children. We have the money to support them and to properly raise them.

see we are currently trying.

>No
Then leave or get banned cunt

You clearly don't know the meaning of alpha. You are just a leeching whore, admit it

What made you wake up? I woke up at 16 thanks to rape statistics

It gives me hope,expecaly when taking in fact that 50+ % of white woman voted for trump'.

>Spend younger years whoring yourself out 'enjoying' your youth, being a free, restless spirit (getting stretched out by 50 different men)
>Reach 30, past your prime. Jamal and muhammad aren't interested in your cave-like loose vagina
Haha, I just want to find a nice guy to settle down and have kids with now :)

I don't mean to sound like an /r9k/ faggot incel, but if this isn't some LARP post, you should kill yourself. Nothing you do can right your wrongs and I genuinely pity the man that married you.

Show tits or GTFO

>early 30s
>married
>working

You need to be at home as a housewife; stop focusing on your career to try to be a stronk Independent woman, you will thank me later.

Respond to me now

Whore riding the cock carusel. I guess now your ready to sattel.

Fuck off roastie shit.

Tits or gtfo, jk I know you are a guy.

Anyway I will NEVER make the mistake of marrying a woman over 30 years old, jesus fucking christ can you even begin to think of the mental issues lol

women shouldn't be allowed to vote b/c theyre too stupid to grasp the important issues like the economy, foreign relations, military readiness, the advancement of science.

women vote on issues like gay rights, ratifying the slutification of promiscuous women without judgment, and rapefugee rights

literally they should stay in the kitchen or do low level admin jobs that aren't more complicated than operating a phone

would you rather live in a house or work in a building made by an all male crew or an all female crew?

This

Too late slut, I've become as bitter as possible, I hope your species dies out

You're tainted, neck yourself.

Wrong mate.
Sucessfull working man>Asshole boadybuilder

Claim to be a Nat Soc board looking for pure girls.

Respond to any potential girl post by "tits or gtfo"

Can you guys stop talking like black thugs?
>hurr durr show us ur tits!!! u don't want? fuck off u slut!!!

I'm not too sure. I just had the eureka moment and I knew that I wanted to live differently and I knew that I wanted more of myself.

This

The "early 30s" means shes literally 35 and has a dusty old snatch.

Any user who actually fell for this is a fucking pathetic loser. Thankfully you'll be cannon fodder for these roasties

I know right.

>We might be stupid when we are young but we eventually outgrow that behavior.

Okay, so how about women over 35.

Its already too late, white race is doomed, white children under 5 in the US are the minority and 40% of German children are immigrant non white.

Youve already voted in all the garbage needed, the final nails in the coffin are already in place. If anything Trump is only going to take enough tension off our side to prevent any real actions from being taken.

Too late, voting wont accomplish anything now, is there an anti-white genocide party? No? Youre fucked.

Tits or GTFO is as old as this fucking site shithead, do you know where the fuck on the internet you are? What dar corner you've stumbled into frogboy?

OP I'm sure your tits are fine.

I am 25 and I only date 35+ Let's see them I know they are sexy I don't give a fuck what the rest of Sup Forums says

>We might be stupid when we are young but we eventually outgrow that behavior.

And you still think women should be able to vote? Yeah nah fuck off.

post your feet with timestamp or gtfo

Welcome, newfags. Now leave this board forever

But cash!=alpha. Mentaly strong, independent, well-connected, powerful are traits of an alpha. Financial status is a result of being one, not a trait

Almost certainly a LARPer faggot but if it's true I feel sorry for your husband marrying a desperate slut past her prime

>i was also like that once and all my white female friends were too
>there have been a series of comment suggesting that women should not be allowed to vote and I think that is wrong

So despite being self admittedly a complete fucking moron for more than a decade of your voting life it is still a good thing for you to vote?

I don't remember implying it wasn't new, retards, I was implying that anyone using this retarded joke is a retard.

I wish she'd suffocate on dick

It's not a joke, frog.

>I just had the eureka moment
When? On what issues?

I dont see bilioner boadybuilders.

Tits of gtfo. Stupid bitch.

I can do that. How do you remove the privacy information for a phone when uploading to here?

It's not a meme, it's not a joke, WE WANT TO SEE SOME FUCKING TITS

Post proofs you are a woman and Ill consider what you say. It sounds nice, and gives me some hope for the future for white men.

>there have been a series of comment suggesting that women should not be allowed to vote and I think that is wrong
This is a psyop

>a woman making it about "the journey"
>a women exercising a dual mating strategy
color me surprised.

Open the image in paint an resave it as something else, you can also use sites to check exif data with a quick google search

The most obvious one was in who I wanted to be how I wanted other people to treat me. Before I had this attitude, I'm sad to say that I allowed a lot of people to treat me horribly. From this change in my attitude, everything else started to follow. I came to expect more of other people, more of society, more in the people that I interacted with, etc.

Answer my question whore now

I hope you have a happy marriage and you better start churning out a kid a year so you put more white children into society.

I'm also glad that you, like most white women in the USA, voted Trump. But unfortunately the problem of traitorous women is not exclusive to whites, and is a fundamental aspect of women's mindset.

Women will always favor the "other" more than their own tribe for the evolutionary rationale that they will continue to have genetic value regardless of whether they live in a white dominated society or a black dominated society. This scenario would be the same with any other combination of races. And at this stage in the United States, too much damage has already been done.

>I totally understand how messed up some white women are.

keep red pilling your female friends about how toxic modern culture is to women and families

>tell them to push back against the daily brain washing they're exposed to

>tell the to raise their daughters to be modest and to value men and family

If you want a forum where you can say you're female and not be harassed, try Stormfront although it is too anti-semitic and anti gay for me. Amren isn't bad either

>Claim to be a Nat Soc board looking for pure girls.
Pure girls wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

It's half a joke but you guys are still retarded, stop acting like crazed beasts and leave women alone.

Does it make you feel good to call woman whores? If anything, we are victims. You failed to protect us and allowed us to be brainwashed. If we are going to blame anyone, we should blame weak willed white men like you that blame the victims. It's not women like myself that march off into war but men. Where were you and why were white men such failures.

I FUCKING SAID ALPHA IS A MENTAL STATE GOD DAMN YOU STUPID SOVIET PIECE OF SHIT

Good for you that you realised the truth, but of course women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Women vote against their and their countries best interest every single time. The women vote is like if we had a child vote, shallow, easy to manipulate, largely based on media, what is socially acceptable, gimmick or petty. For every one woman like you there are nine others who aren't. If you've realised the truth then you should realise that removing the female vote would be the best way to set the country on course for success.

>live out your prime being a degenerate cum receptacle for niggers and spics
>settle down with a good little beta white cuckold when your looks begin rapidly dropping off

Western womyn, everyone...

Yeah, they are.

YOU FUCKING SAID ITS METALITY WITCH HELPS AND BOADYBUILERS NEED A MENTALITY YOU STUPID YUGOSLAV PEACE OF SHIT!

Don't care. Fuck off roastie

So women are stupid as hell when they're "young". A few guys fuck all the women. Then you wonder why you have hordes of bitter angry 30 year old virgins who are supposed to just accept stacys cock carousal past. For sucks sake.

You need to warn you get white women not to have sex with non-whites

>i'm not like the other girls
Kill yourself bitch

Why are you like this?

Fuck off white knight they're scum only good for one thing

You aren't looking very hard.

even when I do, I get called racist. You have to be subtle about it

>early 30s
Why did it take so long?
That's the whole problem for me. Women live utterly degenerate lives until they hit 30, and then we're supposed to be interested?

>whore
see Stop trying to make an enemy of me.

Fuck off and die coal burning race traitor whore.

you need a thicker skin for this site if you're getting upset about just getting called a whore. if you were a man you'd be getting called a fag. just how it works here.

Hes net worth isnt nearly to 1B

The world needs more white babys

Cuck

Why the fuck should anyone forgive you? You were 20, not 2. You knew what you were doing was wrong, but you did it anyway, and now that you've hit the wall, you're claiming you've changed. Fuck off. You don't get to be a shitty person for as long as you can get away with it, then claim to be born-again when you can't. We don't want you and your fiance's a cuckold for marrying a whore.

>Don't blame us for making mistakes or being naive.
But you're the only one to blame. You are free to be a shitty person who makes shitty decisions but you have to accept the consequences you whore

Yeah. They can fuck around in their 20's consequence free. Then you're supposed to happily take the sloppy-as-fuck seconds when they "come around". If you weren't good enough for 10 years (20-30) why are you all of a sudden good enough at that 10 year mark? Because their sexual market value falls so they cant be liberated strong independant women who fuck a hundred different guys a month?

>fell for the Chad six pack who had no intentions of committing meme
>got strung along several times before realizing the con at play

As long as your husband is cool with your reformed slut status I guess. I sure as fuck wouldn't be.