Perfect manga's don't ex

>Perfect manga's don't ex..

How was the madman able to create such a fantastic story with nice characters + good art?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWdJ48k3a9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0mF3HM2F738
youtu.be/A1OUPxB-wZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did this end up on Sup Forums.

Too late

Conviction > Golden Age > Millienium Empire > Black Swordsman > Fantasia

Schirke was the only reason to keep going with this.

Because Gattzu's disdain is the real red pill

Anybody who says that Griffith did nothing wrong are both super correct from a profit stand point, horrible people and most likely jew sympathizers

People who defend griffisuuuu are jewish niggers indeed

Right now I am still in the fantasia arc. I like it so far

Griffith is the ultimate red pill, Guts is just a worthless tag along that should have been throttled at birth.

>defending king cuckold

No childhood was when you admired Griffith

Adulthood is when you realize guts is right and the best

that's not blame!

and your shitty thread belongs on Sup Forums

Fuck off with your faggotry berserker shit, read (((Parasyte))) most redpill and badass manga ever

>being real world king cuckold

t. shlomo shekelstein
polite sage because this really belongs in Sup Forums

The same madman who's an IDOLM@STER addict and stop drawing the manga so he can play months with the new game from the franchise.

>belongs in Sup Forums
>>Perfect manga's don't ex..
No it doesn't.

Vagabond > Berserk

It does.
You have shitton of boards for weebs, go back

YAMEROOOO
>pic related for your posts

>he has never heard of Vagabond

off yourself

Why are you autistic screeching some literally who manga?

>fantastic story
The whole plot revolves around his cumsock getting raped by his best friend. Everything else that happens is secondary to that one scene.

>He doesn't follow the heard haha the pleb
any idea how foolish you sound?

because berserk is actually a badly written mess that's only famous for edgelords such as yourself promoting it every chance they get, when it's probably one of the only mangas you've ever actually read.

Vinland Saga is pretty good

Went to shit once he got the armor

anime is not to be discussed, its to be enjoyed in solicitude, Sup Forums is cancer and each thread is an example, faggots saying what they think about each episode of their favorite anime, who their waifu is etc, none of this matters because each anime is a singular experience to each person and reading other peoples opinion will spoil yours and add alien elements of preference to your thoughts, people who goes to anime festival or discuss anime in public including the internet should be gased

>Anybody who says that Griffith did nothing wrong are both super correct from a profit stand point, horrible people and most likely jew sympathizers
Are we reading the same manga? He sold out his own men for power, he's a huge dick.

blade of the immortal > berserk

it just takes blade of the immortal 2 volumes or 14 issues (i think) to get started. deaths in it are way better and more graphic

>Are we reading the same manga

thats what I said, each person has his opinon, by reading his you are now cucked in your opinions, his will could prevail, avoid anime discussion like plague nyaa.se is all one needs

watch dozens of faggots say what they think and argue forever now

The ultimate redpill

sauce?

Boku no woman are whores, degeneracy destroys the society and the mc is a real cuck

vagabond > blade of the immortal

yeah, this is politics

yea but vagabond just ends with no real resolution to anything and just before it ends musashi gets some tulpa for no reason.

but yes up until the last 15 issues about fucking farming and anything after that it was the best

I'm glad Thorfinn is using violence again in the most recent chapters. I guess it was good to have a change of pace but it wasn't as intersting.
>reading other peoples opinion will spoil yours and add alien elements of preference to your thoughts
Why are you phrasing it like it is a bad thing? An average person will have a hard time being able to understand all aspects of any work of fiction on his own without spending a lot of time. By sharing your thoughts with other people and learning things you didn't know before you will be able to fully appreciate and enjoy it.

it was good till he acuired his cuck crew just like vinland saga when thorfinn gave up killing ive basically quit reading manga its all passive cuck shit now

Farming the land does have a calming and rewarding experience for those that have done violent deeds. I wonder why they don't make more prison programs in which the inmates farm the land.

>An average person will have a hard time being able to understand

have you learned nothing

Come on, user, sauce nao and google image give me no, what's the source ?

>prison programs in which the inmates farm the land
you mean like slavery?
it got banned unfortunately

Did someone spoil a show for you?

>getting cucked by your best frend
>my wifes son

defening is a cuckold

should be death tube

Death Tube fucking newfag frog

>keep adding shitty comic characters
>switch to digital
>fuck up his artstyle
>one chapter every 5-6 months
>new anime was CGI shitfest with atrocious direction

Where did everything go so wrong?

Blame was pretty good, once i got into it. Biomega was much better though.

He wasn't his best friend, dipshit.

>being an illiterate Nazi

Always wondered who's here to blame? Doesn't make any sense.

Then I found out because Japs speak and write engrish, it's actually pronounced Blam!
Now it makes sense.

It's dead tube

>my wifes son
nope

Berserk is nothing more than ancient religious story being retold. Once you realize that then you will know the true heaven-pill.

Or chocolate maker, whatever

What are some good mangos?
Here's pretty much all I like
>Aku no Hana
>Parasyte
>Berserk
>Gantz
Planning to read Blame and Dorohedoro eventually.

IKR... This was one of the best manga i ever read... but then it all changed. The new characters added more of a softcore shonen feel to it: a lot of them are pretty nice, but it doesn't feel like Berserk anymore...
I can only assume he switched to digital style to save time, but results haven't been able to prove that...

why did I get a boner? this is really weird

youtube.com/watch?v=SWdJ48k3a9Y

This is the best Brk amv

>it's actually pronounced Blam!
i always assumed this because of the exclamation point

who was it then casca? it has been years since i read that manga

>Dorohedoro
my favorite so good

>AMV

Dead Tube, and it's kind of shit. I'm still reading it and I'm not sure why.

>his son is not his i think it got cucked by griffit

Thanks! Turns out I had already read it up to chapter 10 but dropped it. I knew it looked kinda familiar.

(((Griffith)))

the kid is his it was corrupted however by grif the reason it always followed him around was exactly because it IS his

Well sure he did the right thing from a personal standpoint. He furthered himself. But he did so at the cost of lives of men under his control. He had a duty to those under his command and he threw that away. I can't respect anyone without a sense of honor. Even if I can understand why they did it.

Read Thermae Romae, it's about an ancient roman bathhouse architect who gets sent to modern Japan.

>it's actually pronounced Blam!
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!
Seriously though, that was one hell of a gun.

Fuck you and your fucking boat.

Welp, I continued reading it.

Goddamn this is edgy.

Does anyone know of any Mango like Aku no Hana?
I thought it was a brilliant mango about degeneracy without actually being degenerate.
It's about perversion, but it doesn't show stupid panty shots and main character falling to land on tits, or stupid shit like that. It's just purely uncomfortable, like the main character smelling the girl's clothes and being forced to wear them as he goes on a date.

What manga is this?

Best iteration of this meme I've seen so far

Griffith would've been the rightful king of mankind if not for Guts.

Guts now has to destroy Griffith and take his place.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mF3HM2F738

aggrievances?

Beserk sucks ass
This is the perfect manga

I'll make my own AMV and it's going to be cool as shit
Give me 2 minutes

Innocent by Sakamoto Shinichi. Takes place in France close in time to the French Revolution

>completely scanlated
Holy shit gonna give it a try. Thanks Sven.

youtu.be/A1OUPxB-wZc

Should be up soon.

This thread on Sup Forums gets 81 replies 45 posters

The same thread on Sup Forums gets 21 replies 18 posters
Sup Forums is truly the best board

Also berserk > all your shitty faggotbond and other manga's

>berserk
>good

Aha

I still rather read Kaiji.
It's more entertaining.

>Leaf
>having a relevant opinion

Is that a woman I see? Fuck that then

See
Enjoy your story about a beta male cuckold

>Berserk
>Race mixing
>Strong women
>Good
Fuck off

I thought we'd be on the boat forever, I'm amazed I lived to see him get off it.

The picture only has men.

I know you live in some Sweden tier cucknation but you clearly don't understand what cuck means. maybe cause it is normalized in your nation.

Cuck = liking it
NTR = not liking it

Guts hates Griffith for what he has done. He is in no way a cuckold

They will soon go back on the boat

They won't use any boats anymore. They'll use one of those sky tube portals.

>Strong women
You never read the manga or watched the anime. She gets raped by a demon and turned into a child-like mind who is scared of everything.

I like jiro matsumoto

Griffith has a lot in common with the biblical character Lucifer. It should be blatantly obvious to anyone that he's an evil man with no real standards or code of ethics. He will literally do anything to get his own kingdom.

Reminder that Griffith had a dream and that it's no one business to meddle with his right and destiny for glory.

The mangacuck is actually a fedora-tier atheist.
Griffith is supposed to be more Jesus and Gutts is the anti-Christ. All the symbolism points to that.

The whole manga a huge fuck you to Christianity.