*Master Of Puppets plays in the backgtround*

>It was the Eddies..........that's why he won. He won because of the Eddies who listen to this show, he couldn't have done it without us. I hope Trump or his people are listening to this........I don't know if they even listen anymore but I hope they know that he won because of me and the Eddies.

>The devil in the white house, the slender man, the commander in grief has utterly destroyed this nation in a scorched earth campaign. THIS BUM AIDED BY THE LOW LIFE VERMIN IN THE MEDIA, THE JAKE TAPWATERS, THE ANDERSON BLOOPERS. THESE - THESE - THESE...I can't say it...its a family show.

>Anyway, I was on my way to my favorite little Italian restaurant on the water when I saw a degenerate marxist feminist ride her bike past me with blue hair. I couldn't even enjoy my spaghetti and meatballs after that, and it wasn't because the meatballs aren't as big as they used to be...its just..I don't know I'm in a bad mood. I had two vodka martinis now I have a headache

>But the craziest thing happened to me while I was eating there, Teddy was so worried..I was eating my meatballs and the crown on my tooth popped out, does this dentist have any idea what he's doing? ITS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. I'm chewing this meatball and I'm thinking "Wait a minute, there is nothing hard in meatballs". Sure enough I spit it out and there it is.

>Let's go to the calls..we have no time left in the hour. Be here or be nowhere.

>Swiss America ad

metallica is whiny as fuck. tldr to the rest, pol aint your blog fuck tard. sage

>>Swiss America ad

I do think its funny that he thinks he honestly thinks he is the biggest deal in the media today. Yet his sponsors are for sketchy banks nobody has ever heard of.

Savage-Swiss America
Alex Jones-Hilariously bad snake oil
Louder with Crowder- AR-15.com? MRE's for disaster planning?

These sponsors are embarrassing.

he knows how to kvetch

lmao good post

Hazen berg
*eats Tai food
Katzenergy
*yells at Robert
Matzenberg
*sodomizes Teddy
And Spielberg
*cutso to metallica

didn't he get ass blasted about something and turn on Trump recently? also
>(((savage)))

It's so obvious he has daddy issues still to this day. He always mentions how his dad was a hard ass and barely appreciated young Michael. That's why he always to talk about ALL of his great accomplishments every chance he can.

I also think his dad might have hated him for being a fag. Can't really confirm this but either way Savage is an interesting character. And puts on a pretty good show if he's not selling a book

>"Let's go to the calls. Jake, you're on the Savage Nation"
>"Dr. Savage thanks for having me I'm a huge fan of your wor-"
>"DO YOU HAVE A THOUGHT? STOP WASTING MY TIME"
>"S-sorry, I just wanted to call and ask about your thoughts on the recent Trump appoi-"
>"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY SAYING? WHO THE HELL DOES THIS SCHMUCK THINK HE IS?"
>"What? I sai-"
>"I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU! Alright. Enough of this. You see it's people like this who you need to give a copy of Scorched Earth too. Buy two copies of Scorched Earth and give it to an idiot like that and MAYBE you might open their eyes. I doubt it. I'll be right back."

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION

I love this desu, ha.

You forgot to somewhere mention him saying "Cat got your tongue?" and "[A wise man once said that hell is a place without reasons, and] you just dragged me into hell".

Sponsors won't touch him after all the shit he's said over the years.

>I can't say it...its a family show.
classic savage, I love his show, it's entertaining

I dont need reeducation, they need deportation

DEPORTATION. NOT REEDUCATION.

Lolol hilarious, user

He's like the bill o Reilly of radio

>daddy issues

Naw, just a typical manlet trying to compensate.

>Michael Alan Weiner, better known by his professional name Michael Savage, is an American radio host, author, activist, nutritionist, and conservative political commentator.
>Born: March 31, 1942 (age 74), The Bronx, New York City, NY
>Height: 5' 4"

5' 4"

OKAY STAY ON THE LINE, I'M SENDING YOU A COPY OF SCORCHED EARTH

Listening to a seventy-something Jewish man sit alone in a house with Robert to talk about how great he is and use the powers of cognitive dissonance to think trump isn't fucking us all is really depressing.

Another sodomite

I tried to listen to his show.

Too fucking jewish.

He went in outright panic mode over Taiwan for some reason