Why do gays always sound the same?

I noticed that I can always tell gays apart from normal people just by their voice. Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R21Fd8-Apf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're signaling for dick

just like how you can tell a man from a woman, gay men are feminine men

How come Chinese who grew up in Hungary speak with a perfect Hungarian pitch and not in ching-chong Hungarian? It's almost like people can control their tone or something.

Possessed by demons. That's what demonic possession makes your voice sound like.

Yeah, you can't really tell with most bi people but with gays it's easy

Because, being gay is a forced act through and through. From liking dick to talking and acting like a faggot, it's unnatural and all for social status. If it wasn't for show, you would rarely know if someone was gay because they wouldn't think it was significant to talk about it every second of every day.

It's your gaydar kicking in

It's a signal to other gays favored by the more flamboyant subconsciously. Some homos with it lack it as they start coming out of a coma, but regain it as they wake up.

>mfw guys think I wouldn't suck their dick just because I've asked out girls they know
Hehe idiots.

It's not with all gay people, just the ones that buy into the super faggy lifestyle. I have friends that are gay that sound normal and I have friends that sound like they're deep throating Elton John every time they speak.
Just a culture thing, like how surfers have a dialect and so do nerds

Except faggots are horrific exaggerations of what they think what being a woman actually is. A woman will tell you point blank that they aren't even remotely similar to how a flamboyant faggot behaves

Flamers like to be effeminate because they take dick in the ass.

They crave cock and start subconsciously becoming more feminine as a result.

you're a faggot, you can recognize their mating call

>TFW sound gay but straight
Idk why I'm like this.

It's part of the act. With 90% of gay people, the only interesting thing about them is that they're a poof, and they build their entire identity around it. As being a fanny bandit is part and parcel to their existence, it's the only personal trait they cultivate. So, what you end up with is a totally vapid person unable to do anything than strut and quote Beyonce lyrics. The reason they do it in the first place is because of how encouraged it is-- it's a free pass to being "oppressed," which is what people crave since our society worships the weak. I have absolutely no fucking clue what's up with the voice though, I don't get how a gay accent exists, and much less how people pick it up when they weren't born speaking like that.

speech impediments are a hell of a drug

You're pronouncing things too far forward in your mouth. It's leading to a higher pitch and forces your lips too close together, leading to the lispy thing. Try speaking further back in your mouth, and enunciate affricates like s and th strongly.

Evolution has made defective subhumans easy to identify so that our ancestors could easily pick them out and kill them before they could pass on their genes and pollute the gene pool with their repulsive mutations.

There's a film about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=R21Fd8-Apf0