Last Man Standing

Is this show based? Or is it just another crypto leftist propaganda effort?

Tim Allen is a closet hardcore conservative.

Not even closet, Tim is based

All I know is the show brought up George Soros and one of the writers posted on Sup Forums

he's an anti-trumper
that makes him a cuck

>no niggers

Never seen it but it must be based, however because it's so based and anti-liberal it'll probably get canned by the jew network executives pretty quick

ABC just likes to pander as much as possible. This is the same network with Blackish (blacks), Fresh Off The Boat (Asians), The Goldbergs (Jews/"nerds") and The Real O'Neals (fags). They're just trying to have all their bases covered.

Do you anons actually watch sitcoms?

no that just makes him intelligent. All the pro trump people I know are either assholes or not very bright, or both.

He just wants to be employable in the entertainment industy. You know he voted for Trump

You turd. Watch his interview about Trump. He literally screams"I love this man" but had to pretend to disaccociate himself because of the leftist jews that stalk Hollywood. If he said he does support Trump, he's finished as an actor.

He's a republican and wouldn't starr in obvious propaganda

Tim Allen has fuck you money and a fuck you resume.

Home Improvement was one of the greatest shows of all time.

>blue collar guy that becomes a quasi-celebrity
>great relationship with family, friends, neighbor
>DIY kind of guy that just wants the best for his family
>God tier banter

Who's the qt redhead on the left

its called IMDB, use it.

Amanda Fuller I think im salty I just started watching this show I like it , butt blasted libs but they remove older girl for that redhead post s1.

Her character is Mike's liberal daughter who dates a feminine Canadian guy. Watch the show Jerry, Mike openly talks about being proud of his German heritage

Why do you guys consume so much media? Read books and have a hobby, there is absolutely no need to watch the TV in modern era.

This. No TV shows.

It's a mediocre show, one of the few pro-masculinity, moderate right-wing shows.

The Jewish chick is hot as fuck

I've never seen a second of it, but apparently tim allen is pretty based. Saw some interview of him recently and he talked about how its hard to be a conservative in hollywood and shit.

I think unless you are already a huge star you can't express your opinion unless it's a liberal opinion