At what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

At what age did you grow out of your atheist phase?
For me i was probably 15 or 16.

>mfw I never had an (((atheist))) phase

Never had one

on my early 20s

so what do you believe in now, user?

Just recently, when I discovered islam and realized not every religion has to be as cucked as christfaggotry. Christianity is a perverted version of the original belief. The true word of Allah is only conserved in the qur'an.

How do you "grow out" of being an atheist? Do you go back to pretending to believe in a skygod?

Do you only pretend when other people are looking or are you trying to fool yourself as well?

Never believed in god.

I respect faith, religious people, and have most of the biblic moral values though.

somewhere around 14
i wasnt really staunchly antireligion, more like
>hehe im so (((rational)))
>morals are lame

Mid 20's

Was Agnostic the hole time, until I saw CommonFilth and had enough. Joined my nearby church and I am currently following baptise catacheses.
so good

guess it's what's trendy now among millennials

>implying i'll ever worship something invented by primitives in the middle east

desperate christians trying to capitalize on the alt-right meme magic

I was atheist in high school and the one year I went to college. When I got into the real world and got a job, I quickly transitioned into nondeism.

Eh, I've had a couple phases. 12-15 and then early 20s.

Now I'm just fuck it, it's whatever.

such is the degeneracy of islam, and it's spread to the western civilization

Is it too late for Germany to save itself, anons?

Never had one

how do you grow out of atheism? Do you start pretending to believe in a deity until you basically brainwash yourself? I mean, once you know there is nothing to it, how do you go back?
Look, my parents just weren't all that religious, and it never really came up in our talks, although I'm technically baptized I guess. Anyways, at age 7 or so, I let it slip before my working-class-background grandma that I don't really believe in god. She closed herself with me in a small room and started preaching at me until I said three times I believe there is a god. It was at this moment I realized it was all made up, else she wouldn't have to go through all that trouble and just showed me why not to do it like with electricity or crossing he street or talking to strangers. You have to be brainwashed REALLY early, like 2-3 y/o to not see through the charade.

When I actually read and was able to understand Augustine, Origen, Aquinas.

Once you get over the post-Enlightenment version of God, and understand what Aquinas was talking about with "en summa' vs "ipsum esse subsistens", things fall into place much more clearly.

What a lot of atheism is nowadays is fundamentalist arguments against fundamentalism.

I let them play their silly game.

shut up you potato-based-alcohol loving nigger faggot