Drop the kike

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions
youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U
youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Christ_myth_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already worship Satan, Thor, Odin, etc.

So basically Sup Forums is just a place shills come to lie now, right?

>Why aren't you pagan?

Won't get me laid.

Pic related. It takes a serious amount of historical ignorance to pretend that Christianity is Jewish. However, you bought your pagan bullshit religion from hot topic. The gods of the pagans are demons. Stop worshipping creation and bend your knee to the Creator.

>brown nipple
ewwww
I guess I /cuck4christ/ now

>It takes a serious amount of historical ignorance to pretend that Christianity is Jewish
Wow wow wow. And they say only muslims uses taqiyya.

Christianity LITERALLY began as a sect of judaism. That's enough out of you.

>t. jew

not all jews are bad.

Judaism itself is a demonic religion.

I'm Buddhist.

Satan is a Jesus creation. You were on the right track with Odin quit fucking up

Praise Jupiter optimas Maximus. Pax Americanum for a thousand years

/thread

Loki waz a good boi dindu nuffin on his way to slaughter, pillage n rape n shiiieeet

Satan literally means "enemy" in hebrew.

>Christianity is not jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions

/thread

Loki was a bastard. Loki is literally the reason for the end of the world.

*smacks lips* hol up

I wonder who is behind this post.

Jewish Adventures 7: The Goy Awakens when?

Cherry pick quotes to ignore the massive amount of cuckoldry Jesus spouted. Reminder that his dying words WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME. All the positive traits you placed on Christendom were the pagan traditions they couldn't eradicate. The end result of christcuckoldry is Marxism

I love this fucking argument.

>I am literally so delusional that if you're against jewish religion, then you must be a jew
Yeah and you're a fucking worthless subhuman nigger.

Fuck jew jew abrahams that fucking kike.

If your catholic your just worshipping the tainted pontifex Maximus. We will one day reclaim our church from ioudai heathens

>The end result of christcuckoldry is Marxism
This is actually very true. Many of the bullshit retarded beliefs we now have as the norm have their origin in nujudaism: "you can't judge anyone" - bullshit, egalitarianism (all are gods children in need of the gospel), cuckery to israel, etc.

>OMG CHRISTIANITY IS LITCHERLY JEWISH ITS 2016 AND YOU ARE WORSHIPPING A DEAD KIKE ON A STICK

>It's a JIDF thread

Which god was it you worshipped again?

pagans are usually extremely cucked SJWs. no thanks, mate.

>JIDF is neopagan
This gets more absurd by the second. How about an actual pagan thread, like OP wanted?

Yeah and jews are extremely evil anti-environmental shitheads hellbent on destroying mankind and the planet.

But I am pagan. I think I saw Freya but I was brobably just sleep deprived. I did a mediation thing and I felt something travel up and down my spine then I had a vision of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life just kinda appeared. She was like a 12/10. Like no one could look like her and if they are they are blessed by god. Wreathed in orange golden light and feathers almost like wings cascaded down her back. I cried tears of joy I felt so awesome. She had a necklace, like a low choker on her neck. I was trying to find a god or something equivalent and I guess she decided to show up.

Prove me that paganism is correct.

Fuck off burger. You know nothing about real paganism

That's not an answer. And correct in what way?

The only way.

Pagan gods represent virtues like wisdom and truth, they are the sources of divinity from which morality is derived, same in the case of most religions. If a temple, church, or altar was constructed to provide an atmosphere of tranquility, majesty, or merely a space to worship, it was inspired via the same connection to divine sources that pagans accessed in ancient times. Failure to recognize this is a result of uneducated plebeian autism.

Because Paganism is untrue.

Pretty much. It's been raided recently. They'll come around.

The true religion and way of life.

I worship kek now. I awake in an hour of darkness and await ra's light, the peak of kek's will.

That's only a conceit jews believe in. A spiritual path is personal, not a dictatorship. You'd know that if your IQ didn't come from your nigger ancestors.

But is it true?
You didn't answer that. You just insulted him.

Hey father how's it going preaching to empty pews, waiting to get decaputated? Teach your fellow Frenchmen of the Celtic deities of old and the plague of atheism will roll back

>Because Paganism is untrue

So is christianity, your point?

>the truth is subjective
>spirituality is a personal journey

Then why, exactly, do you claim to oppose Christianity you fucking mongoloid hypocrite? If spirituality is "personal, not a dictatorship", then neck yourself for violating your own belief system.

I won't follow something which is not true. There's no evidence to support anything of paganism.

Christ existed. We know that and much more.

>But is it true?
Is WHAT true? Be specific. Yes, I know that jews speak in soundbites, but that's not how reality works. For example, is it true that bats are birds or that not washing your hands before eating can't hurt you? Because that's what kikes believe. Says so right in the bible. It's amazing that a religion so chock full of bullshit and lies could use the word "truth" so liberally.

>the truth is subjective
Not what I said, fag.

Here's you dumbass christians:
>So which career is the one TRUE career, huh?!
>There is no such thing, people have different interests and skills
>HA! He doesn't even know that there's only one true career, checkmate atheshits!

>Then why, exactly, do you claim to oppose Christianity you fucking mongoloid hypocrite?
Because it's morality is objectively evil and destructive to both human society and nature.

>If spirituality is "personal, not a dictatorship",
Oh don't get me wrong, I would have no problem with christniggers believing in their bullshit if they didn't have absolutely ABHORRENT morals that come from it, but you do, so I do.

>I won't follow something which is not true.
That's not what it sounds like.

>Christ existed.
Yeah not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U

Shit, wrong video, but okay also.

youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo

That's the one I meant to post.

We must uncuck Christianity, not drop it for a """religion""" without any set beliefs because they've mostly been destroyed.

Pagan myths are good stories to be learned from though.

Jesus wasn't actually a Jew. Fun fact.

That's because he never existed.

Many people existed.

I'm too busy pagan your sister m8

>Worship jewish god
>But we have to do it in a non-jewish way!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, too bad Jesus wasn't one of them.

>implying I am a nigger and not a human

I think you are yourself a nigger and comes here to call everyone a nigger because you hate yourself you fucking dumb black nigger

Kill yourself

Link me to your belief system then.

used to be Catholic , until I woke up and learned how it stole pagan beliefs and holidays. btw Happy Saturnalia! shit

>Is WHAT true?
Paganism.
Why follow something untrue?

>bats are birds
So what, really? The people called them birds in that society. The Bible uses that word. Saying "AKCHULLY, they're mammals and..." is autistic. Especially when 'of is closer to "winged creature" (but not winged insect).

What is the harm in that?

>kikes believe
Doesn't matter what they believe. Ceremonial laws do not apply to Christians.

Not the pagan gods, though.

If you have an IQ under 70 and are willing to disregard all evidence to the contrary, then sure. Thankfully, most of us are smarter than that.

I love the northern spirit even if im not from there

>Not the pagan gods, though.

Well duh, not as people. Your Yahweh didn't either.

That's where we're going to disagree.

Paganism is satanic. I believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation because he died for our sins and is the only way to gain eternal life.
Romans 5:1
Revelation 21:8
1 John 5:11-13

Give me a logical reason to be pagan
At least Abrahamic religions provide arguments for their god's existence

You'll just get "ancestors", "Xtianity is not European", "muh dead kike on a stick" and so on. I've never heard an actual pagan argument other than "it solves the problem of evil" (which is a weak reason at best).

>provide arguments

Where? I've seen these debates for for years and it never goes beyond "it's written in my book".

>literal hippie religion
no

dont know anything about it or where to really find much about it

was raised Catholic (irish, hurr nigger) but the religion is disgustingly cucked under the new pope and has really driven me away with its newfound relitavism

Christian Europe built lasting wonders of the world and established proud Kingdoms that still exist today.

Pagan Europe built mud huts and went around raping each other. They are no better than Africans or Native Americans.

>telling someone you're a pagan
>that look
>hearing her pussy dry up
fuck them, I'm going to burn some mutton on my porch for zeus!

You laugh. There are spergs who actually do this and it's as cringey as you'd imagine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Roma

Christians destroyed pagan art and only allowed shitty religious art until the ways and knowledge of the prechristain forebears returned to Europe, sparking the Renaissance.
Christains kept pagan holidays and architecture though of course ;-)
The former only to remain relevant and that didnt even help much because you murderers had to force your white brothers to convert or die to your jewish desert cult.

>Pagan """""art"""""
Beyond statues and so on, not really.

Also
>implying it wasn't the Vikangz destroying knowledge by ransacking monasteries and churches

>there will never be a syncretic faith combining the warrior ethos of Norse polytheism with the societal management capacities of Christianity
>mfw

Jesus is a descendant of Jewish King David, or he isn't the messiah. Pretty sad when an atheist knows more about your religion than you do

Did you even read the image, user?

The Kazarians who converted to Judaism declared them self "jewish" and majority of "jewish" people today are not in fact the chosen people but Khazarians who adopted it.

Ashkenazi jew=/=Judean from the city of Judea.

*Talmundism technically.

there is literally no reason to be a pagan

Where are the Vikings today?

>Yeah not so much.
lol

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Christ_myth_theory
>This theory has very little support among current scholar
>An overwhelming majority of New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is more probable than not

Jewish gf, AMA

is she hot

Fuck yeah

congrats man

I'm not autistic.

Thanks mate

Maybe just atheism?!

the only question needed

>tfw too intelligent for religion
I have respect for paganism/pagan tradition but I can't bring myself to believe in it, at least not yet.

Our enemy, adversary and deceiver, not Gods. Satan is one of God's children and the engine of struggle that made humans what we have become. Satan is the spirit of the physical world and a guide for us from God.

Atlas shrugged by aayn rand is #7.