youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah he's based.

Is he wrong about anything?

No, he justs cares about an audience

This fucking moron said we are LESS polluted now then we were in the past.

His reasoning? Because in the past we used horses and they shit on the streets.

Yup. Nevermind what we replaced them with. Nevermind that we now have industrial farming with way more cows than there ever were horses. Nevermind that the cuyahoga river caught fire in 1969 A FUCKING RIVER

No no, we have less pollution now. Even though no rivers ever fucking caught fire before the 20th century. I'm not even an enviro-fag but this bald faggot is an absolute moron.

>not an argument

No shit dumbass, I stated a fact.

Well I'm sure he's.... I mean he has to have... He can't possibly be...

I got nothing.

>1969
the current year.

Stop listening to this fake news propagandist!!!

ALL HE DOES NOW IS PEDDLE LIES ABOUT #BASED WOKE & LIT AF CCN AND OTHER MSM NEWS HEROES!

He's a famous wise man
sparknotes.com/philosophy/zarathustra/section5.rhtml

Cars produce water vapor.

>Internet """"""Philosopher"""""""

He's a massive contrarian pseudo-intellectual. I honestly don't understand how this faggot has such a large following of useful idiots to parrot his nonsense.

Yea except his stupid "philosophy" and anything to do with economics.

Stefan is based af kys nigger

He commissioned Ben Garrison to make a cartoon about how smart he is. Twice.

He probably thinks that 1+1=2, so yes.

Not an argument

Stefan is right about some things, wrong about others. What bothers me about him is his self-righteousness, he thinks he can do no wrong and will try to come up with some justification for his stances rather than change his stance based on evidence. If he argues with someone who disagrees with him he will insult that person and go into a series of psychoanalysis as to why that person turned into the miserable piece of shit that disagrees with Stefan Molyneux.

He gets a lot right.

He has a first-rate mind and shows his heart sometimes with a tear or 2.

Completely different from Glenn Beck, because Beck just seems mentally not right.

>also Beck is a backstabber

his Truth videos are the best info you can get on a topic. The rest is if you happen to be bored

how do you spot a person who's full of shit ? he never says something against himself/tribe

you are correct, sir.

>the cuyahoga river caught fire in 1969

and now it's massively cleaner than it was then.

Not an argument.

This.
He views himself as an enlightened philosopher but is super narrow minded on some things.
I enjoy his "Truth" videos and general philosphy videos but his economical/social state videos are pretty cringe and his channel overall went downhill during the whole election.

He's right about spanking and homeschooling.

>Stefan "there were no wars in Europe between 1814 and 1914" Memeneux

I do like how he completely ignores the industrial revolution when talking about ancap though.

And that would matter if he were comparing 1969 to today, but he was comparing 17th and 18th century to today

So....you're fucking stupid

His truth videos are basically him reading Wikipedia, history sites and lines from newspapers. No problem with that but you'll find all the relevant facts faster by doing some research yourself.

Too libertarian for me.

>implying I'm not lazy
>implying I can read

He is right about most everything he talks about as he picks his battles carefully.

>ITT: not arguments

Thanks to the epa.

Nah he changes his view depending on whoever he's currently idolizing

His Fall of Rome video was really good.
Fucking brainwashed idiot when history isn't the topic.

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

Thanks lad, I think I'll download Hjernevask now.

He is a blessing from the realms of reason and evidence.

>he actually thinks pollution is worse now