NASA would never have gotten to the Moon without the help of a few female niggers who could do maths

>NASA would never have gotten to the Moon without the help of a few female niggers who could do maths

WE

It's a true story though. Rice universities finest mathematicians were black, the whites were working on rocket mechanics and flight dynamics. Fuck off, everyone in society has something they can contribute you weeb loser

WUZ

I mean, isn't this what you shitlord neo-nazi "muh aryanism" complain about? You complain that blacks are dumb and lazy, then when you see successful blacks doing something good for society, you take a huge massive shit on their accomplishments and act like it's just nothing but being an uncle Tom. You losers are pathetic, you haven't given 1/1000 the talent to our nation as this "nigger" did back in the 60s, please hang yourself because the white race needs to purge itself of entitled morons such as yourself

I hope they make one with Grace Hopper next. Grace Hopper should be as respected as Alan Turing.

>untold true story

so fiction

also why the fuck is this a movie, who would watch this

hilarious how white they are made to look even their stupid pouty faces screams white girl

guarantee this movie will flop

Katherine Johnson looks like a jew

another one down

>implying nasa actaully went to the moon
KEK

>Project that involves hundreds of White men with a sprinkle of Jews.
>Find some nigs that served coffee.
NIGS DID IT. THE PROJECT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF THE COFFEE SUPPLY STOPPED.

>NASA HQ would have been inundated with trash and pests if it weren't for the African American custodians

>Oh lawd I see the answer in muh chitlins
>Buildin rockets is like cookin collard greens
>po gum ma diddle bix nood kill whitey

Give them an emmy.

>literal fucking calculators think they got us to the moon
wew

ASTRONAUTS

Retard, the Soviet space agency tracked and confirmed the American mission. Why would they do that when it was a propaganda victory for the West?

I don't think Nasa had to resort to asking these people to do math for them.

yes this is true.

>not citing the nazi v2 scientist (operation >paperclip) instead include fucking niggers
ZOG APPROVED

Shoo shoo shill

>alan turing, creator of the computer, was white

>B-BUT MUH BLACK WIMMINS ARE THE HEROES HERE!

This is literally Ghostbusters. Hollywood is making films with appeals to elites in LA which also appeal to elites in other huge liberal metropolis.

N

SHIET

>points to nearest nigger that had minor contribution to grand project

wowie looks like blacks are behind every western project!

Great people are making shit happen every day of every year. But The Three Niggateers get their own film thanks to affirmative action and feminists. I'm so tired of seeing these types of films. (((HOLLYWOOD)))

>Hidden Figures
Yeah because everyone knows every single one of the hundreds of white men's names who worked at NASA in the 60s in addition to their individual life stories but evil racist history intentionally kept the names of 3 black women out of the equation because racism.

black women are talented, women are STEM majors, get over it! (tm)

Most "historical" movies are complete trash since there's a conflict of interest between entertainment and irl events. That and hollywood is full of jews who will try to reeducate the plebs any chance they get.

Let's be honest, no one understands hardass maths, and the ones that get to the theory shit in maths and physics are complete autist spergs incapable of communicating. The ayys were around since the pyramids. They just so happened to give NASA wolfram access back before internet existed. Yet there is no movie about this cause the ayys control the reptiles control the jews who control hollywood

Exactly this. I don't have doubts about their contributions to the mission, but nobody hid anything about them, hence the very existence of this movie. They had to cherry pick the 3 she-boons that contributed to the mission out of the hundreds of people who worked on it just to make a self-righteous movie about them.

this

Really don't care that they're black specifically but what do I do care about is that 99.9% of the American population knows precisely ZERO names of anyone working behind the scenes at NASA. These women aren't special in any regard. They're just NASA employees.

Saying they're anything else is racist.
Also that 99.9% is more likely 99.9999%.

>everyone can contribute
You are a delirious fuck, kys.

>moon landings
>real life

I don't care provided it's factual.

Let them have their achievements and lets focus on more important things shall we you fucking sliding cunt

AIGHT HOL UP

They are black? there is some effect in this pic that fool me for a instant and I thought that was Fat asians

WE WUZ MAFF NIGGA

APOGEES N SHEIT

Don't forget the fact that the chief engineer of the Rocket was literally a fucking NAZI lmao.

>those faces
Why do women always look smug and vain when they're trying to look strong and proud?

YALL CRACKAS WOULDN'T EBEN BEEN IN SPACE N SHEEIT IF IT WUDNT FO A SISTA MAFF'N YO HONKY AZZ UP DARE.

GIB MUH DAT RESPEK. YALL BETTER RESPEK DIS NUUBEAN PRINZCESS NIGGA

YAAAAASSSS
SLAY QWEEEENSSS
GTFO CRAKKKAS

In theory, this is a great idea. Sell a movie to blacks that make them more confident in acting like natural ambitious human beings and not monkeys on welfare. The problem is that only white people will watch and they'll jerk each other off with virtue signalling while wanting to import more.

>3
So, what about the other computers?

Because you associate strength and pride with men so when women project it you attribute it to negative traits. It's part of being sexist.

um no, it's called body language and the 1st two have very off putting facial expressions.

the first one's facial expression is of disgust, you'll note the raising of one side of the mouth into a sneer or smirk

the second has elements of anger and disgust.

sorry but none of muh sexism there

Propping up darker blacks with the accomplishments of the mulatto elite.

That woman is like 60-75% white... if not more.

They cast some loud actresses who'll act like loud modern urban black women to play a classy black woman from the past.

Katherine Johnson was "whitewashed" by modern standards.

The point is, for every one of these who succeed or are a positive contributor to our society, there are 8 or 9 who are complete and utter drains, most of whom do nothing but complain about the society which props them up from living in a Liberia-like existence.

The fact that they are making a movie about it pretty much proves the point. Basically it's showing how rare it is.

Wasn't this because some guy doing physics calculations was like "jesus christ my maid can do better" so he fired them and hired all his maids and taught them how to do maths?

Shill cuck fuck off

They made an "inspirational" comedy for urban blacks based on a classy, whitewashed mulatto woman that's like 75-90% white.

They cast a darker black woman to play her, someone modern blacks can identify with.

"Here we have a classy mulatto broad, really smart and mild mannered. Many modern black chicks are loud and obnoxious, they may not like a character like that. So we'll cast a loud black chick to play her. Tarajee P Henson plays a loud black feminist on Empire... they'll like her."

The Nazis are entirely responsible for space travel; not niggers.

Why don't they tell the truth?

>They cast some loud actresses who'll act like loud modern urban black women to play a classy black woman from the past.

Why do they do that?

"OH LAAAWD"

Isn't that racist ?

They called them "computers" but the job was literally do simple arithmetic. It was tedious work, doing the same operations over and over.

At a high level, they were simulating differential equations. But in terms of what they did, its not exactly good will hunting.

there's a reason that nasa is a pale shadow of its former glory
and that is niggers