en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skopje_2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kičevo#Population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gostivar#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struga#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetovo#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krivogaštani_Municipality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for new traktorijada

VMRO ruling party works with former UCK albo terrorists in the form of DUI while pretending to be nationalist patriots through populism gaining a huge vote, also employing people through the party
SDSM only main opposition basically, VMRO says they want to work with alboshits to federalize the country and all that, #1 reason people dont like SDS, but we dont rly know if they do want that

basically, its toxic

Nobody gives a shit. That's like saying you care about the election results of Iraq, it doesn't matter and it'll still be a third world shithole after just like yours will be.

Nice try cдcш

>luge uste go sledat milenko
zzzzzzzzzzzz
were 2nd world

Why don't you go be 50% white somewhere else

eh we cant rly talk about that tho at least their minorities like the hispanics are christian

So which party is the closest to a right-wing Nationalist party?

I'd rather be 50% than 0% like Macedonia, also that's a failed meme considering I live in a 95% white state with northern Europeans not southern mutts like yourself.

Ty based Macedonian trolls for helping us elect Trump

minnesota?

main party pretends to be nationalist and people believe them, sadly
the real nationalists will prob get 3.5% of the vote

nobody cares about nationalism or traditionalism here
they just want money and power
macedonia is the most corrupt country in europe

Sure you do.

What nice people they are with all the face peeling and rape.

slightly off topic: anyone else feel incredibly attracted to polish chicks?

i need to reassure that i'm not insane and it's just some genetic thing.

Maine broheim. Anyway who are the good guys here and who are the good goys?

Some OC

>that damage control

>face peeling and rape
only in mexico... and the cartels and the like
mexicans in US are mostly chill, other than the gangs they just do manual work
our elections aint so simple 2bh, we'll just see the result once its over

100% clean ethnic Macedonian town in western Macedonia

90% TURNOUT

I like your flag that's all I know about your country

BASED
A
S
E
D

In the same region with an Albanian ""majority"' turn almost zero turnout

PROOF albanians are less than 25% now and ohrid agreement is NOT VALID

We are doing the ethnic cleansing

Fuck Macedonia and fuck slav people

Albanian here

Don't let those diaspora in your country fool you, we are not like that. Those diaspora in your country are 10x more radicalized, 100x more savage and basically all drug peddlers and nigger-like in their mentality

Mainlanders despise them, especially in the South. It would not be uncommon for a mainland Albanian family to not invite macedonian albanian family over to dinner, they have strange customs and even stranger bastardization of our language

Don't let them take over your country

>leaf

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw зaпaдњaцивe миcлaт нaшитe избopи ce тoлкy пpocти кaкo кaј нив пa избopoт e мeѓy пички или нaциoнaлиcти
eх дa би билo тaкa...

southern albos from albania are OK, but its impossible for us to LIKE you, as our albos no matter how fucked up they are will always have support from albania m8, so yeah, i appreciate ur honesty tho

The town has like 100 people.

ozbilno, vi plakjaat od vmro 5den/post za shillanje ili?

Zosto da si tolku popalen za politika vo mesto kade politikata e svedena na perenje pari e smesno

aj, valjda ke zemete petstotce, uste 20-30 lajka po fb.. chop chop

>пички или пoгoлeми пички

фикcд

Don't be such a debbie downer.

Should we use any meme magic on this?

>wanting one of the parties to win
>wanting the country to prosper
pick one (((patriots)))

вo нивни cлyчaј? дa дo нeкoј cтeпeн aмa ceпaк
koj shiluva za VMRO tuka? nikoj
ive been shilling for VMRO za makedonija for weeks now brat

>diaspora

You mean ethnic Albanians that have lived there for centuries and were part of Albania until the "Great Powers" redrew the borders in 1912?

The support is face-value only, trust me. It looks good when one of our corrupt politicians talks about respecting human rights in Macedonia for the diaspora and all that

The truth is we are very different people, all diaspora know it, that is why in Kosovo only 9% of their population wanted reunification with Albania, and why only like ~30% of the population overall wants Greater Albania (yet all of them know it will never happen)

>krivogastani

Srsly who the hell comes up with these names? They're so great.

>muhhhh ancient clay

They should've moved back to the mainland like real patriots

>koj shiluva za VMRO tuka

Ja shillam za vmro (op ovde)

Nema podobra partija.

>board so id
>JAS SUM OP!!!!

se gleda deka si vmro

redrew what borders? that area was ottoman empire, and as ive proof'd in the other thread there was no albo majority in any of the cities in our west before 60s, we saved ur asses as refugees in kosovo war and you repay us by starting insurgencies, fuck off, next time theres a war we wont be saving any albos 2bh
30% aint only, but yeah, idc about the albanian albos, just want the cancer ones we have here out

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skopje_2014

>The project has been criticized by some architects and some citizens for constructing nationalistic historicist kitsch. Skopje 2014 has also generated controversy for its cost, for which estimates range from 80 to 500 million euros.[2][3]

>The Skopje 2014 project encompasses the construction, from 2010 to 2014, of 136 structures built at a cost of more than US$700 million.[4]

Ahahahahah. Who the fuck had this stupid idea?

Pak da potenciram znam deka mozes da proveris

Albania? You mean that country the Great Powers created to cuck Serbia from sea access? Face it Toniblerim you didn't even want independence from the Ottomans, you didn't even fight the Serbs when they invaded. You are a Turkish abortion.

People got tired of having commie blocks in the center of a european capital

our ruling PM, it does look pretty kitsch, he probably thought it'd reel in a lot of tourists tho

>ovoj argument
our center was nice and comfy, skopje was always a commie architecture city, big deal, its comfy af

What parties are running and what do they support?

Can you just stop shilling.

>People got tired of commie blocks so they decided to gypsy it up

>Ahahahahah. Who the fuck had this stupid idea?

Our pm, its one of the best ways to launder money.

>make cheap statue worth almost nothing in building material
>call it art
>say its worth 2 million
>give the artist a few thousand euros and pocket the rest

Anytime someone calls it expensive someone says its art

Well the two main ones
Are
Destroying ethnic Macedonians secretly and destroying ethnic Macedonians openly

No albo majority in any of the cities? What was the majority then? "Macedonians" ? How can there be a majority "Macedonian" when that term wasn't even invented until the 90s. You are Bulgarians.

From wikipedia 1895 census: (Albanians being counted as "Muslims")
Religion Population
1. Muslims 1,137,315
2. Bulgarian Orthodox 692,742
3. Greek Orthodox 603,242
4. Catholics 3,315
6. Jews and others 68,432
Total 2,505,503

Everything west of Skopje is historical Albanian territory. The rest is Bulgarian.

Nice try. We are a European shithole and Skopje was comfy, not its gypsystan tier

Sure commie blocks are "comfy" if you're a subhuman

>Can you just stop shilling.

No

related as for the smaller parties, theres a leftist one with naive ideals like supporting of gay rights (while were one of the most anti gay countries in europe pic related kek), one thats based and are the real patriots but wont get 5% of the vote, and way more irrelevant ones in qualition with the 2 main ones

Looks tacky as fuck though. Kind of like an amusement park

>Thinking that an election in the balkans works the same way as in the west

>Macedonians didn't exist

>Even after Albania became independent in 1912, Albanian national identity was fragmented and possible non-existent in much of the new country.[101] The state of disunity and fragmentation would remain until the communist period following World War II, when the communist nation-building project would achieve greater success in nation-building and reach more people than any previous regime, thus creating Albanian national communist identity.[101]

You are as much a fake communist shitstain as we are, only your black tongue of Mordor gives you some claim to being unique

Oh boy here comes the shiptar diaspora to tell us what's what with his american education and inbred brain.

>Sure commie blocks are "comfy" if you're a subhuman
PA NIE NE SME GERMANIJA BE PICKO, istocna drzava sme
>What was the majority then? "Macedonians" ?
yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kičevo#Population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gostivar#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struga#Demographics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetovo#Demographics
even tetovo which you muslim subhumans consider basically an albo city was macedonian majority pre-80s, you dumb peasant diaspora

Dude, seriously, you are looking like a retard now, stop posting. Counting all Muslims as Albanians, fucking hell.

I wish you luck Macedonibro's, because I have nothing else to contribute other than Awoo's

Yeah let's just forget about the Albanian insurrection against the Ottomans in the 1400's led by Skanderbeg and hundreds of years of history before that. Albanians have had thousands of years

Yeah because Macedonian education is better than American right? I've been to Pogradec and Ohrid, your country is just as shitty as Albania kid. The US education system, however faulty, is 100 times better than your shitty country.

pogradec is a slavic city, shit even the name...

>Yeah let's just forget about the Albanian insurrection against the Ottomans in the 1400's led by Skanderbeg and hundreds of years of history before that. Albanians have had thousands of years

Skenderbeg was a half Serb, and NO nations existed back then, nationals literally started popping up in the 1800's. And i don't see any Albanians on your census either

Sure you have, you were even Ilyrians.

It's not finished yet so I don't judge it

It's still 10x better than the gypsy shit brutalist commie blocks that were there before

That's the legacy of every previous ruling party before this one: LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND

Would you like me to count some Greek Orthodox and Catholics as well? Because not all Albanians are Muslim, but I gave you those groups because I pity you.

Counting Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox in that list (since there were many Orthodox Albanians in Manastir/Bitola), Albanians made about 65-70% of your little "country".

pff fuck off faggot our old center was based, the architecture in modern day aerodrom near biser is how entire skopje should have looked like, its comfy af

I thought macedonia was a kingdom/empire

there were literally no albos here above a few isolated communities in the west (outside the cities) before 18th century, there were tons in northwestern greece but all got genocided/assimilated kek, since not even albos want to be albos, theyd rather be greeks

Oh shit the teletubbies are gonna get us with mad haxor skillz

Thats nothing special it looks average

I like karpos city tower area better, way more modern and lively

Then what are we you retard? Slavs? Fuck no. If you even know a single bit of linguistics, you'd know that the Albanian language is nearly identical to the Illyrian dialects. Albanians still use Illyrian names, Teuta, Taulant, Genti, etc. Sorry your people emigrated from the Carpathian mountains in AD 700, when Albanians had been living there since antiquity.

You are lying to yourself

South west macedonia was bulgarian and northern greece for the most part

Northwest macedonia northern albania and kosovo were mixed shiptaro serbo areas that we colnized

btw samo ignorirajte siptar diaspora gomna u amerika, pred toa bese dobra diskusija u thredot sea sranje

>Skenderbeg was a half Serb

His parents were royalty, they frequently intermarried for political purposes just like everywhere else in Europe. The truth is he fought for Albanian lands, under Albanian banners, spoke Albanian and was by all intents and purposes an Albanian.

>istiot peder sto shilluva za skopje 2014 go misli ova
ubi se picko

Best of luck, Macedonia. May the spirit of Alexander the Great see justice done on this day.

It has 6000 people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krivogaštani_Municipality

According to the last national census from 2002, the municipality has 6,150 inhabitants.[1]

Ethnic groups in the municipality include:

Macedonians = 6,126 (99.6%)
others = 24

are we /winning/ ???

this.

To be fair the "Illyrian" dialects are still something of a mystery and are still being researched

We are ancient Macedonians because we have names like Philip and Alexander. We are Germans because the Osogovo mountain is named after some German god, we also have a mine called Saxon. We are ancient Germanics/Macedonians

Ne mislam fakt e siptarite se tamu mnogu pred 2001

not even a real country.

You assholes gave us fake news.

Fuck off.

>>>western macedonia
ova e centralno bre tupak glup, normalno nema sipci tamu

nikad ne bile mnozinstvo pred 60tite i toa e fakt, samo sega im dozvoluvame da ni zemaat nasi gradovi poradi gomna kako DPMNE i grujo/DUI

>steals the name and language from a Greek province
>steals the language from Bulgaria
>claims itself a country

None of those are even words.

Ja glasav za levica

>Still replying to the inbred mudslime

My Russian isn't what it used to be but I'm pretty sure that means crooked hospital or crooked hotel or something along that line. Did fucking cossacks name the entire country

Except the Greeks also have names like Phillip and Alexander. The Germans name their shit after Germans too.

I don't see any non-Albanians using Illyrian names.

VMRO-DPMNE IS OUR FUTURE.

HUUUUUUUGE TURNOUT IS REPORTED

Those aren't words. You're just typing gibberish and pretending to communicate with each other.

post tits and crash the thread

zosto ne glasas za stojance?