So you ((((patriots)))) are okay with a foreign government influencing our election so that a Billionaire with business...

So you ((((patriots)))) are okay with a foreign government influencing our election so that a Billionaire with business ties to Russia and other powerful foreign interests can dismantle the US govt's protections against corruption?

The ends of not having Hillary president justify those treasonous means in your mind?

You don't mind the fact that all of this is playing into the hands of pic related, the most corrupt politician since Saddam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko&t=1s
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/?utm_term=.50634e085141
theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is the proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko&t=1s

WE WE ALWAYS AT WAR WITH EURASIA

RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS
>RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS

RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS

The CIA generally isn't in the business of speculation. If they make a statement saying that Russia was involved in our election, you can count on there being evidence to be released once the investigation is completed.

If there is proof, will you honestly change your perspective or continue praising Trump in spite of the fact that the Russians sought to plant him in the WH for their benefit?

MUH FAKE NEWS
>MUH FAKE NEWS
MUH FAKE NEWS
>MUH FAKE NEWS
MIH FAKE NEWS
>MUH FAKE NEWS

The FBI said russia had no influence.

>CIA isn't in the business of speculation
>The only proof you have is speculation

The CIA has literally not even made a statement on this

Go ahead try to find out where they have.

WHERE ARE PROOFS?
H
E
R
E

A
R
E

P
R
O
O
F
S
?

Wow it's only the 15th time I see this very same thread on Sup Forums today

Have a sage faggot

>It's okay when we do it.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/13/the-long-history-of-the-u-s-interfering-with-elections-elsewhere/?utm_term=.50634e085141

>with business ties to Russia
[citation needed]
>and other powerful foreign interests
what
>not having Hillary president justify
you mean Saudi Arabia's personal bitch? yes, it does

But nobody talks how Jews are influecing US FOREIGN policy , fucking jew lobbyst are cancer . Where is outcry of media?

The FBI said there was no influence
FBI is more trustworthy than the CIA

in ops head

mexico influences our elections with illegal voting
the guardian is a uk organization that gives us news influencing the election
even if russia did liberate those emails (they didn't), the information they contained was accurate because of dkim sigs. it loterally doesn't matter who got the information as the electronic signitures confirm their authorship

Nice way to distract from actual evidence of Dem skulduggery in Detroit. These wild accusations are like the pathetic flailings of bloated ticks on the body politic being dug out and flicked out the window of the gravy train. The only conspiracy on the right is by patriotic White Hats in LE with an absolute determination to bring down the bribery/blackmail/intimidation-riddled interests which have sold America out, or die trying.

This, they got caught in legitimate fraud to the point where Michigan now has voter ID laws
Theyre desperate

And you don't think there were foreign governments trying to influence the election in Hillary's favor?

Hell, I can't think of a single head of state of other countries that came out in support of Trump. Most belittled and tried to convince Americans not to vote for him. Trudeau and that dopey Saudi prince, just as a few examples.

I don't think it's right when other countries do it, I don't think it's right when the US interferes in the elections of other countries. But it is what it is, world powers will always try to ensure favorable outcomes for themselves, why would Russia support a woman who openly wants to go to war with them?

And at the end of the day our guy won, and we've maybe protected the second amendment, free speech, etc. for another couple decades if Don appoints one or two more conservative Supreme Court justices during his presidency. So I can't complain.

Like with the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Still waiting on that one.

theintercept.com/2016/12/10/anonymous-leaks-to-the-washpost-about-the-cias-russia-beliefs-are-no-substitute-for-evidence/

Quit being such a faggot OP. Speculation is no substitute for evidence you cock gorging dickaholic.

Lewd brown girl to cure the gay hopefully.

Polite Sage

>The FBI said russia had no influence.

The FBI actually has to back up their assertions of criminality with facts, since they're a Law Enforcement agency.

And the CIA doesn't?

if you gave me the option to do business with Russia or have Nuclear war with Russia over Obama's failed terrorist backed war in Syria, I would choose business with Russia every single time.

Trump is just Anti-Obama, Russia will "win" the war in Syria and Trump will end the migrant crisis in the USA. Then use political leverage to help out the European countries who dont want migrants, such as Hungary.

But all of those things are GOOD things. Assad should win, FSA/ISIS are both shit tier proxies. Plus the refugee meme will end or at least be made illegitimate.

This.

Wapo (Who started all of this) only hinted at it, but provided no proof.

This next week I expect he CIA to disavow any and all notions of it.

Otherwise, the proof had better be 100% positive, because if it is not, it will only serve to bolster the notion that the Dems and Libs are such bad losers that they will stop at nothing to not lose. That will not be a fun time for anyone.

Even if it is it doesn't make any difference. Proof that they wanted a candidate to not go to nuclear war with them to pay off kike military industrial complex shills? Wow. Nobody cares.

>The ends of not having Hillary president justify those treasonous means in your mind?
hell yes

>If there is proof, will you honestly change your perspective
fuck no

long live Putin
long live Russia

fuck the NWO
the time of justice is upon us

Who would you rather have influencing your election, Saudi Arabia or Russia? The choice is clear

are you referring to the fact that Trump doesn't want to start a war with Russia? speaking of foreign influence on American politics how are Hillary's Saudi backers doing? Sharia when?

The CIA exists to undermine governments and overthrow regimes. Don't trust anything they say.

It's a bit cheeky when O told the Brits how to vote in the Brexit Referendum! Anyway, strikes me as just random shit-flinging.

Considering the CIA hasnt made an official statement on the matter. Its a moot point
Besides the CIA are scum anyway, they probably killed Kennedy

(((MEDIA)))

LMAO

>So you
Why the fuck are you arguing with Russian shills on a fucking Japanese owned Anime image board?

Do you think they are going to be like, "KT8CUeeF said we should stop guys. let's stop OK?"

This place has been overrun with Russian shills for years now. Up until the election they didn't even hide behind flags. They were open about it.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Watch.
>draft dodging is cool on Sup Forums if you're Donald Trump, and no one else. Gee I wonder who could be behind that mentality.