A Defense of Drugs

>we are animals
>our "experiences" are an emergent phenomenon of chemicals in our brain.
>the experience of happiness is chemical
>the only rational course in life is to maximize happiness
>responsibly used, drugs can increase happiness
>"drug happiness" is no more real or artificial than the chemical-based happiness one gets without
>as long as all the costs and risks are clear, a rational person could find that drug use is rational in a specific set of circumstances
>society is harmed by certain drug use, but it is harmed EVEN MORE by the war on drugs
>legalize it
>be honest about the risks
>use after you've thought about it sufficiently, or don't
>don't subsidize people who want to use drugs all day and can't support themselves

Literally not disputable.

>first person to call me a degenerate is a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/lw/lb/not_for_the_sake_of_happiness_alone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ChristChan is pure, kill yourself

All women are whores.

>he thinks consciousness is chemical

>he doesn't have proof it is not

Get your palm read yet today? Gotta make sure nobody is out to get you!

She licks Muslim asshole and chokes on brown cock like all white whores of the west.

drugs cant abused, and to say druggies can support themselves is childish. if you use drugs you're deluded and need to apologize to your family and stop now.

Self Consciousness is a meme.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

lesswrong.com/lw/lb/not_for_the_sake_of_happiness_alone/

Happiness isn't the end goal. It's an incentive to make you do useful things that aid in your survival.

here's where you're wrong

This post is why the stemfag meme needs to die

>happiness is chemical
Imagine you were placed in a chair and forcefed a cocktail of drugs that only made you feel euphoric. Next, your family, loved ones, pets, are forcefully tortured and murdered right in front of you.

Are you still happy? Your brain is being pumped full of "happy" chemicals, but it's a pretty contentious position to maintain that you are actually happy in this state.

>we are animals
Stopped reading.

>>the only rational course in life is to maximize happiness
lmao
Are you going to be happy while you try to be happy?

You should solve koans and meditate to find hapiness, you degenerate nigger.

>junkie trying to defend using

No surprise.

Enjoy your overdose in the near future.

Not going to read your opinion.

You're not proposing any argument against it. Or that we design our bodies to not need chemicals like dopamine or serotonin in order to cope with our own mortality every day.

I dunno, this is exactly how people with children or pets end up on dope in the first place.

>You're not proposing any argument against it.
No argument was proposed for to be refuted.

She is canonically a slut.

Still makes no sense to say something is factually wrong just because it hurt your feels.

Yes because in this moment I am euphoric not because of some phony family's blessing, but because I am tripping on some really strong drugs.

back to the kitchen, cunt

>Happiness isn't the end goal.
>people who deny evolution

You think we feel happy when we do things that increase our odds of reproduction just by chance? No. "Happiness" is an abstraction for the good feeling chemicals our brain uses as carrots to pursue the vaginal Jew.

We are chasing the carrots though. It is the carrots that motivate us. A babies laugh doesn't make us happy, the chemical released in our brain in response does.

Evolution has tuned us so that our pursuit of "happy chemicals" results in more of us. Now we could argue that, then, the purpose of life is to reproduce. But the fact reproduction has taken place doesn't make us happy- the chemical released as a result does. That is why I say happiness is the only rational pursuit in life.

And if science makes a better happy chemical with few enough drawbacks, it is not rational to deny it to yourself.

But what if user is her husband?

Ever puke high as balls on opiates?

There's your answer. Yes, you're happy.

Literally not a sin.

Not everyone is rational though.

This.
I'm sure Christ-chan understands that she has the duty to fill her husband's physical needs.
A pure girl has no value if she can't be lewd just for her man.

I want momiji to gib me the succ of dicc

At lest they didn't show her h*lding h*nds with user

Then it wouldn't be sinful

American (((culture)))

>>be honest about the risks
IDIOT