How do you feel about South Park, /po/ ?

How do you feel about South Park, /po/ ?
Last season was complete ass , but how do you feel about the past seasons?

Irrelevant

South Park used to be funny till they made fun of Sup Forums's mascot.

i know many people on here say the show went to shit a long time ago, but i've loved every season until the last one, and this season was far worse. they have truly given up

earlier seasons were shit

Season like 1-6 were good because it was just silly adventures and funny pop culture shit

then they went political and it got gay

S19 experimented with a serialized format, but each episode was still self-contained, only really tying together near the end. And it was one of the funniest seasons in recent memory.

S20 takes the serialization a step further and makes individual episodes inconclusive. And determining the path this storyline was taking based on a fucking election result was moronic and it backfired.

I don't like that the whole season is one long episode now.
They should get rid of the continuity.

Season 19 was fantastic. Season 20 was garbage.

But I like Trey Parker and Matt Stone so I'll keep watching

Oi. I think it was very funny.

When did they made fun of yotsuba?

They've been on the air almost 20 years and the show has been consistently funny.

They tried something new the last couple seasons and it fell short of expectations.

Still a great show

I just think 19 end was pretty crappy. Besides the ads being a weird thing, pc principal has been painted the whole season as a hypocrite, but he never got what was coming to him.

Season 20 was a fucking mess though. There were no individual self contained stories, only 10 episodes with only 4 themes: member berries, gender wars, the election and trolling. 3 of which were dropped due trump winning.

Not at that time.

NEEDS MORE RANDY!!!!!!

a non reatrded storyline probably wouldn't hurt either.....

The show was at its best seasons 1-5 when it was surreal and didn't overdose on referencing pop culture and politics

Worst season yet
Trey, and Matt showed just exactly how fucking blue pilled they are by falling for the le reddit meme "Donald Trump doesn't actually want to win. He is trying to give the election away"
Normally their analysis of current events is fairly spot on, but this shit made me lose all respect for them.

btw this belongs on /tv, not /pol
Learn how to use this website retard.

This season was excellent until Trump won, they backed themselves into a corner as I doubt they were expecting that. Nobody else can do what they do and if this season fell short of some people's expectations it's not the end of the world. They've earned my loyalty through years of consistent gold. Still a fan. Even if Trey is an actual bona fide cuck.

I stopped liking South Park after season 18.
Just stopped being funny entirely.

The only thing that actually made me laugh audibly this season was the cut to the people waiting to go to Mars and dopey Cher singing.

Acting subversive.

Always pro establishment.

(((South Park)))

I stopped taking it serioulsy after I learnt that one of the writers is literally the "my wifes black son" meme.

That depends. Who exposed scientology first? South Park or Sup Forums? That's the only notable accomplishment from either.

Some middle of the road with strong but contained pop culture reference were also great, like dumb spoiled whole and the first one with hillary, the snuke. It had everything southpark should have.

SOUTH PARK IS DEAD FOR ME NOW

FUCKING LIBERAL

HEIL DER AFD!

Cartman wasn't funny, Kyle was only in the end, Stan/Kenny nowhere to be found, only Butters had funny bits.

Focusing on Gerald was a mistake, they wrote him as just an asshole, he wasn't hilarious like Randy.

Meanwhile they barely used their new character, PC principal, which was actually a good addition in the last season.

The whole shit was just flat. They wrote themselves into a corner, they expected Hillary to win, which was fucking stupid, it got to their head when people said they predicted the "shocking" result in 2008 that a cool black guy would easily beat an old fart vietnam vet.

I don't watch television.