Why is he still putting on the act where he pretends to get really angry on twitter over petty disputes...

Why is he still putting on the act where he pretends to get really angry on twitter over petty disputes, acting like pretending he cant control his rage to get more publicity and poll boosts. He won the election, he can drop the act now, why is he still maintaining the act?

Because he can.

Do you guys think he's trying to get banned in Twitter?

I would be disappointed if he stopped shitposting honestly.

Trump has been shitposting since well before he was in politics, he will never stop.
Hell, he was shitposting in magazine interviews before social media existed.

You should build a statue of him in Australia.

Because it was never an act.

He's a whiny, prissy baby who cries whenever he doesn't get his way.

>pretends to get really angry on twitter over petty disputes
That's exactly how you become "successful" on Twitter.

Because we are all retarded and he knows it. His approval rating will drop unless he constantly starts petty fights for Sup Forums to shitpost about

Because SNL keeps making episodes about him and it gets his rocks off.

>he still thinks it's all an act
What part of not a politician is so fucking confusing to you people

He said he'd start acting presidential when he won...

>candidate gets the '10s Sup Forums(zeitgeist) vote because of shitposting
>his opponents underestimate the internet powerbase
>The Donald gets the crown
>DOESN'T stop shitposting

based

I'm not retarded I just like to act retarded. Everyone on Sup Forums is the same way.

Nixon's Chief of Staff, H. R. Haldeman, wrote that Nixon had confided to him:

"I call it the Madman Theory, Bob. I want the North Vietnamese to believe I've reached the point where I might do anything to stop the war. We'll just slip the word to them that, "for God's sake, you know Nixon is obsessed about communism. We can't restrain him when he's angry—and he has his hand on the nuclear button" and Ho Chi Minh himself will be in Paris in two days begging for peace.[1]"

In October 1969, the Nixon administration indicated to the Soviet Union that "the madman was loose" when the United States military was ordered to full global war readiness alert (unbeknownst to the majority of the American population), and bombers armed with thermonuclear weapons flew patterns near the Soviet border for three consecutive days.[2]

Because it's working....
CNN basically nonstop covers Trump related stories. He realizes that having someone's attention correlates with importance in your head. That's why everyone thinks Trump is so important, even if you love him or hate him. What is his end game now that everyone thinks he is the most important person in the world? Idk. But, he'll have massive influence in being able to get what he wants done. Basically Teddy Roosevelt republican. Trump is a progressive, just not the Democrat kind.

>act

He's a narcissistic man child, like the people who still support him.

The best part is that retards like these two will never ever figure Trump out, even now that he's won. Never mind that he literally wrote that being controversial was part of his business strategy. They'll continue to believe that he just does shit randomly. They'll still be saying it 8 years later.

>the act
you should see what the liberals have been tweet.
its total absurdity

You lost.

>American news agencies talking about the President of the United States
How does he do it?

>Twitter bans the US President

Everyone lost. Some people are just too retarded to understand it.

Enjoy your bigger government, retard.

You lost.

>they just started taking about him

He's dominated every news cycle for the last 18 months.

If you watched the last episode of this season of South Park, they explain exactly what he's doing. He's amplifying his power through twitter to attack the media.

>Trump attacks person B
>media attacks Trump for attacking person B
>conservatives attack media for attacking Trump
>media attacks conservatives for attacking media
>public attacks media for attacking conservatives
>

Yes, and the OP's question was, while it was a good strategy for getting free press and winning the election, why does he continue to do it now that he is President and they have to talk about him, even if he presents his thoughts in more practical, less provocative ways?

There is something deeply satisfying about being able to understand that Trump's economic policies are going to hit the monkeys who voted for him the hardest.

There is something deeply satisfying in these tears. I've honestly masturbated exclusively to this video for the last 30 days.

>You cannot understand, nor do you want to.

>won the election, he can drop the act now, why is he still maintaining the act?

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

because it was never an act. he really is a moron. he is a princeling heir who was born into immense wealth. he is basically a different species from you.