Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

if she can afford clothes and shitty earrings she can afford a razor, i mean she can easily be a 6.5/10 if she shaved

she's a big guy

>muh dik

come on, we are better than this (and no, i am 17 cm myself).

>she can easily be a 6.5/10 if she shaved
deep words

I'm a little over 19 here

bigger than you

and then just a little bigger than that

>only 1,000 men surveyed out of the billion that live in india

this is like that world dick size map were they measured like 20 dudes in each country.

How easy is it to pick up chicks in India? Where to go to? I have this indian girl fetish since I fucked a hot canadian Tamil recently

my dick is 16,55 cm

I never understood how... lmao @ tiny dick street shitters

55cm here

Can confirm, dutch girls have loose vagina's. Now I know why - or maybe theyre just total sluts.

100cm wendy's manager here

>condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men

Good chance they have visited the GWC.

Yes, I mean already the internatial standards say my 16,55cm is so big (it really looks big in the mirror) how sad for the indian women!!

Are they easy to pick up and relatively clean in the major cities? I might to tourist there.

ye nah youre fulla it

>ITT MUH DICK

whats the matter pajeet?

hahahaha i love about your little dicks guys

>pic related
>my glorious dick made out of steel to fuck your girls

You have won at life. Get a bowl of chili and relish in your accomplishments

Literally 3 minutes in gimp