Canada to become México del Norte

Cartels are already pouring into Canadá

>Mexican drug cartels to exploit Liberal’s visa reversal
youtube.com/watch?v=b52isoHdki8
>Holly Nicholas reports on the security risks associated with the Liberals lifting visa requirements on Mexicans entering Canada. >MORE: therebel.media/liberals_ignore_reports_mexican_drug_cartels_ready_to_exploit_visa_reversal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada YES

Business is business

North wall when?
Also, we are accepting applications for annexation
We're only taking in two provinces

Like anyone wants to join this shitshow

That comment may have held weight before the election
I've seen more than ten threads of leaves calling for annexation. They want to join.

Quebec might FINALLY get to leave Canada. By joining the US. Maybe they could be first.

Why is mexico so powerful?

I hope you can stop exporting cartels to our country burritobro. We might get addicted to making them target practice here in Tondo

Post boipucci you little trap.

no comment

Sweet! Now my chances of getting decapitated will be even higher!

It impossible, supply and demand Pinoy

...at what, passing a bowel movement after a hefty serving of enchiladas?
Quebec would be better as its own country, like luxembourg and monaco. Just let the frenchies do their own fucking thing, not like being Canadian stopped them

Are you retarded leaf?? They would have to stop speaking french, as if that would ever happen

Stupid shitpost gtfo

United states of Mexico

>implying that destroying the ethnicity of a bunch of spineless cucks which themselves promoted is a bad thing

At least Canada will have balls. Hairy, brown balls.

>I've seen more than ten threads of leaves calling for annexation. They want to join.

Most Canadians on Sup Forums are autistic edgelords who don't represent even a significant minority of the Canadian public.

you hit the neighbor jackpot you're still a third world shit show. get your fucking act together and stop send your rapists and murderers up here

Anyway, pinoys are not that neutered yet. Druggies cant bring their cartel-style killings here cos most will do worse if they try

>mexican intellectual
Nice try.
I used to work with some of your cousins, they said they would leave after Trump got elected. They're already getting ready to drop their job and move.
Just make your shitty country better and stop bitching. There's a reason your family idolized the USA and ran away from what you call "home".
This is an anonymous board. You have no clue who you're talking about.

learnd to exploit cuckness

>when canada has no state's right's apparently

Your contry will be ours around 10 years or less HAHAHAHAHAHA

Annex Canada, and build the southern wall before Canada is North Mexico. Canada would be a good asset. Very tiny population to assimilate that is very similar culturally.

We need to get to Canada before it's a Chinese colony, or it's an Islamic nation, or whatever. The UK should reclaim Australia and New Zealand as well, while we're at it. Spain can retake former colonies, and what not too. Hell, Brazil can even take back Portugal.

>Quebec would be better as its own country, like luxembourg and monaco. Just let the frenchies do their own fucking thing, not like being Canadian stopped them

Yeah, but then no one would be funding them to be doing their own thing.

So that wouldn't work.

>They would have to stop speaking french
Why? Like, half of your country only speaks spanish or ebonics.
>as if that would ever happen
I think most young people in Quebec speak English now (at least a little). They love American TV and films. And video games. They're often not translated or very poorly translated.
Maybe not in the more rural areas though. They'd freak out as the market gets flooded with untranslated stuff. Maybe they could get over it as long as it's not Canada doing it.

You are our rightful clay amerishit

dream on beaner

Go ask Papa Spain reclaim your land for you...oh wait, the US kicked Spains ass. You can fight the US in a territorial dispute...oh wait, we won that one too.

Bitching about wanting to reclaim clay is just something Mexicans do to avoid the real problems in your country. Mexico has potential, you know. Imagine eliminating most of the cartels, and criminals. Develop the shit out of your country. Power and nice houses are the norm, not slums.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

Here's a Mexico map around 2030

Mexicans are slave labour out here they head back when the winter comes.

Check your calendar buddy

Where are the Northern-most provinces?

We need to get rid of the stench of the streetshitters and dog eaters first.

We didn't realize Sup Forums was representative of the US until Trump won.

The fall labor Mexicans are actually pretty based, I like them way better than the Jamaicans or where-ever the melanin enhanced ones come from.

lel beige power

Go bend your knees elsewhere.

>tfw we already have French dialects here in burgerland but nobody cares because "muh rednecks"

The killing will red pill their people, do not worry about it Pedro. Only US that is close will have to deal with Mexico 2.0

this desu, it's why I like your president so much

>wants to legalize drugs
>imports mafia
Why do people believe this will reduce crime?
You need more control, not less. Freedom is bullshit, free market is bullshit.

they did it in exchange for Mexico allowing them to sell beef to them

I mean what's wrong with turning vancouver into Juarez if you have high-quality meat?