They commit crimes more

11% is too much and 88% is too low.

>commit more crime
>get punished
Hmm must be racism

FPBP

>brown ID
checks out
this thinking is dangerous. you just know we're going to go to a point where we stop putting criminals in prison because of their skin color.

I think it explains itself.

>likelyhood
>am supposed to believe this was written by a white person

Gotta love how they think about going to prison the same way you would think about being summoned for jury duty

Here you go op.

we should start locking people up for bad spelling

really makes you

I can't explain why blacks commit more crimes.

>the likelyhood that I will go to prison
It's equating committing a crime to something you'll do by chance. The people in prison aren't the ones who got a speeding ticket for going 5 over by a dick/racist cop.

Yer a shitskin.

really gets the sickle cell pumping

funnily enough, regardless of race, your chance to go to jail drops to an amazing 0% if you don't commit crimes

Almost 0%.

Niggers are violent animals.

Black people commit more crime. White folks are also more likely to have factors in their life that a judge will look on more favorably:
>education
>work
>solid family connections
>at least pretending to show remorse

um unless ur black who are unfairly targeted by police....

>tfw the evil systemadic racism police frame poor innocent black boys EVERY SINGLE DAY

I bet theres some crazy liberal who actually believes majority of blacks in prison are innocent.

except darren wilson who shot michael brown execution style with his hands up got donated hundreds of thousands of dollars by racists.

You need to work harder on your bait, mate.

Niggers commit more crimes? Holy shit these people are pathetic

There are undoubtedly some, especially if they were convicted solely on witness testimony before DNA evidence was really a think. Still not a lot though, in comparison.

What's a POC? Picker of cotton?

Niggers commit more crime.

Everything on the internet is satire

Only if you count Arabs, Turks and other sand people as whites.

On the other hand pic related.

Firstly, inaccurate.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) in 2013 non-Hispanic black males accounted for 37% of the total male prison population, non-Hispanic whites 32%, and Hispanic males 22%.

Secondly, pic related.

At one point this would have had validity, it still does but its feuled by internal hate at this point.

But its systemic at this point, theres an ENTIRE culture dedicated to rebellion of law and morals brought on by poor financial stability.

Whites will never like blacks and vice versa, its like good and evil. Esau live and die by the sword and pick the fruit of his labor and conquest, Romans.

Niggers commit more crime

kike media brainwashing black youths to aspire to being drugs dealers, rapists and murderers so they use them later to stage an insurgency as a tool for the DNC to elect people like Hillary Clinton, among other reason.
pay attention, GTFO or lurk moar.
Its all in the news, in this country and in others, and it repeats itself all the time

Niggers have no impulse control and can't think 5 minutes into the future? Something to do with being a subhuman monkey with a pin top skull

>likelihood
Doing a crime isn't rolled by RNG.

You either do a crime or you don't. Niggers choose to do a crime because they are uncivilized apes so niggers are the ones in jail.

Average white American IQ is 99.
Average black American IQ is 85.
Average adult chronic criminal IQ is 85.
There you have it.

Prison is not arbitrary, they are there for a reason.

Should be 100% instead of 88%.

11% people
88% "people"
1% ayy lmaos

>Celts
>White

Maybe they should consider that higher incarceration rates for blacks and Hispanics are not a result of prejudice in the judicial system, but rather, a result of higher crime rates for those demographics.

>B-but it's because of socioeconomic reasons stemming from historical oppression!
Asians were put in fucking prison camps during WWII, unlike blacks, and yet they still have lower crime rates than whites.

>data shows black people commit more crime
>the individual has no responsibility, they just have a higher choice to going to jail, as if they can't just not commit crimes

>data shows blacks people have a lower IQ score on average
>each individual is 100% in control of this and can escape having a low IQ if you just give them education

Really makes me think

>niggers do more crime than whites
>people are surprised cops are racist

I think they include Chileans as POC

whites not a color?

literally asking for it.

>dad is the police in my small, rural PA hometown
>had some issues with a DNC office located in town
>whoever is in charge of that office called him and complained
>pulled the whole "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" shit on him at one point in which race was literally irrelevant

A good start but we should probably aim for an even 90%

I think what they're going for is that whites actually commit crimes but the police never charge them because they're white. As if white people actually rape and steal from eachother all the time but don't care as long as the perpetrator is white.

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>>dad is the police
>dad is the chief of police*

its not simply a matter of (((IQ)))
The CIA are masters at sowing division between groups. The Kikes have been doing it forever with between different sect of Muslims with their mossad. Its the same science they execute here. Its not hard when you control the history books, official narrative and what's taught and maybe more importantly, whats not taught, in the schooling systems. Its all subliminal marketing in addition to a virtually unrestricted flow of mind controlling chemicals through their communities. Seems these days if people from high crime areas or cities in general are either doing street drugs or are taking the pharmaceutical SSRI or happy pill.

>Hey, wait a minutes guys, maybe I shouldn't have beaten my girlfriend before dumping her ass, shooting that rival gang member and selling drugs to those kids.
>"What the fuck are you talking about Jamal? Now are you going to help me rob this store or what? Besides, dem white people are the reason why this shit happens"
>You're right, let's go
>-one armed robbery and high speed chase later
>"sheeeet, it's always dem white people that I'm in jail now! I just wanted some money, it's not my fault the owner made me shoot him in the face. Fuckin white people man"

Circular reasoning

You can't find a problem with the system but you don't like the outcome thus the system must be racist

Maybe blacks are just more prone to commit violent crimes.

That's racist
Black people come from economically poor areas so they can't be blamed for their behaviour

So have been a lot of asians in american history, but they were never violent.

Source on the picture?

white people do not steal and murder people

LOCK THEM UP!
it's a strategy to stop race mixing.