CHRISTIANITY WILL CHANGE YOU

>be me
>daily bouts of mental torture, sadness, anger
>buy bible but too complex to read by myself
>google the churches in my area. find a baptist church with a bible study advertised on their site.
>after weeks of thinking, I decide to check it out
>Wasn't perfect but it got me to open the bible and ponder the verses.
(btw wasnt going to make friends. was strictly to learn to truths contained in the bible. ended up meeting some interesting people though.)
>start going there 3 times a week: general bible study, sunday sermon, and the young adult bible study.
>Gradually, the way I see and do things changes

Stopped going to church after a few months because I moved to a different province. Only attended for three months. Haven't looked for a new one, but what I discovered there taught me more than any other source in my life.

It won't make you a good person. Everyone is flawed. But it will strengthen you and multiply your damage output.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhKTTN-m2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off shill

slided

hope you find a new church!

>jew
good job retard, try a proxy

go suck a nigger off, dumb tralier trash God cuck

I don't even have to insult you. Your life is an insult. All I have to do is say "Jew".

Reading the bible is the biggest redpill of all time.

>the universe is really big
>therefore, god does not exist

i thought you jews were supposed to be smart or something

Awesome post user. What a lot of people don't understand about Church, and Bible study, is that it can fill a void you never knew had.

There is a sense of community that no other gathering can come close to when going to Church.

Candy

no its not about community its about the truth of Jesus Christ

What's it like living as long as you've lived with your sub-0 IQ?

Bear claw

why not both?
fellowship of believers and corporate worship

pardon?

>Your life is an insult

Yea being part of the chosen, smartest and most influential group of people on earth is such a curse!

Please teach me how to be dumb fat and die from diabetes at the age of 38 with a crippling debt left to ma family because getting a degree in USA costs 2,500,000,000 Quadrillion dollars.

Hahahahaah

rubber

Didn't you have the end of your dick chopped off when you were a little boy?

Have you been Baptised yet? Non Baptists go to hell, even if they're self proclaimed "christians".

What anime is this?

shag

Well done, catholicism its better, bur christ its with us after all, denomination doesnt matter that much.

Football

You do realize The Bible says the heavens (the universe) were created to be of unimaginable size to declare the glory of God right?

>buy bible but too complex to read by myself
>bible
>a book written by primitive and borderline illiterate men on drugs
>too complex to read

>"i worship idols, call the p*pe and my priests f*ther and roleplay cannibalism, my satan worshipping, homosexual child groping cult is better than True Baptist Christianity"

dude you guys try so hard to fit in with real white people and get super triggered when youre (((found out)))). thats why you parade those fake russian jews in-front of the world as spokespeople.

the average imbred synagogue of satan kike is way different from what youre projecting

reality and shitposting are two very different things

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhKTTN-m2Q

nope. lol

>posting the Ultra-Orthodox

ok friend you have proven your autism

back to r9k

>CHRISTIANITY WILL CHANGE YOU

No church is good. Only Jesus is good.

There are non-Christian sources that support the bible you fucking kike. Look up the Annals by Tacitus, that alone confirms thr existence of Jesus.

>he needed to be told how to interpret a book that told him what to do.

Do you know how fucking books work you faggot.

>HURR MUH JOHN 3:16
>ALL I HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AND I CAN MURDER OR WORSHIP ALL THE IDOLS AND SATAN HIMSELF IF I WANTED
>This is what catlicks believe

The existence of Jeebus doesn't prove jack shit.

Can't you get it through your little brainwashed cucked mind?

LAWD HAVE MERCY

You have to be over 18 to post here.

I don't want to judge

strong memeing

do a reverse search on the picture I posted. thats the most famous garden-variety Sup Forums jew. he isn't an orthdox. hes from fucking jacksonville and grew up in florida.

now look at your flag fag. a zebra cannot change his stripes though, right? i guess thats why youre even in this thread in the first place

You stated that the comic of spiderman was enough proof for spiderman, I gave a non Christian source for Jesus to shoe the difference between the two.

>t. triggered Cristcuck

get triggered normie

back to church little faggot it's time to get molested by your god's chosen priest

Proof that Jesus is the son of God. Is in the old testament.
Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Only Catholic priests do that but they don't really follow the Bible either.

But whatever you believe, baby foreskin eater.

I recently bought a bible as well and have started reading it.
It is filled with so much wisdom

OHH NICE SOMEONE WROTE IT IN A BOOK LOL MUST BE TRUE THEN

fucking brainless sheep

you seem really hurt inside, angry and confused. Christianity can help you.

>be me
>combat vet with severe PTSD
>depressed after becoming civilian
>rarely ever leave house for two years
>start going to Divine Liturgy
>2 years later am getting swole at the gym, eating healthy and keeping the fast, getting married, getting straight A's at uni, on my way to law school

A historical source*

Well yes possibly it could be true and might not be true. Jesus did exist he is a historical FACT.
The question is whether he is the son of God which is entirely based on faith. I have the faith.
But are you honestly willing to take that chance???

Catholicism includes the teachings of Thomas Aquino, Thomas Moor, Augustine of Hipone, its the most philosiphical and based religion of them all, and the "cannibalism" its in the eucharistia, what its in the bible.

DEUS VULT

yea that comic book comparison is set to demonstrate how absolutely irredeemably fucked up the religious logic is.

No need to take is as factual proof of Spideman existence little man.

Just stop. You are making yourself look worse from post to post.

I know people with doctorates in Theology who are religious and still say that the bible is an absolute fraud.

>But are you honestly willing to take that chance?

What chance? Even if someone created you, why would he give a fuck about you? And there is proof: he lets millions of children die every year from hunger. (inb4 mysterious ways) you can't argue God exists as long as there is suffering (inb4 he's testing you) BULLSHIT.

Religion is a control tool for the masses that baited everyone 2k years ago, but in modern times only dumb shitskins, dumb cristcucks and dumb kikes are retarded enough to bite.

Feel sorry for all of them

Putting le epic meme arrows on your post doesnt make it an argument.

I literally just argued your comic book strawman. You realised I was right halfway through you post, got insecure and posted "little man".

You argued nothing, you completely misread the purpose of that image and made yourself look like a fool.

Then there is your argument of evil. Natural evil is the natutal state of things and humans the only creatures intelligent enough to cure those diseases or master nature. The only good in the universe was that created by humans. Evil is not an argument against God it only shows the reason humans are here in the first place, to create good.

I provided a non-christian source to show that the new testament is a historical source. You are using an outwardly fictional text as a comparison. Weak argument.

Good shit my lad

Have fun in hell, Schlomo

>t. Chaim Christokillenberg

you don't get it do you

talking to you kills my brain cells

Awww did I hurt you feewings?

The liberal cultists say what you do wrong doesn't make one iota of difference, as long as you say, "I accept Jesus" you're going to Heaven. Can you believe that? According to catlicks, once you say, "I accept Jesus" you can murder, rape, rob, plunger, pillage, blow up churches and molest babies, and you're still going to Heaven as though nothing happened, just 'cause you uttered the magic words. The very nerve of catholics claiming to be """""Christians"""""despite the fact that much of what they believe constitutes the essence of blasphemy.

Open your KJV 1611 and refer to the following verses.

Matthew 23:9
1 Timothy 4:1-4:3
John 17:11
Romans 8:1
Exodus 20:4
James 2:19
1 Timothy 2:5

Can you now understand why all catholics burn in hell?

user, you should restart going to the church, it will really make you feel better.
t. Christian
Obviously a kike

really made me think

This is muzzie-tier autism holy fuck, those hook-nosed apes kiking out.

>"le chosen"
kek.

Its almost as if we are actually agreeing on the same point, but you are so enraged you cant understand that I dont think Jesus is a get out of jail free card. Jesus is the only source for how to live your life under God- not a bureaucratic blasphemous Vatican.

Are you stupid? Catholics believe that you can be saved both for your faith and for what you do in life. Martin Luther was against this principle (see "Sola fide") and got excommunicated.
Go away chink

I'm sorry but Jesus is the only way to Heaven. (John 3:16) You can do good shit but if you're a sinner or has ever blasphemed against the Lord then you roast in hell with the catlicks, atheists and all the other degenerates.

I probably will.

I bet you didn't read it

While I do think Jesus was real, I don't think god exists.