STEVE BANNON RED PILLED MASTERMIND

Holy shit boys, Bannon's involvement in this new administration is even bigger than we thought. Most of you newfags don't know who Dugin and Evola are, so go do some reading. This thread is for oldfags.

winterings.net/2016/11/18/bannon-on-dugin-and-evola/

Yeah yeah it's a blog, but it includes a link to the relevant video and the text of the relevant portion of that video.

So why am I making this thread?

Steve Bannon, Trump's trusted friend and advisor, who helped him gain the presidency and will now (along with General Flynn) hold a position of enormous influence with Trump, has read Julius Evola and Aleksandr Dugin. This is fucking huge. And in his speech, Bannon doesn't denounce them as "fascist" like most Jewish neocons do reflexively. No, he sounds almost appreciative of Evola and Dugin.

This is huge boys. We have an undercover /Radical Traditionalist/ advising the president. Bannon is 100% /our guy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are maybe three old fags on Sup Forums you me and the JIDF that will reply to this post.

Yeah, but doesn't he like Jews and Isreal?

Old news but very important, most goyim sitll haven't seen this.

Dugin and Bannon are literally given an audience to the king to scare the opposition. Trump and Putin don't actually give a fuck about them. It's about the message it sends, of having these people in their entourage.

wow it's fucking nothing.

where are Drumpf's tax returns?

Yes, the adviser to Trump is a dye in the wool Reactionary/Paleo-conservative

Its pretty great

Add Peter Thiel, a legitimate Neo-Reactionary Post-Libertarian who read Moldbug and you have quite a duo

Dugin, like fourth political theory dugin?

Idk, maybe I didn't get the big, but the guy seemed like a hack.

Dugin is a retarded commie though

That's good, Evola is the guy, Dugin is relevant since he has Putin's ear. Maybe Bannon will be America's Dugin.

is there evidence that Thiel reads Moldbug?

>undercover
uhuh, right.

Yeah I didn't know Thiel had read Moldbug, but he certainly has a Neo-reaction vibe. Something tells me though that (((they))) are going to try something unprecedented to bring down Trump. There's no way (((they))) aren't aware of how dangerous it is for them that an "Evolan" - an American version of Dugin - is informing Trump's worldview.

Hopefully not since Dugin is irrelevant in Russia except as a stalking horse for different types of propaganda.

He's always referring to his jewish banker friends, how the fuck does Sup Forums think this is /ourguy/?

Read 'Ruins' and 'revolt' - thanks to the Dark Enlightment. You are not alone

>Bannon is 100% /our guy/.

You didn't need to tell us that. Bannon is a Plato, Cicero, Locke, Aquinas, Hitler tier genius of historical magnitude.

>(((moldbug)))

Interesting, but looking at the quote I would disagree that Evola influenced Italian fascism. He sometimes agreed with them, sometimes didn't. He certainly didn't consider himself in the same intellectual vein as Italian fascists, as I recall.

Who doesn't?

soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi

AUDIO TRACK ON SOUNDCLOUD

>He starts speaking at 2:30
He's more red pilled than a SS officer

No, Bannon has the ear of the next president and is a top official. Dugin makes meme books about eurasianism that some people in some circles near putin like small parts of.

Dugin in no way has the "ear" of Putin.